Married

We Were Best Friend

Yoochun on the other hand, did nothing neither run to Junsu nor shout at him to stop him from walk away. He just sit there seeing the back of the man he loves until it disappear among the crowd. ‘Did I do something wrong again?’

Junsu head home, his twins Junho opened the door and seeing his twins like that he know something is wrong “Are you okay?” asked him and he got a weak nod from the other before he walks to the bedroom.

After  a while  thinking what he supposed to do, Yoochun think they really need to talk so he goes to Junsu’s house.  He knows it’s rude to disturb anyone at this wee hour but he need to see him.  He doesn’t want to prolong this misunderstanding yet he didn’t understand why he just let him walk away.

“Junho?”  said Yoochun as seeing Junsu’s twin opened the door.

“What?” seeing Yoochun standing in front of their house, Junho can tell that this man is the reason why his twin behaves that way.

“He’s here right?” seeing Junho didn’t answer his question, Yoochun continue, “Please let me see him. Please…” begged Yoochun.

“Do you really love my twin?” Junho know their story. He knows why his twin suddenly wants to live at Japan and he also can see Yoochun’s changes after Junsu left.

 Yoochun nod.

“Then why did you always manage to make him cry? You really did a good job at that. There is no other reason for him to cry accept you.”  Junho is angry.  His twin is a strong person with a strong heart until he falls in love with the man standing in front of him right now.

“You can mad at me all you want but please let me sees him.”

“He is asleep already.  Come back tomorrow.”

“Please…”

Seeing Yoochun’s determination Junho start to think again whether to let the man inside the house or just leave him outside there. But he need prove of Yoochun’s loves so he said “No.” and closed the door.

“Please… let me sees him” Yoochun keeps begging as he knocked the door non-stop.

After a while and the door is still being knock, “Fine!” Junho opened the door back knowing if he didn’t, it will disturb the others.

“Thank you so much.” Yoochun shakes Junho’s hands for appreciation and run towards Junsu’s room.  He opened the door slowly afraid to wake the other man. Step by step he moves toward the sleeping beauty. Seeing Junsu’s face he can sees the trace of tears and he knows that the man is crying until he falls asleep. Yoochun slowly climb the bed and settled himself next to his love before bringing Junsu’s head closer to his chest and embrace him.

Next morning, Junsu is awake but he still closed his eyes an snuggled to the warmth next to him until he suddenly remember he supposed to be sleeping alone before and wonder who is sleeping next to him. Thinking it is his twin, Junsu open his eyes and look at the man sleeping beside him and he immediately wake up and move back further from the man, Junsu movement wake up the other person.

“What are you doing here?” asked Junsu with loud voice. He is angry.

Yoochun keep silent for a while before change his position. He is now sitting and facing his lover with his hands holds Junsu shoulder, “I miss you” he said it lovingly. Junsu stare into his eyes to seek the truth from his words and he can see there is a longing and love but he doesn’t want to believe it.

“Are you sure it’s me that you miss? You just say that because you can no longer get Jaejoong, right? So you go to your next option which is me.”

“Junsu, no! What should I do to prove it to you?” Yoochun feels so frustrated with Junsu behaviour. He doesn’t have any idea how to prove to Junsu that he loves him, that he misses him and not because of Jaejoong’s already married. “Will you marry me so you won’t doubt me anymore?”

“No!

 

*******

After a month, they get married anyway with a little force from Junsu’s family as they know Yoochun is really in love with their son. But of course Junsu is still hates him.

 

*******

“He loves you and you love him, everybody also knows that. You guys are married but why I can feel that this marriage is not out of love? He ignores you Yoochun, his own husband after all the things you have done to him.” YunJae knows how Yoochun been treated by Junsu. After two months of marriage, Yoochun is the only one that takes care of his wife and the other party just ignore him. Yoochun did what Junsu used to do before, wake him up and prepare the foods.

“I deserved this.” said Yoochun.

“But..”

“Now I know how he feels. It hurts. You do everything but the other just didn’t care. “

“So…”

“But this is nothing compare to what he feels and how I treated him back then. Before, I know he loves me yet I still tell him all about my interest on you, how good your dish is, how I hope he will be like you, how I hope you fall in love with me. I told him everything while ignoring his feelings for me. And when I notice my true feeling, I don’t even fight for him instead I slapped him in front of you. So to me this is nothing.” explained Yoochun with a hint of tears in his eyes.

“Until when, Yoochun? This is not marriage.”

“I will work hard for us.”

“It still needs the other party to make it success.”

 

*******

“You know, you can already be a happy newlywed couple if you forget about your revenge and anger. You care about him. You always do. I can see it.” said Yunho to Junsu. Yes, Yunho can see it clearly. Today Yunho drops by at their house to return some tools that he borrowed. And Yoochun asked him to stay for lunch as Jaejoong is working out of town. Yoochun is the one who is cooking and Junsu just stand at the balcony pretend to not care but secretly keep peeking and every time Yoochun nearly hurt himself, Yunho can see Junsu’s feet is moving but then he retreat it back.

“Revenge?”

“Yes. Isn’t it what you’re doing right now? Torture him, let him feel what you felt before?”

“That is what you see me doing?”

“Aren’t you?”

“It’s not revenge. I just still didn’t believe his love.”

“Why? He rarely sees Jaejoong, since you left.”

“Can he still sees Jaejoong and feels nothing? Why suddenly he loves me? If Jaejoong gives him hope, will they get married?” sighed Junsu. “I’m a bad person, Yun for having that thought.” Junsu’s feeling is really complicated right now. He himself doesn’t know why he still cannot trust his own husband.

“You are just feeling insecure. But thinking too much about ‘what if’ is not good. There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you're the one that will change theirs. Relationship is not about fate or destiny alone it's about has faith, trust and love. A relationship without trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in it all you want, but it won't go anywhere.

“Guys, food’s ready.” called Yoochun from the dining table.

“Don’t take anything for granted.” remind Yunho.

“So you mean he will love Jaejoong back?” Yunho shook his head at how Junsu understand his word in the opposite direction.

“Why don’t you cherish him now so he wouldn’t have time to think about others?” replied Yunho before walk towards the table.

“Are we waiting for someone else?” asked Yunho.

“No. Why?” Yoochun questioned him back.

“This is too much for 3 people.”

“You can bring the left over to Jaejoong. He will come home today right?” said Junsu before he take a seat and start to eat without waiting for the others.

“Don’t you have any manners?” scolds Yunho. “Can you just wait a second so we can start eating together? We wait for you, you know?”

“It’s okay Yunho. Let’s eat.”

“But Yoochun…”

“Never mind, I said it’s ok.” assured Yoochun.

Yunho feels sympathy with the man. Junsu is too much.

After finish their lunch with Yunho try to make a conversation for three of them and end up talking to Yoochun only. Now he helps Yoochun wash the dishes and really want to kick Junsu for being this impudent person.

“You look more like a slave rather than his husband.”

“I’m glad if he orders me around but that did not happen. He didn’t ask me to do anything, I did it on my own will.

 

*******

“Jaejoong stand up.” ordered Junsu and Jaejoong follow the command and stand next to Junsu.

“Yoochun! Here choose.” he just said the word without any movement to indicate what Yoochun need to choose from.

“What?” asked Yoochun with confused face.

“Just choose!” command Junsu.

“Junsu!” Jaejoong think he can get a hint what Junsu is doing and he didn’t like it.

“Choose what?” Yoochun puzzled with what is going on.

“Argh forget it.” said Junsu and leave.

“Junsu wait!”

“You should have just choose.” said Jaejoong with sympathy.

“Choose what I didn’t understand?”

“He asked you to choose between me and him.” explained Jaejoong.

“How should I know?” Yoochun feel

“You should just choose him no matter what the option will be.”

“It’s not that I didn’t choose him. I don’t even know what the hell I am supposed to choose from! Aishhh!!” Yoochun suddenly feels stressed with what happening right know.

“I know.”

“It’s not fair.” Yoochun feel so unfair. He been judged by the thing that he didn’t even know.

 

*******

“Yunho come!” shouted Yoochun.

“What?”

“Just stand here. I’ll get Junsu.” After dragged Junsu in fornt of Yunho, Yoochun stand next to Yunho and asked Junsu the same question, “Now choose.”

Junsu just stare at Yoochun and then Yunho before he shook his head and leave.

“Don’t you dare to move away Kim Junsu!” warned Yoochun and seeing Junsu stop his step, Yoochun continue even though the man didn’t turn to face him. “See even you can’t do anything when you’ve been asking with the same question right? That is how I feel. It’s not that I didn’t choose you, it because I don’t understand the question.”

“You are stupid.” said Junsu and continue his step to leave the house.

“What? Why I am stupid?”

“The question is same but the condition is different. He never loves me Yoochun.” Yunho feels sorry for Yoochun.

“You know it’s not fair right to judge him from that?” asked Jaejoong. He follow Junsu out from the house and now they at the park near YooSu’s house.

“It’s never been fair and I’ll always be the bad guy.”

“Nobody ask you to be a bad guy, you choose it by yourself.”

“Yeah…yeah... whatever.” shrugged Junsu.

“Junsu, what makes you likes…no..loves Yoochun?”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Nevermind, I won’t force you.” Jaejoong nearly stand up but sit back when sees Junsu talk.

“I already like him the moment I sees him and we didn’t even know each other yet. After a few years the feeling grow deeper and when I realized it, I’d fallen hard in love with him.  The way his smile, his cheesy talk, his angry face, when he try to be strong and his gentleness.”

“You seem to love everything about him.”

“Until he meet you and slowly he starts to change. He became someone else. But still, I love him. I just love him and it’s hurt seeing the one you love, loved someone else. I try to move on yet my heart refuse to let him go.”

“Su… he loves you now.  Sometimes, last love is better than the first love because there is no one that can replace you. People said if you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.”