Yoochun give up

We Were Best Friend

The day Junsu is going to Japan he didn’t do the wakeup call and bring lunch box to Yoochun.

Yoochun feels something different that day, he woke up late, Yoochun never late before. He wonders why Junsu didn’t call but he doesn’t want to find out. Then during lunch he tries to eat at the café but it didn’t suit his taste.  Junsu didn’t bring his lunch today. ‘What happened to that man?’

 His curiosity triumph his ego so then he asked Junsu’s co-worker about Junsu and heard the story he quickly run to find Jaejoong.

“He’s leaving?! Why don’t you tell me?” Yoochun raise his voice. It’s rare to see Yoochun raise his voice towards Jaejoong.

Jaejoong surprised hearing Yoochun’s voice but then he smile knowing missing Junsu has an effect on Yoochun.

 

*-At the airport-*

“Why are you leaving without telling me?”

“Telling you? What for? I love you but you don’t love me. I already redeem myself from Jaejoong and that man is happy right now.  Isn’t it that what you want?” Junsu needs to put up his cold face because he knows he will melt just by Yoochun standing in front of him.

“No, I don’t want you to leave. I need you. Please don’t leave.” Yoochun himself surprised with his own word. The words just slipped through his mouth. But somehow it does feel right.

“Huh?” ‘Am I heard it right? He wants me?’ but Junsu have to stick to his decision, “Yoochun, please I can’t, I have to go.”

“I know you. I know this will happen so I get myself prepared.” said Yoochun while showing his plane ticket at Junsu.

“Whatever...” Junsu already give up and he want try to start a new life at Japan but seeing Yoochun‘s ticket make his plan down the drain.

“Please don’t tell me your seat is here.” begged Junsu as he saw Yoochun stop at the aisle.

“Yup this is my perfect seat.” grinned Yoochun.

“Please don’t talk to me.  Pretend I’m not here.” said Junsu before he covers his ears with headphone and turn his face to the window

*******

“Why are you here? Weren’t you supposed to be at Japan with Junsu right now?” asked Jaejoong. He really surprised seeing Yoochun in front of hom right now.

“I give up. I don’t want that man anymore.”

“What?! Why? What happened?”

“He didn’t trust my love and thinks that I’m not sincere enough.”

“And you just prove him right by being here right now.” Jaejoong really want to kick Yoochun’s because he give up just like that. Two days before, he was like a mad man demanding to know about Junsu and leave just like that but today he came back to said he give up.

“What?”

“You’re not serious with him if you give up just like that. The worst mistake you can make is to walk away from the person who actually stood there and waited for you.”

“I don’t care.”

‘Yes, you do care stupid.’ said Jaejoong but only to himself.

*******

“Yunnie hurry up comes here, “

“What is it baby?”

“Come help me record this.”

“Record what?”

“Yoochun is talking in his sleep.”

Jaejoong and Yoochun are working extra hours today, and Yunho come to accompany his baby while Yoochun is taking a nap for a while. When Jaejoong walk into Yoochun’s office he heard Yoochun talking in his sleep.  Hearing the word that come from Yoochun’s mouth, he need to record it and sent it to someone that really deserve to know that his presence is really need by this stubborn man.

“Junsu…” said Yoochun in his sleep and YunJae manage to record it.

“Yunnie hold it I think there will be more.” said Jaejoong and of course their voice is recorded too.

“Su, it’s still early! I want to sleep more.” Yoochun yelled make YunJae startled.

“What was that? He is dream about himself sleeping?” asked Yunho disbelief with what he seen.

“Haha.” laughed Jaejoong. “It’s their morning conversation when Junsu wakes him up.” explained Jaejoong.

“Junsu wake him up?” Jaejoong nod at Yunho question.

“That is why he never late until now.”

After finish recording, Jaejoong send the video to Junsu a after a while he video calls him.

“Junsu, how are you?”

“I’m fine YunJae.”

“Have you seen the video? He misses you.” asked Jaejoong.

“Sometimes action is needed more than word. I’m sorry, I have to go.” said Junsu before he cuts the call.

Seeing the video, Junsu’s heart skips a beat. He really misses that man, seeing him asleep and hearing his voice just enough to make him return to Korea but he already made a decision.  He needs to stay.

*******

“When did you return?” asked Jaejoong. He really surprised to meet Junsu here in Korea, in this café. It’s their all favorite café. Yoochun introduce this café to him saying that Junsu say it’s the best café he ever had. Unaware of things he done, Yoochun always recommend Jaejoong places that had been recommend by Junsu.

“Hmm... I just reach here this morning.” Junsu has to return to Korea due to family matter. He is here after a month from the video that he got from Jaejoong.

“Did he know?” Junsu just shook his head. Jaejoong sit in front of him with Yunho next to him.

“I don’t want him to know.” Jaejoong already text Yoochun to meet him here at the restaurant ASAP as he thinks they really have to meet again. He will stall Junsu as long as he can.

Yoochun reach at the restaurant and walk fast towards Jaejoong.  He doesn’t know why his heart beat so fast as he come near Jaejoong and his friend that he didn’t see the face yet.

“Jaejoong what is the rush?” asked Yoochun

Hearing the voice that he know so well make Junsu turn to see the person who is standing beside him and he start to shout at Jaejoong “You tell him didn’t you?!” Junsu yelled and slam his palm on the table.

“You don’t have to yell.” said Yoochun with his voice as cold as ice.

“I have to go!” Junsu just walk pass Yoochun without turning back.


thanks for all the subbers, commentators and readers *bow*

read, relax n enjoy