Junsu loves Yoochun

We Were Best Friend

Yoochun and Junsu are best friends since they were kids.  After finish high school, Junsu confessed his love to Yoochun but he has been rejected.  Yoochun is in love with his another best friend Jaejoong who is in love with Yunho.

After knowing that Yoochun is in love with Jaejoong, Junsu can’t accept it, he does many bad things to ruin Jaejoong’s life such as bad hair day, step on a dog poop, burn toast, and etc. But none of them is effective as Jaejoong is a person with good heart and always see goods in everything and everyone. And that’s make Yoochun love him more despite he had been rejected by him before. Even until both of them got a job, Yoochun still continue loving Jaejoong and always be by his side.

After all these years, Junsu is always by Yoochun side despite he want it or not. He still tries his best to get Yoochun’s heart. He will wake him up every morning even though Yoochun didn’t asked him to and he just yelled at him when he got the call and sometimes he just reject the calls. But he learn not to do it again as Junsu will keep calls him until he answered it.

At the office Junsu always bring lunch box for Yoochun. He does it since their schools day and he keeps doing it because for some reason Yoochun never refused it.  Everything Junsu does it always because or related to Yoochun. He will prioritize Yoochun first rather than himself.

Yoochun knows all the good deed Junsu does, he feels grateful to have him by his side but sometimes he pity Junsu because he can’t return his feeling.  Somehow he can feel what Junsu feels, after all they are in the same situation right now; they loves someone who doesn’t love them back. But now they are not as close as before.  It is because of the things that Junsu did to Jaejoong.  Yoochun knows that Junsu is behind the entire unfortunate event that happened to Jaejoong. He confronts him and scold him but Junsu listen to none of them.  It is not until today all of them are at hospital because Jaejoong had an accident due to Junsu was messing with Jaejoong’s car.  And that make Yoochun so furious with him. Jaejoong is still unconscious and Yunho is stay with him.

“Are you happy now?!” Yoochun leashed his anger at Junsu. “You’re playing with other people’s life, do you know that? I’ll kill you if something worse happened to Jeajoong!”

“Yoochun, Junsu, Jaejoong is awake. He wants to see you guys.” said Yunho .

“You stay!” ordered Yoochun.

“No Yoochun, he want to meet both of you.” clarified Yunho.  Even Yunho didn’t understand his lover’s heart because all of them know it is Junsu’s doing.

“What? Why?” Yoochun is disbelief with the fact that Jaejoong want to meet with Junsu after knowing what he had done.

“Jaejoong are you ok?” Yoochun is really worried.

“I’m okay Chun.” answered Jaejoong. He looks at Junsu who just hung his head low. “Junsu.” called Jaejoong and Junsu lift his face for a while before back facing the floor.

“I’m sorry.” mumbled Junsu. He want to apologized but his ego hold him to speak it out loud.

“It’s okay. I’m safe.”

“If there is nothing else, I want to go home.” said Junsu.

“Owh okay.” replied Jaejoong.

“I’m glad nothing bad happened. You should get rest. I leave first.”

“Chun.” Called Jaejoong as Yoochun open the door, “don’t mad at him, please…” Jaejoong really hopes they don’t fight again.

Yoochun just smile and bid  goodbye to YunJae.

“You know he already mad and still mad at him don’t you?”

“Yeah...but still I hope for a miracle for them.”

“You have such a big heart baby. I love you so much.” Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s cheek and lips.


1st chappy.

how many YooSu shipper out there? put your hands up o/ 

hope you guys enjoy :)