Facing The Truth

One Day In Your Life-Completed

A/N I am pressed for time right now.I have work today...but I want to post this chapter before I lose this...We are almost at the end...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ella are all dressed up when Selina got caught up with her sister.Chloe woke up a while ago and now she is getting restless wanting to go out of the house.Selina herself is still in her nightdress while Chloe played around with her toys.

"Uhmm,where are you up to?"Selina asked.

"I am going to town to buy some supplies.Do you want anything?" Ella asked.

"I really need some diapers and some supplies for Chloe.Why don't I come with you.But we have to bring Chloe with us." Selina said.

"Why don't we just leave Chloe home with Meghan and Maria will be here soon.Megan is old enough to take care of Chloe."Ella said."So at least you can have a time for yourself.Look at you now,you are still young and you look older than me now."as Ella laughed.

"No way,I know I haven't been taking care of my appearance lately .Are you sure it is alright to leave Chloe with Meghan?" Selina asked.

"Yes it is,Meghan is already 16.People get married by that age and have babies,just don't let her hear that or she may get ideas." Ella said.

"Alright just wait for me and I'll change my clothes." Selina said.

Jiro looked at the window and saw a lady which he assumed as Selina's sister,followed by Selina.They rode in the car and left.They might be going to town,he thought as he opened the door and stretched out,getting ready for a walk.

Just then a teenager came out with a baby in tow.She must be Selina's niece and that is Selina's baby Chloe.Seeing them ,for some unknown reason to Jiro, he was drawn to this little girl,as he walked towards them.

"Hello,you must be Selina's niece right?" Jiro said as the girl nodded.

"I am Meghan and the baby is Chloe." she said as she smiled at him

"My name is Jiro,I am your neighbor and I know your Aunt Selina." he said.He stared at the baby picking stones and throwing them away.He stoop trying to be at level with the baby,as he stared at her face.The baby looked at him and giggled as she went for him in a hug.And Jiro took her and gave her a hug and a pat on the head.Something on the baby face that looks familiar,as he looked and stared at her face,and then his heart beats faster ,something is wrong as he hugged the baby back.There was a strong resemblance between him and the baby.The baby's eyes and the lips is his,as his heart begin to race so fast,then he was unable to catch his breathe at the knowledge,as he took a very deep breathe.

"Meghan,how old is Chloe?" Jiro asked."When is her birthday if I may ask?" still trying to composed himself.

"Her birthday was just four months ago.Her birthday was last February." Meghan answered.

"And where is her Daddy?" as he continued.

"She doesn't have a Daddy.Aunt Selina never talked about him."Meghan said.Jiro clenched his fist hearing this.

"Your Aunt Selina,she was not married?" Jiro asked again.

"No she was not married.She almost got married one time but she changed her mind." she answered.She noticed that the man hold on to her cousin tightly while asking her all the questions.What if Aunt Selina found out that she have been talking to this man,she may not like it.

"We have to go,Chloe wants to go to the playground." Meghan said.

"Can I go with you? I can help you watch her for you." Jiro said.

"Sure,I don't think Aunt Selina would mind at all if you said that you were friends with Selina." Meghan said.

They walked to the playground which is a short distance from the house.Jiro stayed with the baby,holding her .How come Selina never told him about her?How can she keep this from him and lied to him that she was married.It is not too late to be with his daughter now,and Selina,he have to really talked to her.What is she thinking...he does not know anymore what to think of her.

Selina and Ella came back home and found out that Meghan and Chloe were not in the house.Selina's heart began to race.Somehow she felt so anxious and nervous all of a sudden.

"Maria do you know where Meghan and Chloe went?" Selina asked.

"They went out,Meghan was saying they are going to the park." she answered.

Selina went out before Ella can say anything.She does not understand her sister's anxiety,as she followed her.

Selina went to the park and saw Chloe being held by Jiro,as the Father and Daughter played together.Chloe giggling and Jiro making funny sounds that evoked laughter from Chloe.Seeing them together ,Selina can't help but feel sorry for all of them.She stood there unmoving,unable to move and not having the heart to break the Father and Daughter's bonding.And before she knew she was crying knowing that the three of them cannot be together.They can never be family as much as she wants to.