Little YooSu

We Were Best Friend

“Are you feeling better?”

 

“Why do you care?”

 

“I’m your doctor remember?”

 

Junsu didn’t response to it and just keep silent while watching the children plays. Both of them is at the hospital park.

 

“He tried his best.” said the doctor.

 

“He should try harder.”

 

“You take things for granted knowing he will always chases you. Are you playing hard to get?”

 

“Take things for granted? Playing hard to get?” chuckled Junsu. He didn’t understand how the doctor can see him that way. “We first met at kindergarten, I am the one who approach him and want to be his friend and he accepted it.  We become best friend after that like a twin who glued together. If he sick I won’t go to school either and so does he.  We met Jaejoong on first day of high school. He approach him and they become friend. He never approaches anyone before it’s usually the other way around. I confessed when I see the way he look and treat Jaejoong more special then I am. He rejected me of course saying that he is in love with Jaejoong and hopes we still remain friends.  He change himself to be a gentleman so Jaejoong would fall for him.  I run away, he chases me but just for a day than he return. I come back and we met again and yet he slap me in front of him. Then I run away again but he doesn’t care to stop me yet alone to chase after me. And which part that make you think I take things for granted?”

 

*-Flashback-*

5 years old YooSu

 

“Hi, I’m Junsu. You are the new student right?”

 

The new student just stares at his classmate. He is so shy to even introduce himself to the class before and he didn’t expect someone to be friend with him because he likes to be alone.

 

“Can we be friends?” asked Junsu while waiting for a handshake from the new boy.

 

The new boy still keeps silent but Junsu didn’t give up. He doesn’t know why he likes the boy.

 

“Come, let’s eat together, Chunnie!” Junsu being hyper when he heard the bell ring indicates that it’s their recess time.

 

The new boy blush hearing someone call his nickname. He didn’t say a word yet and now they are sharing their lunchbox with Junsu and his twin.

 

“Suie, why he didn’t say anything?” asked Junho, Junsu’s twin.

 

“He just shy and he’s new here.” explained Junsu as his twin is not in the same class.

 

“Have a bite Chunnie, my mom’s cook is the best!” Junsu offered his lunchbox to Yoochun.

 

He didn’t say a word but he took a bite and then he smile to show that it’s a good meal.

 

“It’s delicious right?”

 

Yoochun nod at the question.

 

After finish eating they continue their lesson and still Junsu is the only one talking while Yoochun just smile.

 

*****

 

“He’s really a boy with a few word.” said Junsu while picturing all the event that happen today.

 

“Who?” asked Junho. Both of them at the gate waiting for their mother.

 

“Chunnie.” Answered Yoochun.

 

“Oooo…”

 

-Next day-

 

“Morning, Chunnie!”

 

The boy just smile and nod.

 

They continued their day as usual. Eat lunch together while Junsu tell Yoochun about what happen at his house yesterday. And Yoochun just smile and nod at the story.

 

-The next next day-

 

The same routine still goes on.

 

-The next next next day-

 

Junsu is absent while Yoochun is still at the front gate waiting for him until the bell ring and the class is start.  Yoochun walks slowly to his class while he turn his head at the gate every 3 seconds hoping for Junsu arrival.

 

In the class the teacher had inform them that Junsu is sick at need to stay at home.

 

After the school end, Yoochun asked Junho if he can follow him home to visit Junsu. Junho of course surprise with the sudden talk. After all Yoochun still didn’t talk to him yet.

 

At Junsu house.

 

“Umma I want coconut milk.”

 

“What chocolate milk?”

 

“No! Coconut milk.” Junsu loves coconut. But he never had coconut milk so he doesn’t even know what it looks like. He thinks it just like ordinary milk.

 

“Suie-ah you can’t drink coconut milk, it’s for cooking.”

 

“But umma I still want it.”

 

“Fine!” His umma go to the kitchen to get it as she thinks Junsu will understand it better if he get the taste rather than explain it again.

 

“Yuck! What is this umma?”

 

“I told you so. See it for yourself.” said his umma while show him the carton.

 

“Then can I have coconut juice or coconut pudding or anything that related with coconut and taste delicious?”

 

“You need to wait. I need to pick up Junho. Ahjumma will look after you for a while. Be a good boy ne?”

 

“But umma…. don’t leave me…. I can still follow you.” Junsu try to stand up but he feels dizzy and he sit back at the bed. “Umma I can’t.  I feels dizzy.  You go. Don’t forget my coconut juice and pudding and candy.”

 

‘Now he add another one’. His umma said to himself while walk out the room.

 

“Who’s this?”

 

“It’s Chunnie. He wants to visit Suie.”

 

“Owh, what a good friend.”

 

Yoochun just nod and smile.

 

‘He don’t talk so much, umma’. whispered Junho to his umma.

 

“Why we stop here umma?”

 

“To buy coconut juice pudding and candy.”

 

“Suie likes coconut.” Junho tells Yoochun after seeing Yoochun’s curiosity look.

 

“Suie we’re home!” greeted Junho and his umma.

 

“My coconut!”  They can only heard Junsu’s answered as the boy can’t still stand up properly.

 

“Suie, someone is here to visit you.” said his umma while opened the door for the person to enter.

 

“Chunnie?” Junsu is really surprise to see his best friend come to visit him. Yes, Yoochun is been upgraded from just a friend to best friend now.

 

“You guys talks while I’ll prepared the snack-

 

“Yey!” cheered Junsu.

“-and the medicine” continued his mom

 

“Booo”

 

Yoochun just giggles at the sight. He likes lively Junsu. And he amazed how Junsu still can be lively even when he is sick.

 

“Thanks for coming, Chunnie.” said Junsu happily. He feels he can fly just by Yoochun visiting him.

 

“Hi guys, here some snack for you, Chunnie and the medicine for you, Suie.”

 

“Umma..” Junsu is protesting.

 

“You can only get your coconut reward after your eat you medicine.”

 

“I’ll help.” Yoochun offered. Both Junsu and his umma surprised but the sudden talk from the silent boy. And Junsu’s mom surprised even more when Junsu just obediently drink the medicine.

 

“Good boy and thanks Chunnie.” said Junsu’s mom.

 

Yoochun just nod and smile.

 

“Why umma keeps calling him Chunnie?”

 

“What? Junho told me his name is Chunnie.”

 

“Its Park Yoochun. Only I can call him Chunnie.” warned Junsu but he just look like cute kitty (or ducky^^) in his mother’s eyes.

 

“Awww~~ my Suie is jealous.” his mom said gleefully.

 

Yoochun blushed hearing Junsu’s claimation.

 

-End of Flashback –


Kim Junsu beeing left alone again after all the member enlist in the army...

It's remind me when they always left him when they do the Fighting cheers

Kim Junsu hwaiting!