Chapter 6

One Day In Your Life-Completed

Tne next morning came too slow for Selina.As she lays in bed bothered by her dreams and her own thoughts.When the sun came up,she quickly got out of bed and washed up.She was having a second thought about going out and meeting her nasty neighbor along the way.But the sun is up and the trees and warmth outside was so inviting as she put on her sneakers and her jacket.The birds are out and you can hear their lovely song.The meadows are full of little yellow flowers as it gives more height and contrast on it's green grass.

This time around,she went the other way as she trailed the jogging trails by the mountains.She walked along the path as she marveled at the sight.She was at the top of the mountain looking down at the sleepy town.The pine trees rustled their leaves,the cone dropping on the ground ,as the squirrel run along.Selina sat down on the grass as she looked down,marking and trailing each landmark of the town.She stayed their transfixed at the beauty in front of her.

She heard a sound from a nearby ,like a stump and then little hump like little foot stomping the ground, as she was startled and got up.She heard stories of bear going around town ,as she panic on the thought,only to find a group of deers walking by.She stood still on her ground, hoping not to disturb them as she walked quietly back to her house.

As she was walking back and looking on the trails,she was startled by a voice at her back,as she lifted up her gaze.

"Good morning Selina." Jiro said with a smile,as Selina looked up at him,unsmiling.

"Good morning." Selina answered but looked the other way.

"You are not mad at me about yesterday are you?" Jiro said.

Selina did not answer but continue to walk.

"So you are mad at me then." Jiro said ."I am sorry,I didn't meant it in a bad way.I am sorry if I offend you."

Selina did not answer but continued walking.

"Look there is only the two of us here,and it will be a pity if you are not going to talk to me at all.I am really sorry,I just don't like it when ...alright let us just not talk about it.I am sorry." Jiro said.

Selina looked at him,and yes it is just the two of them here,and she is just being extra sensitive about it."Alright ,as you say,it is just the two of us here right now." Selina said.

"So will you go with me tonight?" Jiro asked.

"Where,where are you going tonight?" Selina asked.

"As a peace offering,I want to take you out for dinner.I saw a nice Italian restaurant along the town." Jiro said.

"You don't have to." Selina said.

"No I want to,I really want to eat a decent food tonight,and I don't want to eat alone." Jiro said."So I'll pick you up,in your house." he said smiling."And don't dress up in my behalf.I don't have any decent clothes with me here.Just wear your jeans and tees."

"Alright tonight then." Selina said as ran along to their house.

Jiro rang her bell at exactly six o clock.The sun is almost on it's way down.Darkness have started to fall.Selina came in her jeans but with more formal blouse in pink ,off shoulder ,showing her bare shoulders,her face with light make up,a light lip stick,a light brush of blush ons on the cheeks,and an eyeliner.Her hair is up with half way pony with a little wisp of hair falling on her face.Jiro stared at her face.He didn't know,she looked this good with little make up and all.

"You are looking good tonight." Jiro said."You sure wash up good." as he smiled at her.

"You don't look bad yourself." Selina said.Jiro was clad in his jeans and he found a plaid shirt,as it was buttoned halfway showing a part of his chest.Selina can see the biceps bulging on the sleeves of his shirt,as she took a deep breath.

"Come on let us go.I hope it is not a lot of people,for that is the only decent restaurant ,I mean the only restaurant around here." Jiro said.

They went to town,with Jiro driving.he let the window open,feeling the cool air around them.

"This is better." Jiro said."I assume you are also from the city?"

"Yes,born and raised in New York City." Selina said."We live in Manhattan"

"Yes,where the rich people lives." Jiro said."I live in the suburbs,but works in the city."Jiro was surprised at his tone,he doesn't know where his sarcasm came from.he decided to keep quiet after that.

The restaurant was small but nicely decorated,simple but elegant.There was few peole when they arrived so they were able to get a table right away and was able to secure the best seat,overlooking the mountains.

They have a couple of drinks before their appetizer came.They have calamari,and eggplant rollatini,followed by penne ala vodka,and then Selina have chicken sorrentino and Jiro have the shrimp scampi.They finished their food with much gusto.And then they have coffee with lava cake for Selina and Jiro have carrot cake for dessert.

"Uhmm,this is the best meal I ever have in weeks." Jiro said."I don't think I can walk anymore after this."

"I think I need to jog more miles tomorrow.or I won't fit in my ..".Selina was about to say wedding dress but stop for she doesn't know if she have a wedding to go to."I won't fit in my jeans anymore."

"I don't see any problem in your weight."Jiro said"You looked good..you are shaped...in right direction."

"You are just being nice,I know my cheeks is too full." Selina said.

"No there is nothing wrong with that,I think a full rounded face is very pretty especially for a girl." Jiro said.

Selina blushed and smiled.

"How about another round of drinks and then we can go home after that?" Jiro asked.

"Sure,I feel sluggish after a full stomach." Selina said.

Then they have a drink and followed by another drink,until Selina feel the effect of alcohol in her system,when she tried to get up and felt her knees wobbled.After the fourth drink,Selina knows that she have enough and so is Jiro.Although ,he looks sober,his eyes have started showing the effects of alcohol in his body.

Jiro paid their tab and they left.As Jiro walked Selina in her house and waiting for her to open the door.Selina fumbled with the key as Jiro helped her.

"Thanks for the dinner.I really enjoyed it." Selina said.
"Good night Jiro as she stared at him .His face is almost dark halfly hidden,from the moonlight that was shining in her half glory.

"Good night Selina.Thank you for your company." Jiro said. as he stared at her face and slowly the magic spell cast unto them by the night,as Jiro bend down and kissed Selina on the lips.Selina was surprised by his kiss,but she was even more surprised by her response as she kissed him back.The kiss from her dream weaving with her kiss right now.It was the same intensity and the same passion as last night,as Jiro's toungue dug deeper into hers,and then a moan escaped her lips....as her arms clung to him,moving her body closer to her,and she felt Jiro's hands on her waist pulling her closer to him,,,as she was lost in her own emotions....and finding a sweet sensations in his kisses...as her mind keep saying Jiro...Jiro..Jiro...