Little YooSu pt. 2

We Were Best Friend

-Flashback continue-

 

“Suie? What did you do?”

“But umma… he just so cute” squeled Junsu.

“He might get infected if you do that.”

 

Wondering what Junsu did? He was kissing sleeping Yoochun.  After helped Junsu take the medication, both of them play for a while and when Junsu read a story for Yoochun until he fell asleep.  And don’t forget Junsu has a flu right now so kissing Yoochun might not a good act.

 

“His umma will come later to pick him up.”

“What? Can’t Chunnie stay here for tonight?”

“But he didn’t bring any clothes.”

“He can use mine!” Junsu eyes sparkle with full of hope that his mother agrees to his wish.

 

Ding Dong

 

“His umma is here. Maybe you can ask her yourself?”

 

After greeting each other, Junus’s mother bring Yoochun’s mother to the kid’s room.

 

“Good evening aunty.”

“Good evening sweetheart. You are Junsu right?”Junsu nod at the question.

“Your mom tell me that you have something to ask me?”

“That’s right aunty. Can Chunnie sleep here tonight?”

“Hmm…-

“Urgghh..” Yoochun is waking up because of the noise. “Umma?”  He startled seeing his umma.

“Yes honey.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Why are you the one who is sleeping when the sick person is awake?” .

Seeing Yoochun blush at his own action make Junsu want to kiss him again. He is just soo cute.

“Aunty can Chunnie, sleeps with me tonight? I feel better when Chunnie is here. Pleasesss……..” begged Junsu.

“But…

“I can lend him my pajama.”

 Of course Yoochun’s mother has to agree after seeing the cute little being begging her like that but she just want to tease them a little bit more.

“We need to ask Chunnie too whether he wants to sleep here or not.” said Yoochun’s mother. “So what do you say Chunnie?”

Yoochun who still not fully awake take time to understand the situation. The paused made Junsu worried.

“You don’t want to sleep here Chunnie?” asked Junsu feel disappointed when Yoochun didn’t answer his mother’s question. He thinks Yoochun doesn’t want to be with him. “You don’t like sick *sob* people?” Junsu start to cry.

 

Hearing Junsu’s crying make Yoochun awake and immediately hug him. He hate to see Junsu tears. “Of course I love to stay. Umma can I?”

 

“Of course sweetheart. You guys are just soo cute!” squeled Yoochun’s mother while hugging them both tightly.

 

“But first let’s eat dinner together.” invite Junsu’s mother. “I think your son will got the flu as Junsu just kiss him before.” she said while they both heading towards the table.

 

“Haha.. it’s okay. Maybe it will be a circle of flu for them in the next few days.”

 

And who knows Yoochun’s mother is correct. They kissed each other before sleep and pass it together the flu to the other person in the next morning. After three days their mother had to separate them and made them heal by themselves. And of course Junsu is whining non stop while Yoochun had to cooed him and tell him that after the get better he will come to sleep over again.

 

Two days after that, Junsu health starts getting better.

 

“Umma I’m okay now! Can I go to Chunnie?”

 

“Suie, you’re not fully cured yet. You still sneezing and it will affect Yoochun again.” His mother explain and didn’t forget to call the other Yoochun as his son will mad at her if she called him Chunnie. How possessive you are Kim Junsu! 


Read, relax n enjoy