Jiro and Selina

One Day In Your Life-Completed

A/N- this will be a short story it will have only 6 to ten chapters the most.I'll try to update every other day,and hopefully to finish this in 2 weeks time the most...Thanks
================================================================
The bright lights flooded the room,as Jiro opened his eyes and seeing the bright sunlight that passed through the glass windows,he felt the loneliness in his heart.He forgot to close the shades last night.The sun is already up,as he can see the tall trees that sway with the winds outside.It sure look very promising outside,as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom.There is no use laying in bed today and wallowing up with your own sorrows,he thought.

He washed his face and looked at himself at the mirror.He couldn't be that bad looking,he thought of himself.He still have that boyish look that girls used to swoon about him.And yes he still got the smile that could melt any girls heart.Finding somebody after Rainie won't be that hard after all,the trouble is ,will his heart listen to the dictates of his mind.Can he replaced Rainie in his heart?

He start looking for clothes as he felt the coldness of cold air.He found some tee shirts and underwear on the drawer,and a couple of jogging pants and jeans hanging on the closet and some sweaters.That will be enough for his stay,he thought.He put on his jeans and a sweater.He needs to go to town to get some groceries and supplies,but for now his stomach is growling for he have not eaten since lunch from yesterday.He definitely needs a good breakfast for now.

He got his keys and his wallet as he headed for the main town.The town looks eerily quiet today and it is even Saturday.He cast a look at the nearby townhouse and it stood quietly.The lady must have gone out already or maybe still sleeping he thought,as he turned the engine on and left the gravel driveway.

Selina was unable to sleep last night.Images of Alex and her parents flashed on her head.Her confused thoughts haunted her.In between tears and sobs,she lay in bed with her hearts torn in pieces.Still with the dawn breaking in,she have not come up with a decision.She did not go to sleep until early in the morning,with her mind exhausted and body tired to the last drop.The sound of the car have woken her up ,plus the sunlight that seeped in between the blinds in her room.Her heart still felt heavy as she got out of bed.

She got up and took a shower,she have to go to town to buy some groceries,as she checked the kitchen for the things she will be needing for her stay.She went to the room as she checked herself in the mirror.Her eyes still puffy from crying last night,but she does not really care.Nobody will notice her anyway,as she put on her eyeglasses and put a dry smile on her face.

Jiro saw the diner at the entrance of the town,as he stopped by.His mouth watered with the smell of the grease from bacon and sausages.He'll definitely have those today.He have been missing those good old arteries clogging food for sometime.Rainie is for good clean healthy living,with her organic foods and no red meat and fatty foods,he just follow her along,anything to make her happy.For now no more tofus,and flax seeds and multigrains for him,for now is the good old eggs and bacon and sausages....

Jiro ate his breakfast with gusto and as he was sipping his coffee,a lady walked in.Her face seemed familiar,the long flowing hair and the full rounded face,with an innocent eyes.He stared at her beautiful face,like there was a pull somewhere,.She was wearing a jeans which fit her slim hips and tiny waist and a printed shirts which gave her the appearance of a sweet innocent girl,but still with an all woman aura in her.She must have caught a lot of man's attention before.Jiro continued to stare at her and he only took it away,when he noticed that she felt uncomfortable with his staring.

He paid his bills and left the diner,throwing one last glance at the lady.He saw her looking at the window outside,but with a blank stare and yes he could feel her loneliness,even though he does not know her enough.Her eyes have said it all.

He went to the grocery store and bought the basic,water,coffee,milk ,bread....again,he saw her as she was walking on the aisle picking her groceries.Jiro can't help himself but follow her with his gaze.This time she seems oblivious to his staring,it seems she is physically here but she is out somewhere and he cannot reach her.He paid his groceries and left,giving her another long last look.

As he was unloading his groceries,he heard an engine stopped by on the next unit,as he looked at the car,and then the lady that he saw in the town emerged,and as they look at each other,the recognition at each other 's face as they both stared at each other.Jiro smiled first and then Selina smiled back.He moved closer to her.

"Hi,you must be my neighbor,I am Jiro Wang,I just came last night." he said.

"Oh I heard and saw you last night,I am Selina Ren,I think this the first time that I have met you." she said."You don't usually come around during summer."

"No,I don't,I only been here a couple of times." Jiro said."You must have come here often."

"Yes,I do,I usually come here during summer time with my niece and nephew."Selina said."It is nice to know,that I have a neighbor around."

"Yeah,I am glad too.See you around Selina." Jiro said.

Selina just nodded her head and smile...

And then Jiro went in as Selina stared at his back..he sure is a very good looking man...she thought...

In the afternoon,Selina put on her sneakers and her jogging pants and sweatshirt as she headed for a walk.The sun is still up as she opened the door,the cool breeze fanning her face,she took a deep breath in and sighed as she released all the bad feelings she have inside her.She felt like crying but tears won't come,she must be all too dried out now from all the crying she did last night.But she still felt heavy on her chest and she knows she have to let it out soon,instead of carrying the heavy load inside her.

She started walking,when she notice that there was somebody watching her,as she looked up at his face.Jiro was there with that smile...there something there on his smile,as she smiled back to him.

"Do you mind if I walk with you today,for I don't really know much of the place and I would hate it,if I lose myself along the way." Jiro said.

Selina looked at him,she does not really want any company today,but his smile is something else and he was their neighbor...as she nodded her head and smiled...didn't they said love thy neighbor....she thought.

They were quiet as they walked down the lane,first in slow pace and later as they went for the brisk walk.He might have not utter any words but Selina could feel his every movement,even without looking at him.She have never known herself to be this sensitive to somebody.She could feel his eyes staring at her ,boring deep inside her.Could it be possible that he knows what she felt right now?He didn't say a word but how come she felt his understanding of her feeling,and then suddenly whatever she is feeling right now scared her,,and they just have met...