Chapter 5

One Day In Your Life-Completed

Selina went home with a bad taste in .She was upset,that her neighbor sees her as an ice princess,a cold one.,and Miss Squeaky Clean ,she hated that.They while she was in school,for her holier thou art image,and now this.Is this how Alex see her also,her Ice Princess,that is why he have taken an affair with somebody,somebody who can warm him up and who will fulfill his needs and who will give in to his whims.

Thinking it all,all through this time,Alex never made any move with her except for a long passionate kiss,not even necking as what her friends have been talking about.She thought that Alex must have loved her and respected her a lot and saving her for their wedding day.But now she started to wonder if that is really the case.Is she really that cold,that is why he never initiated any move with her.And her Dad being his Boss did not help her either.

Suddenly as she lay that night,Selina wondered if she really is the Ice Princess that Jiro has been talking about.She knows,she wants warmth too,and yes she also have drive but somehow,she thought that things should be done only by married couples.She knows her views are old fashioned and passe,girls don't save themselves for wedding day anymore...they always say when the feeling is right and then they will go for it.That night,she slept thinking of her neighbor instead of Alex,she is not the Ice maiden he thought her to be,she told herself.

Jiro was amused and at the same time annoyed for some reason to his neighbor.He was annoyed when he hears girls allowing guys to walk on them.He hate girls,who are too weak to fight for themselves.For him girls should be strong and able to stand up for her rights.She have seen a lot of abused woman before,either physically or emotionally.He have seen his Mom suffered from his Dad,not physically hurting her,but hurting her just the same,when he flaunted around his girl for the moment in front of his Mom,and his Mom just suffered in silence.She was never happy in her marriage and in her life until she dies with a broken heart.He never spoke to his Dad after his Mom died.He doesn't even know where he is right now.

He does not know why he can see his Mom in Selina,when she started talking about her relationship,for there seems to be a similarities in their story.His Mom came from a rich family and it was his Mom who sent his Dad to medical school.He just used his Mom to get where he wanted and he hated him for that.He never have any real affection to his wife nor his son.

That is why he have fallen for Rainie,for she can fight for herself.She can stood her ground and she does not let anybody walk over her.But then she proved to be too strong for him.Yes,his relationship with Rainie might have failed but he does not think he can fall for a girl like Selina.He have enough of his kind in his life.

That night Jiro have a dream and it was dark,there was a soft music somewhere,and out from the darkness,there was a silhouette of a woman dressed in Middle eastern costume dancing a belly dance in an alluring manner,enticing him with a shake from her booty and the sway on her hips as the the rest of the her shook to the music ,clad in a brassiere barely covering her ,as she moved around,her long hair swaying with her.Jiro moved closer and closer wanting to get a glimpse of her face and yes wanting to touch her,his manhood aroused,as she pulled the hair from her face and then Jiro found himself staring at Selina's face... as he woke up from his dream...and yet his feeling is so real,his shirt wet with perspiration and his manhood aroused.

Selina slept and have a dream,she was in a room and it was her wedding day dressed in white as she undressed to get ready for the night,and then the lights came out and then the image of her husband came into view as he kissed her lips down to her neck and then trailing to her ,as his hand touched her and she moaned,her own body responding to him,his lips tailed down her whole body and her eyes closed savoring every kisses that he bestowed upon her.And then as she was ready for him,she open her eyes and mumbled his name...and she mumbled the name Jiro on her lips and as she opened her eyes,she saw Jiro's eyes in her partner's face.Selina woke up,panting for her breath.....as she took a couple of deep breath to calm herself.She felt her own body heated with desires,as she her ,and covered herself.She never felt this way before and it is scaring her more than ever.How can her body responds to him,when she barely knew him......she got up and took a shower....she needs to cool down after a hot dream....