Lotte World Pt. 1

The Atypical One

“Where are you guys taking me!?” Yejin demanded in a stern voice. No one in the van answered her. She reached into the pocket of her hoodie for her phone and froze. *Shiet… I left everything at home.* The girl sniffled. Although she acted tough around boys, she still knew what could happen when she encountered bad people. “I-I’m sorry if I made you guys mad by uh… ignoring you this week. Please tell me where we’re going,” the girl said in a quiet voice.

 

 

Everyone in the van turned to look at Yejin with wide eyes.

 

 

“We’re not going to hurt you or anything!” Jimin yelled defensively, causing Yejin to flinch slightly.

 

 

Jin, who was sitting in the passenger seat, turned around to face the scared girl and gave her a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry, you’ll like the surprise,” he promised. Yejin nodded and decided to trust him, even as she noticed that they were leaving their town. Without knowing, she fell asleep.

 


 

Yejin woke up when she felt someone poking her cheeks. She opened her eyes and saw Taehyung’s face merely a couple of inches away from hers. She recoiled with wide eyes, causing her to bang her head on the roof of the car. “OWWW!” she screamed.

 

 

“I-I’m so sorry! Are you ok!?” Taehyung asked, equally surprised as Yejin at her reaction.

 

 

The girl glared at him as she rubbed her head. “What do you want?! All up in my face…” she grumbled.

 

 

“Well, I was trying to wake you up… we’re here now,” Taehyung informed. It was then that Yejin noticed the car was parked. She looked around her and saw that the rest of the boys were already outside the car.

 

 

“Oh… sorry for yelling at you,” Yejin apologized quickly. Taehyung immediately broke out into that silly smile of his and Yejin shook her head in disgrace. *And to think that I had actually upset him…*

 

 

“Let’s go!” Taehyung exclaimed excitedly as he grabbed one of Yejin’s hand and dragged her out of the car.

 

 

“Ok ok, I’m coming-“ the girl stopped in the middle of her sentence when she saw the ginormous castle looming over her. “What. The. Hell.”

 

 

Hoseok gave Namjoon a worried look. “What if she doesn’t like this kinda stuff?” he started asking but was cut off by Yejin’s next reaction.

 

 

“OH MY GOSH ARE WE AT LOTTE WORLD!??!?!?!?” the girl jumped up and down with a beam on her face.

 

“Just kidding,” Hoseok said to Namjoon, who nodded slowly in agreement.

 

 

“YASSSS I HAVEN’T BEEN HERE IN YEARS! I’M FINALLY TALL ENOUGH TO RIDE THAT- shoot. Guys, I forgot my wallet at home,” she stopped her mini party with a frown.

 

 

“Don’t worry about that! We’re treating you to everything today,” Jungkook informed her.

 

 

Yejin raised an eyebrow. “Really? But… why?”

 

 

“Because we’re sorry about the other night. We were irresponsible,” Yoongi said and the rest of BTS nodded.

 

 

“True,” Yejin replied without hesitation.

 

 

“Anyway, today is your day. So your wishes are our command,” Jin said with a smile.

 

 

The girl smirked. “Well then I hope none of you guys are afraid of roller coasters. Because we’re starting the day with Sky High Tower.”

 

 

“Fuq,” Jimin muttered.

 


 

Sky High Tower was the amusement park’s tallest roller coaster. Not to mention the fastest since the drop was basically a vertical line.

 

 

“Guys, I’m SO excited. I’ve wanted to ride this thing for like… forever!” Yejin chirped.

 

 

“You’re not… afraid of heights?” Hoseok asked.

 

 

Jimin and Hoseok happened to be the scaredy cats of BTS, even though their image said otherwise.

 

 

“Pfft. I’m not afraid of roller coasters. They’re the bomb.com,” Yejin said, earning a weird look from the boys. The girl looked back at them.

 

 

The line they were waiting in was slowly coming to an end. The next round would be their turn.

 

 

“I CALL FRONT SEAT!” Taehyung and Yejin shouted at the same time. The two looked at each other.

 

 

“We can share the front since each row has two seats,” Taehyung suggested.

 

 

“Okay,” Yejin shrugged in agreement.

 

 

Behind the two sat Jin and Jungkook. Then Yoongi and Namjoon. Hoseok and Jimin sat in the back because they were scared, but did not want to tell the group that they wanted to pass this ride.

 

 

Yejin giggled like a little child in her seat, pulling the black bar over their laps. “I’m so excited~” she sang and Taehyung next to her smiled.

 

 

Next thing they knew, the ride administer had checked all their seat belts and started the ride.

 

 

“ASDFGHJKL,” Yejin blabbered incoherently and Taehyung burst out laughing. The girl gave him a sheepish smile. “Sorry, just ignore me.”

 

 

“No no no! That was cute,” he chuckled and Yejin gave him a weird look, but quickly forgot about his comment as she realized they were almost at the top.

 

 

“OH MY GOSH LOOK DOWN GUYS! THE DROP LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE AN UNDEFINED SLOPE!” Yejin announced and everyone on the roller coaster laughed at her use of math terms on a ride. The car had come to a stop at the top.

 

 

“What’s going on??? Is the ride broken???” Hoseok nervously asked as he tried to peer over all the heads in front of him.

 

 

“HEREEEE WEEEE GOOOOOOO!” Yejin screamed as the car inched forward and suddenly made the drop.

 


 

“I feel sick,” Jimin said as he lurched over. The ride had felt too short for people like Yejin and way too long for others like Jimin. Hoseok’s face was paler than usual.

 

 

“Guys guys! We have to see the pictures!!!” Yejin dragged the group to the little shop underneath the roller coaster.

 

 

“What. There were pictures taken?” Hoseok said with wide eyes.

 

 

“Duh, every roller coaster takes pictures during the drop- PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Yejin burst out laughing when she saw her group’s pictures. Yejin and Taehyung were in the front, looking like they were having the time of their lives. Jungkook and Jin in the second row had wide eyes with their hair blown backwards. Namjoon and Yoongi were both clutching the black bar in front of them with eyes tightly shut. All while Jimin and Hoseok were in the back holding onto each other while screaming for their lives. “Someone buy me this,” Yejin demanded and Namjoon stepped forward to pay the worker, who gave Yejin the printed picture on a key chain. “I’m so going to keep this forever,” the girl declared and Hoseok face palmed himself.

 

 

“I still feel like throwing up,” Jimin said.

 

 

The group decided to walk around for a bit because Jimin refused to ride another moving thing for a good hour or so. Yejin sighed dramatically at the news but agreed, because it was 10 am and she hadn’t eaten anything yet. “Can someone buy me food?” the girl said with a pout and Jungkook volunteered to get food with her.

 

 

“Anything you want?” Jungkook asked as they walked side by side to the nearest food cart.

 

 

“Hm… it’s probably too early for sweets… so I’ll have a pretzel!” she declared and Jungkook nodded.

 

 

“Two pretzels, please,” he ordered and paid the cashier.

 

 

“You two would make a cute couple,” the ahjumma running the food cart said with a grin.

 

 

Jungkook smiled and opened his mouth to thank her but Yejin cut him off.

 

 

“Unfortunately, we kinda hate each other,” Yejin said with a what-can-I-do-about-it face.

 

 

Jungkook gave her a deadpan look but Yejin didn’t notice it. She was too busy taking her pretzel from the ahjumma. “Thank you ahjumma!” the girl said as she skipped back to the group. Jungkook took his pretzel as well, and thanked the ahjumma before following Yejin back.

 

 

“Yummm~” Yejin exclaimed as she took a bite of her food. “This stuff is delicious! Thanks Jungkook!” the girl beamed before she began skipping off again.

 

 

“Hey where are you going?” Yoongi shouted after her.

 

 

The girl turned back around. “Well since Mr. ToughGuy over here refuses to go on another ride for a while, I thought we could go meet some cartoon characters and take pics with them,” she suggested.

 

 

The boys nodded in understanding and followed along. It was only then that Yejin realized all the stares BTS was getting. I mean, it was a group of seven handsome boys just gathered together. Normal girls were not going to walk by casually. Yejin decided it was a good idea to keep a certain amount of distance from the boys but they followed her everywhere. The annoyed girl took a large bite of her pretzel, and pretended as if she was not with the boys.

 

 

“Excuse me, do you mind if I take a picture with the boys around you?”

 

 

Yejin turned around to see a girl about her age with a hopeful look. Yejin chewed the pretzel in as quickly as she could before swallowing. “Oh yeah sure! Go for it girl,” Yejin exclaimed, even putting out a hand to present to boys to her.

 


The other girl gave Yejin a surprised look. “Really?! You don’t mind?”

 

 

Now it was Yejin’s turn to give the stranger a confused look. “Uh… why would I mind…?”

 

 

“Well, I thought one of them was your boyfriend or something…”

 

 

“Boyfriend? Pffft no way,” Yejin replied with a roll of her eyes.

 

 

The girl looked at Yejin as if she was hit with realization. “Ohh they must be your family! Oops!”

 

 

Yejin almost choked on oxygen. “ME?! RELATED TO THEM- look. Do you want the picture or not?” Yejin asked, getting irritated.

 

 

The girl quickly scurried away and went to take selfies with BTS. Yejin scowled as she walked away to take a selfie of her own. With Pororo.

 

 

A/N: Woot woot! Like I promised, here is the double update!

Finally, a fun chapter :p How'd you guys like that? ^^ 

Please leave comments guys <3 I love me some comments c: