Chapter 10

One Day In Your Life-Completed

The rain drizzles as Selina looked out at the window from her bed.The clouds are dark,and there was no sign of sun at all,it looks like another wet day for them.The trees are swaying with winds blowing,you can hear it hollering,as Selina pulled the comforter closer to her body.

Jiro likewise stirred from his sleep and pulled Selina's warm body to him.It feels good to have a warm body by your side in this rainy day.He can smell her sweet scent,and yes it feels like her sweet scent will linger on his nostrils forever.A smile came across his face,he have never felt this happy before,having somebody by your side and no stress nor pressure from work or whatsoever,not pressed for time limits or deadline.No life and death situation to consider today.It seems they have all the time in the world to love and get to know each other...as if the time stood still.Somehow at the back of his mind,he wished that this time will never end.

"It seems like it is going to rain again." Selina said."We wont be able to go out today." as she lifted her head from the bed and put her hands on it and she stared at Jiro's closed eyes by her side.

"Then it is better for both of us.We can stay in bed as much as we want to." Jiro said."There is nothing I would like to do but lay in the bed with you.Feeling your warm body next to mine." hugging her closer.

Selina blushed and smiled as Jiro opened his eyes and caught the color on her cheeks,as he pinched it.

"Still the blushing that you are." Jiro ."But I love you more for it.You are quite a woman.Now I knew that you are not the Ice Princess that i thought you would be ." as he have this lazy smile on his face."It takes the the right man to thawed you out.And you are more than what I expected,a very warm woman ."

"I think I am falling for you." Jiro said."I love you Selina." as he kissed her on the lips.

Selina hold on to his kiss and stared at him when he pulled away."I love you too,Jiro.I thought I'll never hear you say that." as her eyes started getting teary."You are different from the men I usually meet,but nonetheless I think I love you,I love you more than you'll ever know."

"You think?Is that the best you can come up with?" Jiro said teasing her."I hope that I will be the only man for you,and the only one ,you will ever love for the rest of your life." as he smiled."I want only me nobody else."

Selina smiled,and she liked the possessiveness in his voice"Yes you will be the only one for me." she said,and before Selina can finish her words Jiro's lips was on hers,kissing her passionately.

"I seem can never have enough of you" he said in a husky voice."I can make love to you all day long and all night long and that will be never enough."

"You have to want me Mr Wang Dong Cheng for the rest of your life." Selina said as she gave him a flirty look."And yes,it should be only me and nobody else."

"Yes only you my love," as he took her once again....and Selina thought...I must be in heaven.....I have never known such a pure bliss.

Selina woke up the next day with a promise of sunshine outside.Selina woke up and tried to unhook her body from Jiro's arms.He moved lazily on the other side and went back to sleep.

Selina took a shower and is in the process of dressing up when the doorbell rang.She was quite taken by surprised by the doorbell.They don't know any neighbors around and she couldn't think of who can it be.She looked at Jiro and found him still sleeping.She put on her clothes and ran to the door to open it and before she can think ahead ,there was the her Father with a rage in his face.

"Dad,how did you know I am here?" Selina said,as she pulled her robe around her closer and looked at her bedroom door making sure it is close,or his father might see Jiro in her bed.

"Why did you ran away like that? weeks before the wedding.What is wrong with you?You have known Alex almost half your life and you have been wanting to marry him since you were young.And this change of heart,I don't get this.How can you have a change of heart all of a sudden." he said his voice loud and booming.

Selina was in shocked and don't know how to reply."But Dad you don't understand..." Selina said.

"Selina,there is no compromise here..You have to marry Alex.Our family will be in shame,if you don't marry him.What will the people will say?What will his family and our relatives will say?" Mr Ren said."You should have think of this fully before you accepted his proposals.You cannot back down,there is too much is in stake...our name,our business,our family and Alex family.You have to think about this carefully."

"But Dad,I caught him cheating on me."Selina said."I cannot possibly accept that."

"But Alex told me it is over,he guaranteed me it is an old affair.Of course he is a man,who is a man in his right mind who won't have an affair or two.It is a common thing." Mr Ren said.

Selina looked at her Father in disbelief with her eyes wide open."I can't believe,you still want me to marry him,even if he is cheating on me.Dad how could you?" Selina said,her eyes teary.

"All I am asking you is to give him a second chance.The wedding is almost a done deal. Alex loves you in his own way.I know you still love him.You always love Alex." Mr Ren said.looking at Selina crying,his own heart softened,after all she is his favorite daughter,but why she have to do this and ruin his plan and their own future,because of some minor detail.He have known a lot of people in the business world who fooled around even with a wedding band in their finger.Too bad Alex got caught before the wedding.His daughter is too innocent in the ways of love and marriage.And yes Alex saved her innocence until their wedding day,that was he promised him.

"I am sorry sweetheart,I know it was so insensitive of me,I know you are hurting from his unfaithfulness.But can you at least hear him out before you make any decisions of canceling the wedding,after all I am the one who paid for it." Mr Ren said. as he hugged his daughter."Just hear him out," and Selina cried more and his own heart melted."Alright just talk to him and then if you still decided that you don't want to go through the wedding,then I will respect your decision." Mr Ren finally said in resignations.

"Alright Dad,I will talk to him." Selina said."If that is the only way,I will talk to him."

"He will be coming over here this afternoon." Mr Ren said."Just listen to what he have to say please.I guess I have to be going now.I have an important meeting this morning,but I have to come all the way here to talk to you and put some sense to all of this.And please call your Mom,you made her so worried all these times.She haven't been sleeping lately."

Selina just nodded her head."Bye Dad,I am sorry." she said.

"And please be reasonable...and just remember,we are here for you,Me and your Mom." Mr Ren said. and with that he turn and left.Selina stay rooted at the sofa where her Dad left her,until Jiro came out of the bedroom.

He woke up,when he heard a man's voice from the living room.And he heard all the things that Mr Ren have told his daughter.And Jiro took pity on Selina hearing those words.
When he knew that Mr ren have left,Jiro went out of the room and found Selina in the sofa crying...he went to her and took her in his arms and then wiped away the tears.He have sensed the confusion in Selina's mind.

"So are you still going to see him?" Jiro asked.

Selina looked at him and nodded her head."I don't have any choice,do I?" Selina said.

Jiro's face darkened."Of course,you have a choice,it is your life.You don't have to see him,if you don't want to." the frown on his face evident and the irritation on his voice.

"I owe it to my Dad ,I have to see him,I have to see Alex,before I make any rash decisions." Selina said.

"So ,you do want to see him then." Jiro said."And yes you still considering marrying him,is that it?" his voice upset and angry now.Selina did not answer and this upset Jiro more.

"So what about us Selina?What have we been doing these last few days?It is just entertainment for you? Is that it ? It is just to pass the time?" Jiro asked."And you still gonna go ahead and marry him?"

"No,it is not that way.You know that I love you Jiro." Selina said."I gave myself to you because I love you."

"If you love me,how can you think of marrying him instead of me Selina?" Jiro asked."If you love me,how can you consider him ,your future husband but not me?"

"Alex has been in my life since I was young.I always knew that I will marry him someday.Jiro you just came to my life and so suddenly,and yes I am in love with you,but....I don't know I am so confused." Selina said in tears.

"I guess,we have problem here then...,you have to make up your mind,I guess I better leave you alone.I don't want you to confused you even more.Just in case you made up your mind,you know where to find me if you want me." Jiro said,as he turned and left Selina without much of a glance as he continued walking away.She wants to stop her for her own heart was breaking but he have gone before she can stop him.....And Selina was left all alone trying to sort out her own mind and emotion....and yes only herself can help her....as she cried...