Fight

We Were Best Friend

“Park Yoochun! I have my own hands!”

“I know.”

“Then why are you shoving you spoon to me?”

“Just say ahhh~~~”

“No! Arghh!!” Junsu open his mouth and screamed when Yoochun pinch his thigh and make Yoochun successfully shoved the food.

“Uhuk.” Junsu nearly choked from the food. “Are you trying to feed me or kill me?” scold Junsu.  It looks like he is mad at Yoochun but deep down his yell and scream is just to cover his heart that dancing happily inside his chest at Yoochun’s gesture. They use to feed each other when they were kid.  But still he wants to see how far Yoochun will go for him.

“Look at them~~~ so sweet.” squeled Jaejoong.

“Wow… Yoochun can do that?” asked Yunho.

“He looks really happy by being himself.”

“What did you mean? He isn’t himself before?”

“When he scout me, try to win my heart, he is not really himself.  He tried to be like… uhm… ahah gentleman. The Yoochun that I firstly met before is the happy go lucky and carefree Yoochun, not someone that is try to be the nicest person on earth.”

“So you’re saying that he become himself when he is with Junsu?” asked Yunho.

“Yeah, that’s how he is the first time I met him. They will have silly fight everyday and the greasiness of him mostly the reason of it.”

“Do you think they will be ok?”

“They will if Yoochun don’t give up. Because I’m sure Junsu don’t let him easily.”

“Park Yoochun!” shouted Junsu and made everyone in the café staring at them.

“Shh!.”

“What shh..shh? You ask me to shut up? You should pay for it?”

“What? No! They give it to me for free. The café’s ahjuma loves me. That’s why I have it two caramel puddings. We can share if you want.” offered Yoochun hoping it will make his baby calm down little bit.

Hearing the words that came out from their mouth, all the audience just shook their head and resume what they were doing earlier as seeing the couple fight is not serious but just silly.

“Hahaha!” laughed Jaejoong while cover his mouth with the back of his hand. The YunJae couple already at the YooSU’s table as they want to help them putting off the fight but instead they just laug at them.

“Jae? Yun? Why are you here?” asked Junsu.

“We want to have lunch until we heard you screamed and we rush here hoping we can prevent any severe damage but you guys is fighting for this pudding?” Yunho didn’t believe and can’t really accept their reason of fight.

“You are right Yunho. People don’t get mad because of pudding right? Unless that person is Junsu.” smirked Yoochun make Junsu roll his eyes.

“Let’s go Yunnie.” said Jaejoong. “We only have 15 minutes left to finish our lunch.”

“You don’t want to seat here?” asked Yoochun not really aware it somehow change Junsu’s expression but he hide it quickly but Jaejoong still can see it.

“Na-ah. I want to have lunch date with Yunnie alone.” smile Jaejoong and he can see Junsu is relief with his statement.

*******

“Minnie!” shouted Junsu. He really misses his Japan’s buddy. This man is the top model in Japan that getting caught having a relationship with him. He bone-crush-hug the tall man without noticing there is someone’s heart that been hurt by it. He want to walk towards them but seeing how lovely the tall man kiss Junsu’s forehead made his leg weak to keep walking.

Smiling Junsu is not really easy to see when he is with him. He still follow them but from afar, afraid to get near them to know the truth about the handsome man. Junsu still didn’t forgive him, not answer his feeling yet and seeing them having such lovely dinner date is killing him slowly. That man is feed his Junsu and Junsu didn’t refuse to eat it not like last time when he is the one who want to feed him.  Yoochun can’t handle it anymore. He need to go far away from here. He needs to see someone. He needs someone to comfort him.

“Yoochun? What happen?” asked Jaejoong when he reach at the café after get a call from his best friend. Yoochun’s voice sounds sad that it make him worried.

“They have a dinner date. He smile when the man kiss him. He likes being feed by him.

Ring..ring…

It’s yours Yoochun, why don’t you answer it?

I don’t want to talk to him right now.

But…

The phone stop but then ring again.

“Yobasaeyo.”

“Yoochun, where are you right now?”

“At home sleeping.” lying Yoochun.

“Owh sorry to disturb you. I’ll call you tomorrow. Sweet dream.”

“Yeah you too.” replied Yoochun before end the call.

“Why did you lie?” asked Jaejoong. He really dislike the situation there are in right now.  Yoochun shouldn’t lie especially to Junsu. It will be bad if the man knows the truth. And speaing of the devil, Junsu just enter their café. Luckily for them Junsu didn’t notice them as he just walk straight to the counter and their table is a bit seclude.

After Junsu is left with his take out, Jaejoong continue the talk. He really want to finish it quickly because nothing is good will happen when Junsu sees them together at night..no at the café… no just seeing them together is bad enough.

“I think you should rest and sleep. You will see Junsu tomorrow morning and ask him nicely about the man. Come.”

“I don’t want.” refused Yoochun when Jaejoong try to drag him to stand up.

“Just come.” Jaejoong put a little bit force and Yoochun give in and stand up walking to pay the bill.  Jaejoong still drag him towards the exit door as he walk so slow.  Open the café door, they meet with the person that they tried to avoid.

Seeing Jaejoong hold Yoochun’s arm and walk out of the café when he said he was at home before make Junsu speechless. He just walk pass them at get his belonging at the counter and again walk pass them quickly towards his car.

“Junsu!” shouted Jaejoong as he let go of Yoochun and run toward Junsu. He successfully get a hold of him.

“What?” as Junsu angrily. He really want to head home so he won’t face him. He doesn’t want to talk to him right know. Actually he is not the person Junsu want to be caught by.

“Listen to me first.” Jaejoong really doesn’t want this misunderstanding to drag on. He thinks he should give Junsu some explanation.

Junsu just stare at Jaejoong before stare at the man that still standing in front of the café. The man just stare back at him without even intend to make a move. The man is still angry or jealous. He doesn’t even know which one himself.

“He call me with a sad voice telling he need my help. I just want to help until he tell me that he sees you at the airport, hugged and being kissed and also later having dinner with some tall man. The same man that had his picture taken with you before in Japan. He just jealous Junsu.” Jaejoong explained in as short and simple as he can.

“He shouldn’t have lied.” replied Junsu.

“Yes, but-“ Jaejoong word is stop when he sees Junsu is leaving him and walk toward the standing man that he stared from before.

“Why are you lied?” asked Junsu when he facing Yoochun.

“You will understand if I said the truth? You will not having any thought about me love Jaejoong back if I tell you that I am at the café with Jaejoong? Will you?” Yoochun is angry and seeing that Junsu want to blame him makes him angrier.

Junsu knows Yoochun is right. Whether he tell the truth or lie, he will still think that Yoochun is istill in love with Jaejoong.  He keep silent before turn and want to walk away from the fighting because he knows both of them is wrong and none want to admit it.

“Just walk away when you feel like it, not when we settle it.”

“He just a friend that I plan to introduce to you tomorrow and that is the reason why I call you before. Can you also stop assume thing as you also did what you said before. ”

“I have my reason. You still not answer my love. You don’t want me to feed you and you didn’t smile when I’m next to you.” Yoochun let out all the has been kept in his chest.

“Yeah only you have the reason and I don’t. That man is just a friend. I never had any romance feeling towards him, not like you. And by doing this you think I will trust your love. I turn myself for a moment and you just go to him as fast as you can.

“You know right that Jaejoong will never love me. But that man maybe is in love with you. And… and you still didn’t accept me.”

“So you were saying that you change your heart to me because of the fact that Jaejoong will never like you?”

“What? No! How can you twist my word that way?”

“Well maybe because you said it like I’m just an option. I will never exist in your live anymore if Jaejoong return your feelings, right?” Junsu just let out his heart. He never feels secure with Yoochun’s love and he just proves him right. “I’m just a replacement.”

“Can you stop that act. What you want me to do to prove that you are not a replacement? Ask Jaejoong to break up with Yunho and see if I’m still in love with him?” Yoochun is frustrated with Junsu behavior.

“Yeah I’m the bad guy. Do what you want.” answered Junsu before he left.

“Junsu!” shouted Jaejoong trying to stop Junsu.

“Let him be, Jae.” said Yoochun.  “It’s enough for tonight.”

 

*******

“How can you be so sure and secure that Jaejoong will always love you?”

“Kim Junsu, you knock my door in the middle of the night to ask me that?” Yunho really feel annoyed right now.  He already asleep when someone ringing his doorbell non-stop. Think it was an emergency he rush to open the door and be greet with that question.

“Please answer.”

“Why don’t you get in first.”

“No, thanks I don’t want to disturb you.”

“Yeah right. Like you didn’t did that already. Just come in. I don’t want to disturb my neighbor.”

“But, what if Jaejoong sees us? It will ruin your relationship. Having a guy… at your home… at night.”

“Jaejoong is not that person.”

“You mean I’m not worth his Jaelousy?”

“You are headover heels in love with Park Yoochun, why would he be jealous?”

 “But…”

“Is that what happen? Is that why you ask me that question? You are still jealous of them?”

“He lied to me. Saying he is at home sleeping when the truth is he is having a date with Jaejoong.”

“A date?”

“Are you sure you trust him 100%”

“Are you trying to break our relationship?”

“If it strong enough you don’t have to worry about it.” smirked Junsu. He doesn’t know why he doing this. He came to get some help from that person but en up fighting with him.

“You are such a-“

“I know Yunho. I’m a bad person and Yoochun deserved better. I’m sorry for everything. Good night.” Junsu bid goodbye before Yunho could stop him.

“What the hell that just happen? He just come mad at me and go?” Yunho wonder himself.


Just a little fluff before it back to angst again. ><