Bonus: The talk

We Were Best Friend

Yoochun need to open his eyes but the warmth makes him sleepy even more. It has been long since he feels this warmth. He opens his eyes and gaze at the love of his life that still asleep in his embrace. He recalled what had happened a few hours before, and still not really quite get it why Junsu know about it. His fingers start wandering all over Junsu’s face makes him frown but still eyes closed until he feels someone lips on his.

Junsu returned the kiss before he opens his eyes and kiss Yoochun again.

“Morning” greet Junsu with a smile.

“Morning.” reply Yoochun and peck his lips again.

“Chunnie… you need to answer me.”said Junsu while cuddle with his husband.

“Do I have to?”

“Yes baby, I really need to know. What exactly happen between us. Why you protect me and still protect me even when you said you love Jaejoong. I’m confused. I feel loved but confused.”

till protect me even when you s>

“I’m not?” Junsu feel disappointed.

Yoochun smile and kissed his cheek. “Of course you’re not. You are a sly angel. Even Junho can’t agree with your action and scheming sometimes. I know what you did and you meant well but the way you do it is still wrong.”

“But I didn’t tell you all the plan.”

“Because I will get angry?”

“Yes. I hate seeing you angry at me but I can’t just stay still and let that happened. They have to taste their own medicine. Even Junho not aware of my plan sometimes. He is the real angel.”

“True. But I know you better back then. Your face when you scheming something. The way you lie to me that you wouldn’t do anything to them and let the teacher punish them. You treasure your friend and you also helped a stranger. And I adore you of that. Unfortunately, not all you scheming is undetectable. Teachers know and some of them that you bully-”

“Punish.”

“Ok some of them that you punish is report back to the teacher. I happen to be there when they told their true story.”

“Bull its true.”

“Language baby.”

“You make me remind them.”

“You asked for it or should I stop here?”

“Fine. Continue.”

“After they left, I talked to the teacher that I will scold you but they wouldn’t let it go so I promised them that I will take responsible for it.” 

“That when you start be my guardian angel?”

“I’m not and angel Su, I hurt you.” Said Yoochun avert looking into Junsu eyes.

 “Chunnie… continue.”

“But it finished. That’s how it begins.”

“Yes, but the main character still not in your story. And please tell me all. It’s bad if I heard from someone else.”

“Are sure you still want to hear it. It maybe will hurt you.”

“You are here right? You will make it go away right?”

“Yes, I want to. But…”

“It’s okay then…”

“Then we met Jaejoong.”  Yoochun look deep into Junsu eyes to make sure that he still wants to hear it.

Junsu closed his eyes and nod. Truth to be told, he knew it’s going to hurt him. No matter how careful Yoochun will tell the story but as long as Jaejoong in it, he will get hurt. But he determines to know all of behind the scene story. What his husband really felt and think.

“All of student talked about this new beautiful guy, even the teacher talked about his beauty.”

“No more praise please…”

“Baby…but it will be a weird story.”

“Just said his face or eyes or lips but don’t mention word beauty, gorgeous and anything along that line.”

“I’ll try…” Yoochun took a deep breath again as he tries his best to carefully choose the word to tell the story. “The curiosity gets me when everyone talked about him including you.”

“I always want to know everything.”

“Yeah I know. As you know, I not really care about any new student or anyone in general but when even the teachers are gossiping about him, I feel the need to know who is he.  Why is everyone talked about him. Is he that beau- opss  is his face that good? At first I just stare at him if he is the view, but slowly I want to know him more especially when you say he looks like opposite of devil.”

“Wait opposite of what?”

“Devil.”

“You mean angel?”

“Yes.”

“Then why don’t you just say angel?”

Yoochun frown at Junsu’s words. ‘Isn’t he the one forbid him to not compliment or praise him’. “But you said no praise.”

“What? Owh yes, I did. Continue.”

“So when I found him alone in the library, I introduce myself and we became friend. I told you everything that had happened between me and him. And you confess to me for the first time on your birthday that year. But I say I can’t be more than just friend with you and that I’m in love with him.” Yoochun hold Junsu hands tightly as to say that he had hurt him and he was sorry.

“But then you start to change and so did I. You become more rebellious and your scheming became more often while I try to be some nice gentleman who I am not sure I can be. The teacher scolds me for always take the blame for your scheming. They said you wouldn’t learn if I keep doing that way. But I didn’t want you to get punish. Maybe deep down I also feel guilty for rejected your confession.

We always fight when we together, I always want you to hear my story with him but you just shrug it off. Now when I think back at that time, I was cruel to you. I know you love me but I still want you to hear my so called love story. I shove it off to your face not care how you feel.”  Yoochun stop and kiss Junsu forehead before he continues. “Even though you hate it, I feel the need to report back everything that happen in my life to you. I’m mad when you don’t bother to hear it, I felt like you didn’t want to do anything with me anymore. Like you want to throw me off your life. It’s complicated, I love him but at the same time I want you.”

“You are just used to have me by your side.” 

“I think so. I knew you always got my back. I take you for granted. I am not sure why I think I didn’t love you before when all my life revolves around you. No matter how much I think I love Jaejoong, I always come back to you. No matter how you ignore me blabbering about him, I still want to talk to you. And when Jaejoong meet Yunho and become YunJae, my heart broke but it still bearable because I knew I had you. I really am take you for granted. I’m so sorry.” Yoochun closed his eyes to stop the tear from coming.

Junsu look at his husband and kiss the closed eyes. He knew now how much his husband felt sorry for hurting him back then.

“You support me back then, you encourage me back then to go for what I want, so that’s why when you ran away I didn’t know what to do. It’s always your word that keep me going. My heart feels empty when you are away but I pretend it didn’t but everyone knew how miserable I was back then. Two years Junsu… we didn’t talk for two years. I stalked you back then. I need to see you even from afar. Every once in a month I came to Japan to see you. I am glad I were there when they want to rob you.”

“Wait, what? You were there? The blue-shirt guy that just ran away after save me?”

Yoochun  nod.

“No wonder I think he looks like you. But then I think I just sees thing because I miss you. When the truth is, it is you. How about before I left? At the office? The slap?”

“I knew what you did to Jaejoong, but then we already an adult and no teachers to punish you. And I knew Jaejoong knew about it, so he come to see me and told me not to mad at you saying he know how you feels and it’s just a little prank until the accident.”

“I didn’t know it will become like that, I didn’t mean to hurt him like that. I just…”

“I know…”

“You were mad at me more than Yunho mad at me…” pouted Junsu.

“You know how parent felt when their children hurt someone? I think that what I feel back then.”

“So you love me as your son back then? So now we are father and son relationship? aren’t you?” Junsu smirked saying that word making Yoochun blushed. And Junsu has to peck him because he just too cute right now.

“You! That’s not what it is. “

“Ok then how about the when you follow me to Japan for just a day?”

“That has some stupid reason behind it. YunJae scold me about that. They always scold me especially Jaejoong.”

“What is the reason then?”

“I’m afraid you will reject me again and again and again like what I did to you back then. I can’t handle it.”

“But Jaejoong did it too.”

“But when it comes to you, it is too much for me. I don’t think I can handle it to be broken by you. There is no you to heal my heart.”

“The slap?”

“That is….” Yoochun scratch his nape feel embarrass for what he will say next. “That is jealousy.”

“Of what? Because I sit with Jaejoong? But there is also Yunho there.”

“No! Changmin.”

“How?”

“I saw how you look happy when you with him plus I am surprise how you can do that to YunJae and still not call them friend. Also I mad because you doubt my love.”

“And you slapped me thinking I will love you back?”

“Of course not. I made a mistake. It’s all my fault yet I blame you. The whole world know that you love me yet I still get jealous of that trivial matter. I didn’t know what to do to make you believe me. Yun said I need to make you my top priority, always.”

“True.”

“I don’t know how. I just need to always choose you no matter what?

“Yes. Even if I’m the wronged one. You still need to back me up. Isn’t that what you did before? Backing me up? Take the responsibility.”

“Yes but its not the same.”

“How?” 

“It’s because someone else want to punish you not me.”

“So you can’t do it now because you want to punish me? For some odd reason I think its .”

“Kim Junsu! We are not talking about that. How on earth are you can go thinking that way when we have some serious talk here?”

“Needy. Tell you the truth. I miss you. I miss holding you, hug you, kissing you and we never make love.”

“But you are the one who doesn’t want to.”

“I know. That’s then then, this is now.”

“So are we going to make love now?”

“Of course after you answer my last question.”

“Shoot.”

“When did you fall for me?”

“Since you say hi, Hi, I’m Junsu. You are the new student right?’

“Junsu got shock hearing it. You remember? You really remember?”

“Of course. I told you it’s one of the best moment in my life.”

“I can’t believe you remember.”

“Why not?”

“Because you loved Jaejoong and rejected me. Arghh this is frustrating.”

“Suie, why? Is it wrong to remember?”

“No of course not. Its just…”

“Just what?”

“Its makes me fall for you more. And I hate that. It’s always me who fall for you.”

Yoochun sighed in relief and smile. “What make you so sure I’m not?”

“Face it, I’m not a good wife. I treat you bad since we got married.”

“I adore your love for me. You always be there for me. No matter what I do if I knew you here I know can do I can give my best. You bring out the best in me.”

“See you did it again. Now you should shut up and just love me.” Said Junsu before kissing his beloved husband. Yoochun than flip around and hover above his wife and start kissing him in all his faces down to his neck to his chest and before he can continue, someone ring the bell non-stop.

“Park Yoochun, open the door, we have work to do! Why the hell he had to come at 4 in the morning. Can he just come at 6 in the evening? Like after works is done.”

“Ignore him. This is the right time to follow his advice. Make me your priority.” Smirked Junsu before continue kissing his husband.


 Here is the talk. I'm not sure I will make this chapter before. So that is why I put a complete to the story. My muse suddenly came and I knew if I'm the reader I also curious about the talk.

Hope you guys happy with the ending.

Read, relax and enjoy.