Chapter 7

One Day In Your Life-Completed

As the moon shone and took a peek at the kissing pair,there were few stars that night,that seems to ogle on the new couple.Jiro's kiss was magical as Selina was lost in a trance.His tongue playing and probing inside,tasting her,playing her,as something stirred inside her.Her body trembled with his touch,wanting to give in,wanting to hold him as much,as she clung to him,digging her fingernails on his back.And then suddenly she felt cold as Jiro's lips lifted but his face still close to her as she felt his ragged breathing,and heard his deep sighed,till finally he pulled her away from him.

"Good night Selina,My Ice Princess" Jiro said with a seductive smile on his lips and his eyes never leaving hers.

Selina stood there frozen,as she felt his body moved further from her.She could not utter any word.She just wants him,she just wants his lips again next to hers...and with that Jiro was gone,and Selina was left to wonder what have happened.

Selina tossed and turned that night.Jiro's face playing before her.She have never felt like this before even with Alex.Alex also kissed her with passion and need,but her body never responded like this before.She felt embarrassed thinking about it.She an engaged woman responding to some other man's touches,a month before the wedding...even though she doesn't know,if she is gonna go with it.Her body responding to Jiro's touch,does say a lot about her feeling for Alex at this time...Is she falling for this man who she have just met barely a week ago?She knew herself....she would not have any have any intimate contact with other man{Not that she have done it before,she is still a } not unless there is an emotion involve.Is it possible that she have fallen for this charming man who happens to be her neighbor?

Morning came slowly as Selina's tired body tried to get up and get ready for the day.She needs to tire herself,walk off this emotions that have been building inside of her. Then maybe she will be able to rest and sleep later on.

She walk down the lake this time,on her secret place.She needs to be alone ,and to think it through what has been going inside her.A few days and her emotions is like a roller coaster,crying from her lost love,that she have nurtured for a long time,and her sensual feeling waking up to a certain man,she barely knew.How can she wants him,or is it what they call lust,wanting someone without emotions involve?Lusting and Loving is two different thing,and she knew she is not capable of the first.Maybe in her mind but not really actually doing it.But she have never wanted a man before,wanting a man to touch her and feel him,not like now.Her feeling is so overwhelming that it scared her.

Maybe she needs to leave before she can do something that she might regret later on,do something that she will be sorry for in the end.But does she really want to walk away from him.She never needed anybody ,any man before,but now,she feels like dying not being able to be with him and not being able to touch him.She just needs to be with him...maybe no matter what will be the consequences in the end.

Selina walk and walk ,and never realized that she have walked further than she wants it to be.She went down the lake and up to the hilly part where the majestic trees stood erect,as they sway to the winds that started to blow.Selina hugged on to herself feeling the coldness,and noticed the gray clouds that started to formed.She was so absorbed with her own thoughts,that she failed to notice the developing bad weather,as she tried to walk back home.

Jiro woke up,noticing the gray clouds that have started to gather.The winds started to blow hard,as he saw the swaying trees around.It is going to rain soon.Rain often comes in early spring,and it sure a welcome thing for the plants and all the living things around.Then he saw the lightning that cut across the sky ,followed by the loud thunder and he remembered Selina.She must be scared to her wits now.He put on his shirt and jeans,for he was expecting her to knock by his door any minute now.

Few minutes now and there, and there was no Selina.A few more thunder and lightnings that followed,as Jiro started getting restless,thinking where can she possibly be.When he cannot wait anymore,he went out and knocked on her door but no answer.She must have left but noted that her car is still in the driveway.She must have taken a walk and she could be in the middle of the fields somewhere,as the thought struck him.

He walked hurriedly unto the lake calling out her name and looking for her.The surroundings started to really get dark,only erupted by the flashes of the lightnings in the sky.Jiro look around in the lake,in the fields and yelling out her name...Selina was under the trees,scared and crying,and then she heard Jiro called out her name as she answered back,until Jiro found her.He took her in his arms tears flowed in relief,as she hugged him back,her bodies trembling from coldness and from fear.

"What do you think you are doing?" he hissed."You made me so worried."

"I am sorry,I didn't know."Selina said as she sobbed.

"It is alright,I am here.You have nothing to fear," he said.

Jiro walked her back to the house,still with his arms around her.The electricity when they touch is still there hanging between them,as Jiro stared in her face all wet from the rain,and Selina looked at him,and the magic came again,as Jiro kissed Selina under the rain,oblivious of the weather that was raging before them.They were only aware of one thing and that is the kiss that they were sharing.

They reached the townhouse,as Jiro open his place and took Selina inside,as they were both consumed with passion,that both of them knew have never existed before.Jiro lead Selina to his bedroom,his lips never leaving hers,his hands moving and groping as it evoked response of moan and sighs from Selina.

Then they took off their wet clothes.Jiro took off Selina's clothing,peeling her off until she was fully before him.And Selina feeling his body,taking off his shirt and jeans,as both of them stood before their very eyes.Jiro stared at her in her glory and Selina shy at first ,stared at Jiro's body.And then Jiro took her in his arms once again,kissing her on the lips first and then down to her neck and then to her ,playing on her s,which gave her greater delight.Selina moaned at his every touch,yielding and giving in.His touch is tender and gentle,Selina gasping and wanting more and more.

He carried her off and put her down in bed,as he kissed her once again on the lips,on her forehead,cheeks,neck down to the blade of her shoulders,kissing and nibbling her,as if teasing he with every touch.Then his hand went to his thigh,touching and playing and as he touched her womanhood,feeling it inside,She moaned and gasped for more air,feeling her wet inside.And then Selina can feel Jiro's manhood,hard and erect and ready,as he slowly ease his way inside and Selina let out a scream of pain and then the pain is over followed a pure sensation of pleasure,as the pleasure is getting higher and higher until they have reached the summit of their union as Jiro let out a moan,and a sound of released of happiness and Selina says Jiro's name over and over again with a higher note in the end.and Jiro lay exhausted by her side.

Selina lay their,as a smile came from her lips.She never knew that this will be like this,as she hold on to Jiro and put her head on his chest,her hair flowing as Jiro's hands played with it.He started kissing her cheeks and face,with a smile on his face.

"I didn't know that this will be a lot better than my dream." Jiro said.

"Me too,I never knew ,it can be this great." Selina said.

"I didn't hurt you that much ,did I?" Jiro asked"I am sorry."

"No,it is alright.I kind of expected it." Selina said.

"I am lucky that I am the first one,but I don't usually have the habit of luring s,in case you are wondering." Jiro said as he laughed."But this is so special,you are so special Selina."

Selina smiled and become teary.She wants confession of love from him and she wants to say she loves him,but then she knew that he will just laugh at her,although he knew her naivety ,she knew saying words of emotions will ruin the mood.She just hugged him more tightly,but she can't help when the tears started to trickled down her face and Jiro caught of that as he wiped them with his fingers.He likewise pulled her closer to him.Holding her like this,felt so right,felt that they really belong to each other.The feeling is so high...something indescribable and unbelievable, could it be love or just roll in the hay?Suddenly he felt confused,as he felt his body wanting her more,as he started kissing her again,which bring him to a new heights....yes he wants her again and now,,as Selina stared back at his face ,and as their lips met,they forget everything around them,aware only of their bodies,and of their feelings for each other as they become one...and as they reached and touched the sky together....Jiro and Selina as one...