Happiness

One Day In Your Life-Completed

Selina woke up in the morning,and saw Jiro's face as she opened her eyes.His face so peaceful,so calm,as she stared at him and smiled ,happiness was written all over her face.She did not know that this kind of happiness do exist.She was so happy inside ,that she does not want it to end.She just wants to be by his side all her life.She reached out for a kiss on his cheeks,as Jiro stirred on her kiss.

Jiro opened his eyes lazily as he looked at Selina's surprised face,when he caught her stealing a kiss from him.He smiled at her,and pulled her body closer to him.Feeling her warm body next to him,is just feels right.He felt a calming emotions enveloped him,feeling so happy,just plain happiness from within.Seeing Selina blushed after getting caught,made him especially elated,her innocence even after making love to her last night.

"This sure feel great." Jiro said,as he kissed her cheeks,and then his lips trailed her forehead down to her neck,as he buried himself on her neck and later finding the cleavage in between her .Jiro felt his body heated up once again as Selina yielded to her touch once again.Claiming her as his is so natural,and it seems they rightfully belonged together all their life.And this time,Selina knew how to delight Jiro with her touches and both knowing how to reach mew heights of their passion every time they touched....

"You are such an amazing woman,Selina.I..."he almost said I love you,but cut himself.It will not be fair to her to tell her words of affection,when he is not sure of what his real feelings for her,when he still have an unresolved feelings for Rainie.Good does not equate to love.But he knew that he have a very strong feeling for her,he just cannot categorize what it is.He close his eyes,tired and before he can say something that he will regret later,he dozed off with image of Selina before his very eyes.

Selina feeling that Jiro went back to sleep,tried to get up.Her knees are wobbly,drained from strength of their love making.She walked slowly to the bathroom ,she noted that her clothes and Jiro's clothes are all over the room and wet.She opened Jiro's drawer and found a big white tee shirt,and took them to the bathroom as she took a shower.She put on his big shirt over her body,and went to the kitchen.She found some eggs and bacon and sausages.Selina began preparing breakfast.

Jiro woke up with the aroma of fresh brewed coffee,and the smell of bacon and sausages,reminding him that he is hungry.They barely ate anything yesterday.Selina must be cooking breakfast,as he walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower,and put on his pajama bottom and his shirt.

He smiled when he saw Selina in his big shirt ,her shapely legs showing and her was outlined in his big shirt,her s pointed and taut.Jiro felt the stirring on his loins with the sight of her.He hugged her from the back and began kissing the nape of her neck.

"That sure smells good,but this one is a lot better." as he continued kissing her.Selina giggled at his touch.

"We better eat something,before we passed out." Selina said."I am so hungry now." as she put the plates on the table.

Jiro sat on the stool of the breakfast nook and pull Selina on his lap."How about eating breakfast like this." Jiro said.

"You are way too much." Selina said."How can I eat like this?"

"Easy,I'll feed you,and you'll feed me." Jiro said teasing and flirting with her.

Selina just laughed at his playfulness."We better eat before the food gets cold." as she stood up from his lap.She went to pour two cups of coffee and gave one to Jiro.

"Uhmm,this the best breakfast I have in weeks." Jiro said as he put the last piece of sausage on his mouth.

"This is the only things that I can find in your fridge.You should be eating more healthy nowadays." Selina said.

"Yes mam,but that is the only thing that I can cook.I have a lady that cooks for me." Jiro said.Selina raised her eyebrows.

"She is my housekeeper,and she took pity on me sometimes and cooks me dinner,since Rainie left" Jiro said.He was surprised that he can talk and say Rainie's name openly now.

"And Rainie?" Selina said as she looked at his eyes.

"She is my girlfriend,my ex girlfriend.She is from my past.We used to live together for a year." Jiro said."We broke up weeks ago,that is why I am here to sort out things and ...forget about her." as he looked away from her face.

Selina felt a stabbed on her heart.Knowing he loved somebody else,even if it is somebody before her in his life.She suddenly felt uncomfortable,knowing how little she knew about him and yet she let him make love to her,and yes took her womanhood and yes even her heart.How can she be so reckless and trusted this man in front of her? Jiro must have felt her uneasiness.

"But our thing is already a thing of the past.we have ended it." Jiro said.But Selina can still feel the bitterness in his voice,and it hurts her."I have moved on." as he touched her hand."The girl in front of me,is the one that I am thinking right now." as he stared at her.Selina smiled at him,trying to brush it off,trying to mask off the pain she was feeling.

"How about you? What brought you here?I thought I saw an engagement ring when I first saw you."Jiro said.

"I am engaged to be married in a month's time,like you knew.I caught him cheating on me,and now I have to think it through whether to go through the wedding or canceled it off.There is a lot of families and persons involved,if it is only me,it will be easy." Selina said.

Hearing Selina said that she is still undecided whether to accept the cheating fiance somehow hurt and anger Jiro at the same time.So she still considering him as a husband and she is still unsure of her feelings for him.She must have loved him a lot to still consider him,after she caught him cheating.He felt his inside revolting of the words she said.Jiro got up and put his plate and cup on the sink,so Selina won't see the emotion that has been raging inside him,after saying those things.

"You must have love him a lot then." Jiro said."To still consider him after what he have done." as he walked away from her,and went to the verandah to open the sliding door.He suddenly felt that he could not breathe.He inhaled the fresh air and then felt Selina's arms around him.

"I don't really love him anymore.I am just so confused right now.My parents will be devastated if the wedding will not go through,not counting the expenses they have incurred already." Selina said.

"But doesn't your happiness count,more than anything else?" Jiro asked."You think you will be happy with him?"

"I know after today,I will never be happy with him."Selina said crying "I will never be happy with him."as tears fell.She wants to add "or any other man,I will be only happy with you." but instead tears keep on coming for the unspoken love she have.

Seeing her tears,Jiro's heart melt,as he hugged her closer."I just want you to be happy Selina.I only wished for your happiness." Jiro said.

"I wanna be happy too." Selina said.And then she felt Jiro's lips on her once again as the two of them was consumed with passion,that they never knew existed before....Their bodies knew that they belonged together but their mind knew not,as they become one....