Chapter 9

One Day In Your Life-Completed

They were sitting on the sofa,locked in an embrace watching the latest news in the morning.It was already mid day and they have done nothing yet but lazed around in Jiro's place.They went for a walk this morning,as they walked hand in hand in the lake looking at the birds,embracing and kissing in between.

They went back home and took a shower together and ended up making love in the end.Selina giving herself to Jiro wantonly without much of a care.It must be the place or it must be Jiro that she can just abandon herself to him.And Jiro took whatever he can take,no reservations,no ifs and no hesitations on his part,and yes no thoughts of Rainie to haunt him.

"We should be going out of town to do grocery.We are running out of supplies." Selina said.

"Uhmm,do we have to?" Jiro said laying in the sofa and pulling Selina down with him,as Selina giggled.

"Yes,we have to.I am thinking of cooking a decent meal for us tonight." Selina said.

"Alright,if you say so." Jiro said,releasing his hold of her."You better get dressed first for I seem can't keep my hands off you." as he gave her a naughty grin.

They drove off to the town and grabbed a quick lunch at the diner before heading off to the supermarket.Selina bought meats and fresh fruits and vegetables,and then later on Jiro bought some books and papers to read.

"I think I better prepare this in my place."Selina said."I have all the things that I need there and please come around seven.I have everything ready by then."

"Uhmm,does it mean you don't want my company for the next few hours?" Jiro said pouting."I am gonna miss you.What am I gonna do now?"

"Read your papers and books and please dress up nicely" Selina said."Let us consider this our really first date."

"What about the dinner that we have before?That is our first date." Jiro said."You forgot already?"

"Uhmm,our first date as a couple then." Selina said."So are we a couple then?"

"What do you think?" Jiro said."I feel so weird talking like this,like a young guy,that time seems so far away."

Selina blushed.So he is not romantic nor mushy,she thought."It is alright,you don't have to answer.I know the answer." Selina said.She felt disappointed,she just want to hear what he have to say about their relationship but it seems she will not be getting any answer from him.The more she wonder how she is placed in his heart.

"Alright,I'll see you at seven then." as he turned and left

Alone in his place,Jiro start to ask himself,what he really feels for Selina.Does he love her?Is he expecting a relationship from all of this.He could not understand himself why is he doing this,there is a strong attraction,that he couldn't deny,but does he loves her,truly love her?He really shouldn't be playing with her emotions if he is not sure about himself but he is so drawn to her,and yes he could not keep his hands off her.He is usually very careful in his intimacy with girls before.But now...there is only very few that he have been intimate with,aside from Rainie and Selina,and that is his first love and then two more girlfriends after that,before Rainie.All of them,he have a relationship before luring them in his bed.But now with Selina...they are intimate before they can even have a relationship and that confused him now.

She asked him if they are a couple and he couldn't even answer her.How can they be not a couple when they have been sleeping together for more than a week now?And he took her and she is a ,how can he be so careless and cold.if he does not love her,why take something that she have been saving for?Saving for the man she is going to marry.Jiro suddenly have strong feeling for the guy she is going to marry,anger or jealousy?Yes he is actually jealous of him,because Selina considered him as the guy she is going to spend her life with.Suddenly it dawned on him,that he have developed a strong feelings for her in a short period of time.yes he have fallen in love with her.....

Selina take a look at herself at the mirror,as she put on her dress.It was an off shoulder pink dress with a short skirt that seemed to flutter and flirted with her y legs.She brushed her long hair till it shine and let it flow freely.She put on her lipstick as a last touch up.

She checked the food and everything is ready,and then checked the table and lighted the candle in the process.Then the bell rang,as Selina opened the door and there stood Jiro in his white shirt and black pants,looking so handsome and tall,as he towers above her.

He gave her a kiss on the cheeks and manage to come up a pink roses from somewhere.{He drove back to town to buy the rose for her.}Selina smiled at the gestures.So he is romantic after all,she thought.This guy is full of surprises.

"I missed you." Jiro said.as he whispered in her ear and somehow the act made her blushed."And you looked so pretty and prettier when you blushed.So pretty and innocent.I am a very lucky guy to have you in my arms tonight."

"Somebody is in good mood tonight.You must have been reading a romantic novel all this time that I have been slaving myself to cook here."Selina said.

"No,I just realized something." Jiro said."But I am not telling until later."

"So that means you are really hungry then." Selina said."Come on we better eat before the food gets cold."

Selina have Roast Herbed Chicken with wild rice and vegetables.And then they have fruit cheese cake for dessert with coffee.

"That was really good.You really can cook." Jiro said."Thank you for inviting me for dinner."

"You are welcome." Selina said."Come on let us go to the living room,and watch an old movie."

"Uhnmm,I like that." Jiro said,as they sat on the sofa,he took Selina with him and started kissing her."I have been wanting to do that all night." Jiro said.

"And what stopping you?" Selina said as she giggled and Jiro put his lips back to silenced her.

Then his lips probed and dug deeper and deeper his tongue tasting her and Selina kissed her back,as she curled her arms around him his nails digging in his back,as she was out of breath when he released her.His lips moved down to her neck and then down to her cleavage as his hand cupped her as Selina moaned to his touches.

Her shoulder exposed ,as he kissed each one of them,as he slowly slid it down revealing a bra,and Jiro unhooked her bra with precise knowledge of where to unhook it.He kissed her and played with her ,ans each time Selina moan with ecstasy with the subtle touches that he makes,makin her wants more and more.

Selina like wise ed his shirt and put her finger in his chest wanting to feel his skin his chest.Jiro pulled out her shirt and removed his belt and ped his zipper,as Selina/s hands moved up and down as Jiro's hand guided her to his manhood which is getting harder and harder with each touches.And before they knew it both of them as Selina lays on her back and Jiro at the top of her,as he entered her and Selina grasped and moaned feeling him,her nails digging deeper on his back,as he keep on ing her until he reached and both of them released the ultimate heat,both of them in ecstasy as they reached the summit, as Jiro lay at top of her,exhausted and satisfied ,kissing her on the lips and saying"I love you Selina." as he fell asleep.

Selina awake and have heard what he just Jiro said,as a tear slid down on her eyes and smiled.He loves me,Jiro loves me,as she hold him closer to her body.Tonight is the happiest night of my life.Jiro loves me...