Epilogue

One Day In Your Life-Completed

A/N I really don't know how to go about the epilogue...Yes I finally found something....I got my inspiration in this chapter from this song...Evergreen by Barbara Streisand...

 


---------------------------------------------------------------
It was almost fall,the leaves have started to change its colors in different hues.The weather is still warm,having the luxury of Indian Summer in the last days of September.It is late in the afternoon and the sun have started to go down from the horizon,as a couple walked hand in hand quietly and slowly.They sat on the hill overlooking the place.The man's arms around the woman,as she lay her head on his shoulder.The comfort having somebody by your side through thick and thin is so comforting.

"So what do you think? You think you'll be ready for this.?" Selina asked as she looked at her husbands eyes."I know it is hard of you to let go,but Chloe is of age.We should be happy for her that she found her happiness."

"For me she will always be my baby.Yes it is hard for me,but as you said she is of age.There is nothing that we can do,she really loved him.But I wished of having a few more years of her." Jiro said."And yes we should be happy for her.I hope that he will always treat her nice and love her and respect her.I just want my daughter to be happy."

"Me too,I hope she'll find the kind of man you are to Josh.I think Josh loves her as much as we love her." Selina said."I can't believe it is almost wedding time.I remember our own wedding back then.I never been so happy in my life,knowing that I have to share my lifetime with you.I am so lucky to have you.And yes everything started in this place and how Chloe would like to have her own beginning with Josh here.I can understand her.This place as I've said before is magical.And the magic still lives in my heart for I still love you very much through all these years." as she kissed him on the cheeks.

Jiro smiled."Remember when I said Finding something beautiful when you are lost.You are the beautiful thing that happened to my life,and finding you and keeping you in my life is one of my most treasured.I love you Selina and my love for you never diminished but keeps on growing day in and day out until we are old and gray which is now and until we die." kissing her on the lips.

They watched the sun go down holding each other like they have been doing for the past twenty five years.After being married for years ,their family flourished having two more children after Chloe.Selina had Jason after a year and five years after Angeline came,their baby.And now Chloe is getting married,sometimes you wondered when all the times went.If they could just keep it in a bottle and hold on to their times and memories together,but they knew that it will always stay in their heart forever.

Two young couple watched the older couple,as Chloe teared at the sight of her parents.She hoped that the love that her parents have for each other will be the same or more with the love that Josh and her share for each other.

"Aren't they a so sweet?You think you can be sweet like that without being corny." Chloe asked.

"I will try,but I think your Dad tops it all.But I 'll definitely do my best,to be the best husband and a partner for you Chloe." Josh answered.

"Come on let us join the two love birds." Chloe said,as she pulled Josh with her.

"Hey you two,too much display of affection in public is not allowed here." Chloe said as she laughed.

"Oh the kids are here." Selina said."We should be in our best behavior." as she smiled at them.

"So there you are,the bride and the groom." Jiro said."Ready for the big day tomorrow?"

Both of them nodded their heads."Can't wait for it." Josh said."How about you Dad?I can call you Dad now...right?"

Jiro nodded his head and smiled."Come to think of it,I 'll be gaining a son too.I am almost ready,it is getting there.Chloe will always be my baby." as he ruffled her hair his eyes teary.

"Don't worry Dad,I promised you,I will take care of her,and I will love her more than my self." Josh said looking at Jiro and then to Chloe.

Jiro smiled and hold on to Selina's hand."I think we better go back and rest early for tonight,for tomorrow will be a very long day." as he got up and help Selina up.

"Yes, I believe we have a wedding to attend." Selina said.

And as the two couple walked back ,the place remained to be the silent witness of a great love story,and as a new love story began as a continuation of a timeless love....ageless and evergreen ..Love that Jiro and Selina shared...Ageless and Timeless Love ........Evergreen

Thanks to everybody who read and commented on my story...
Thanks for all your support...and inspiration...

Pinkyskypig
qwerty
stardreamer
catNhat
jowyn
kimbos
reign
milkmoo
riz-2611
87684
jilinairah08