Selina & Alexander

One Day In Your Life-Completed

A/N This story will have a more mature theme

Selina sat on her car with her face down on the wheels.Tears freely flowed from her eyes,in as much as she tried to wipe them away,still more tears came.She have been crying after seeing Alex and confronting him,and all she can do is cry for now.The final decision was hers,to accept him and go on with the wedding or turn her back to the man she only loved.

Alex..Alex..how can he hurt her this way.She have loved him,and have looked forward for their life together.Alexander was his Dad's prodigy.Selina's family have been known in the business world.And her Dad took a liking on Alex,he was smart with good business sense,charming and a self confidence.He groomed him to be his future heir,since,he does not have a son to pass it on.He was disappointed that he only have two daughters,much that he loved his two daughter dearly,who doesn't have any interest in their family business.So finding Alex is like having a son ,that he never have and somebody that he can pass his own passion and their family business.And her youngest daughter falling for his child prodigy is like a blessing from above.Their wedding will be the final seal,and yes it will be a perfect union for the two perfect people.

A month before the wedding,Selina just found out that Alex has been having an affair hidden somewhere.She never meant to find it out,but now she knew and she doesn't know what to do about it.Confronting Alex was even a bigger mistake,she was hoping that he will at least deny the whole affair,but he admitted it,in front of her face,no regrets nor remorse.He just stood there and blurted out the whole truth to her and that she just have to accept the whole truth,no buts and no apologies,as if he never care whether,he 's gonna hurt her or not.

The wedding has been set.The wedding gown has been ready,the venue and catering are all paid,the menu was chosen,and the invitation was sent.In a few days,their families and their relatives are set to arrive for the biggest wedding of the year.Will she have the heart to go on with the wedding to save her family's face or face the truth of the matter that she cannot take his infidelity? A month before the wedding,and she just found out the kind of man that she is going to marry.

She wiped her tears away,and took a deep breath.The sun is shining high even though it is late in the afternoon.She opened her car window and let the cool breeze of an early spring fan her face.Spring always signifies a new beginning.Could it be also a new beginning for her?She have to think it through,and she knows just the right place where she can gather her thoughts and find herself again.She just knows that there ,she can think it through carefully,without the coaching and the urging of the people around her.

Selina stopped in the gravel driveway as she looked at the townhouse that her family own.It is one of their family vacation homes,but this one is her favorite,for it is not big that is overwhelming and even you are alone,it have a homey feeling.And she loves the mountains and the lakes.She always comes here every year.This is like a home away from home.

She looked around,and everything is quiet and it seems she is the only one here,although there are rows of houses less than a mile along the highway.Staying here by herself won't be that bad.This is exactly what she needs for now,as she turned off her cell phone.

As she got herself settled for the night,she heard an engine sound nearby as she peek on the window,and saw the car on the next driveway and a tall man came out and she saw his face ,he was quite a looker,she said to himself as she turned off the light when she noticed that he was looking her way....somehow,she feels secured with the thought that there is somebody next door with her....