Singing The Old Songs

One Day In Your Life-Completed

It was such a beautiful day,the sky is blue with no trace of dark clouds as Jiro looked up at the sky.There was a silent breeze that seems to fan their sweaty faces,his face and his daughter.Finding her and knowing her makes this day an extra special day.

It seems like yesterday when he have given up of having a family,of having a child and now,he have a child that he never knew existed.He have decided that if cannot forget Selina then he will never get married and have a family of his own at all.And now,finding his daughter and knowing that Selina is free,nothing can stop him now,to have the life that he have been dreaming of,and that is a life with Selina and Chloe,his own baby.

He pushed the swing slowly as Chloe smiled at him.it seem she knew him from the start,coming to him ,hugging him,and trusting him.The eyes smiling at him like looking at himself in the mirror,and the pouty lips that curled up when happy and sad.She was all his,and Selina won't be able to deny it,that is why ,she doesn't want him to see the baby.

Chloe all tired now as she pulled her arms towards him,meaning she want him to take her down,as he took Chloe from the swing,the baby hold on to him,her face on her shoulder as she let out a yawn,and before Jiro knew it,she was halfway past asleep.

Selina seeing all of this tore her heart into pieces.He already knew that Chloe was his.He could have been a great Father for Chloe and they could have been a happy family,but he is already married now.he have taken his vows,and no way in the world that Selina will be the one to break a marriage ,a child or without a child.

She slowly walks towards them,and Jiro saw her coming.They looked at each other.She was surprised that there was no anger in Jiro's face,unless he is capable of hiding and controlling his own inner emotions.Selina was the first one to look away,guilty as charged.But his eyes is not condemning nor accusing,in fact he looks calm and at peace.

"Is she alright?" Selina asked,as she looked at her sleeping baby in Jiro's arms.

"She was just tired.She was very active kid.She must be quite a handful." Jiro said.

"It is alright,she have her calm days too.She must be happy today to be out here.She doesn't get around outside a lot,not in the city." Selina said."Let me take her,she might be quite heavy and she already tire you out already."

"Let me have this one for now.You did have your share." Jiro said,as they walk back home.They reach Selina's home as Selina opened the door for him.Jiro looked around and reminded him of the old familiar place.The furnishings didn't changed much,the dining sets and sofa where they made love was all still there.He looked at Selina wondering if she is thinking what he is thinking,but she looked away as she moved ahead and open the bedroom and as he put Chloe down on the bed.Selina fixed Chloe,as she took off her shoes and placed her favorite stuff toys by her side,while Jiro looked on,with no intention of leaving.

Jiro looked around the bedroom,so many memories in one room but very special.Did she ever think the time that they have together?Selina lead him out of the door to the living room.The bedroom is too close of a space to be with him.

Jiro remained standing with no interest of sitting down.he looked at Selina."We have to talk,I knew the truth already,so don't even think of lying to me ever again.You may deny it for thousands of times,but Chloe is mine.Chloe is my baby,isn't it?" Jiro asked his voice low and controlled.

Selina could only looked at him and nod her head,as tears started to threatened."Chloe is our baby." she finally admitted.

"And you never married Alex?" he asked."How come you never told me?"

"You just assumed things and I don't think it matters anymore." Selina said "Nothing is gonna change,you will still be a married man.And I can't come between you and Rainie." as she cried.

"Who told you that I married Rainie? Who gave you that idea?" Jiro asked.

"Rainie and I talk while she was waiting for you,and she said that you have been asking her to marry you and she was thinking of saying yes,before you change your mind." Selina said.

"But by the time you found out you were pregnant,how come you never told me?" Jiro asked."Is it because you still loved Alex."

"No,I stopped loving Alex,because I fell in love with you.I never told you because I don't want to complicate your life anymore.Though I tried one time and I came back here but you were gone and the house is up for sale." Selina said."So I thought you don't want to have anything to do with me."

"We are so foolish,Selina I never married Rainie,I never married Rainie because I fell in love with you big time.I can't even forget you ,all this time." Jiro said."We are so stupid for assuming things and not talking about it.Selina,do you think,we still have the chance of going back to the right track?Do you still love me?For I still love you very,very much."

"Oh Jiro ,I still love you and how can I forget you when your eyes is the one that woke me up every morning.You and Chloe have the very same eyes.And she also got your lips." Selina said as they hugged each other.

"I will never let you go again.We are gonna be a family, you, me and Chloe.I love you Selina,will you marry me?"
Jiro asked.

"So soon? Of course I'll marry you,I waited for you for two years." Selina said.

"Do you think Chloe can walk all the way down the altar?She is going to be our Flower girl.I can just imagine her." Jiro said with a smile on his lips."And my bride will be the most beautiful bride in the world.How lucky can I be,having two beautiful woman in my life." as he looked at her.

"And since I saw you yesterday,I have been wanting to do this." as he kissed her on the lips,passionate and long.
"Uhmm too bad ,we don't have any privacy now,but I can wait,as long as I have you for a lifetime."

"Yes I am yours for a lifetime and beyond...." Selina said,as they kissed again.Jiro and Selina fated to be together....forever..

The End...Epilogue coming soon.
I want to finished this before the weekend...
Thanks for all your support and reading my story...