The Consequences

The Atypical One

*Someone kill me right now. No, wait I didn’t do anything wrong! Someone kill these boys right now. No, wait I want to do that myself though!* Yejin pointlessly blabbered in her head as she faced the task of literally carrying every BTS member back to their black van.

 

 

First up was Min Yoongi. He was still passed out and unconscious. “Lose some weight you fatass!” Yejin panted as she dragged him out of the bar with one of his arms slung over her shoulder. The girl struggled with the handle of the car door due to trying to keep balance with Yoongi leaning against her. With much effort, she was able to slide open the door and push him into one of the back seats. The girl sighed with a proud smile. And then her smile faltered. “One down… six to go,” she said with slumped shoulders.

 

 

Next was Hoseok. Hoseok was the type of person who was severely bipolar under the influence of alcohol. “AYEEE GIRL I MISSED YOU!!!!” he shouted happily while Yejin rolled her eyes and tried to get him off the booth seat.

 

 

“Come on, we’re going home,” she said simply, ignoring his over-excited greeting.

 

 

“YAH. ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!” he suddenly yelled, making Yejin jolt in surprise under his weight. She quickly shook her head as if to say no. “Huhuhu yes you are~~ Hoseokie is saaaad,” he cried with fake tears in his eyes. Yejin stared at him for a brief moment before shaking her head in disgrace at his behavior. She continued to drag him out of the bar while he fake cried, throwing him in the back seat next to Yoongi.

 

 

The girl went back inside to retrieve Jin, who was continuously giggling at absolutely nothing. “Uhm… sunbae, are you ok?” she asked the older boy. Jin only opened his eyes a crack and giggled when he saw Yejin. *O…kay… that’s not creepy at all,* she thought to herself before reaching down and helping him up. “Oof! Sunbae! You’re so heavy!” Yejin whined in a strained voice as she struggled to keep him standing. Her calves burned as she tried to carry most of his weight while trying to get to the van as fast as possible. Upon her arrival to the black vehicle, Yejin pushed Jin into the middle seat between Yoongi and Hoseok in the very back.

 

 

Yejin sighed as she made her way back to the bar for the umpteenth time. She decided to help Namjoon next because she wanted him in the passenger seat. Surely, he would tell her where to go when they hit the road, right? She grunted as she lifted the male up off the seat and slung his right arm over her shoulder. Luckily, Namjoon was still able to somewhat use his feet while drunk out of his mind so Yejin did not have to strain herself as much as she did with the other members. “Sunbae, sit in the front next to the driver’s seat. You’re going to have to tell me where your house is later on,” she instructed as she opened the car door for him. The white-haired Namjoon sluggishly slid into the car seat and Yejin closed the door for him.

 

 

*Alright, more than halfway done!* she thought cheerfully as she ran back to the booth. “Jimin, can you stand up?” she asked. When the boy on the ground did not reply, Yejin shrugged and started to pick him off the ground. At that moment, Jimin put all his weight on the girl, trying to hug her.

 

 

“Do you…” the boy started as he pointed at Yejin, “want to date this oppaaa?” he garbled as he laughed at his own comment. Yejin felt her right eye twitch.

 

 

*If I hurt anyone tonight… tell mom and dad that I love them,* she thought as she tried to get some sense back into the drunken Jimin. “Err… no thanks. But we should head out now… the bar closes soon,” she tried to reason as she pulled him out the door.

 

 

“Not unless… you… let this oppa buy… you a drink first!” he exclaimed with his pointer finger in the air. Yejin sighed in frustration as she decided the only way to win this battle was to let him think he’s winning.

 

 

“Ok, fine oppa, we’ll go have a drink. As soon as you let me take you to the van,” Yejin nodded and Jimin pumped his fist into the air in victory.

 

 

“Yessssss,” he slurred as he willingly let Yejin drag him out of the building. The girl shoved the boy into the far end of the middle row and almost collapsed under his weight.

 

 

“Gosh what in the world are these boys eating?!” she exclaimed as she massaged her aching muscles. “Ugh, just two more left Yejin… you got this,” she motivated herself as she returned to the bar.

 

 

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook, get up this instant!” she commanded and at the sound of her voice, Jungkook looked up and gave the girl a goofy smile.

 

 

“Yejin-ah~ am I cute?” Jungkook asked with a pout on his lips.

 

 

“Dafuq... boy is you drunk-? Oh wait… don’t answer that,” Yejin remembered.

 

 

“You know you think I’m cute. 1 + 1 = gwiyomi!” Jungkook started singing loudly and Yejin immediately clamped her hand over his mouth.

 

 

“No! Party’s over, we’re getting out of this place,” she said, absolutely done with Jungkook’s silly behavior. She pulled on Jungkook’s arms to get him out of the booth when he suddenly became serious and pushed the girl to the wall behind her. Yejin looked up at Jungkook with wide eyes. “Wh- what the hell? You almost gave me a heart attack!” she yelled. However, Jungkook only stayed inches away from the girl’s face and bore his eyes into hers without a word. Yejin gulped and tried to push him away. “Y-yah! We have to go…” she drifted off when she realized Jungkook wasn’t going to move away.

 

 

At that moment, Jungkook broke out into the same goofy smile as before and slung his arm over Yejin’s shoulder. “AHAHAHA! You should’ve seen your face just now!” the boy laughed a little too hard as Yejin squinted her eyes in resentment. When the two reached the van out in the parking lot, she shoved Jungkook extra hard next to Jimin, causing him to pout. “Owwwww,” he whined and Yejin smirked before walking away.

 

 

Yejin helped Taehyung to get a balance and stagger to the van. She was glad that he was the last person to deal with for the night. Just as she thought things were going smoothly, Taehyung began to belt out the lyrics to Psy’s worldwide famous song. “OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE. DUN DUNDUN DUNNNN DUN DUN DUNNN-“

 


The girl’s eyes widened as she immediately clamped a hand over the boy’s mouth. The entire bar stared at the teenagers for a few seconds, whispering to each other and shaking their heads. Yejin bowed quickly in apology before grasping onto Taehyung’s arm tightly, as if to dare him to make a move like that again. However, once they got outside, Taehyung began singing-shouting SNSD’s Mr. Mr.

 

 

“MISTA MISTAAA CWEGOYE NAMJAAAA~ MISTA MISTAAA!”

 

 

Yejin kicked the boy in the shins, ignoring his whimpers and pushed him into the van next to Jungkook before slamming the door shut, causing the entire vehicle to tremble.

 

 

“AHHH!” Yejin let out a shout of frustration. “THIS IS WHY I HATE BOYS!!!!” A list of ways to murder a human being was running unintentionally through Yejin’s mind.

 

 

The girl took a few seconds to compose herself before getting into the driver’s seat. As she got on the road, she asked Namjoon, “Hey, where do I drop you guys off?” Unfortunately, Namjoon seemed to be fast asleep. The girl sighed and asked more loudly so everyone else in the car could hear, “Can anyone tell me where I need to go?!”

 

However, the girl knew deep inside that it was hopeless. There was no way any one of these boys were capable of telling her the directions to one of their houses in a clear manner. She looked briefly into the rearview mirror, only to see something that made the poor girl shake her head in loss of faith in humanity. Suga had somehow rolled to the floor of the van, and he was still passed out. Hoseok was re-enacting some melodrama scene (Yejin guessed from the lines that it was the drama Heirs) to no one in particular, yelling during one minute and crying the next. Jin, next to him was still giggling. At what? Yejin would never know. Jimin was still spouting nonsense about how he was going to make some girl fall in love “with this oppaaaa.” Jungkook was drunkenly reciting the gwiyomi song, all while Taehyung sang 4minute’s “What’s your name?” next to him.

 

 

Yejin knew she had to take them somewhere but she didn’t know where. The girl was aware of no other kids at school who were close to the boys. *Well… my house is available… NO. I am NOT taking these maniacs to MY house. No. NO. NO!!!*

 

 


 

 

After 15 minutes, Yejin arrived in front of her house and she knew she was going to regret what she was about to do… But she had no other choice. “I’ll make them pay for this,” she spat with venom in her voice.

 

 

However, Yejin’s angry face became a depressed one when she realized the task in front of her at the moment… which was to carry each and every boy back into her home. Oh, and her house has steps at the front.

 

 


 

 

Yejin woke up feeling absolutely dead. She had gotten less than three hours of sleep and the only thing she wished for at that moment was more sleep. Her hair was a mess, her vision was blurry, and most of all, her muscles ached like hell. The girl had strained her muscles beyond capability when she had practically carried seven heavy males out of the bar and into her house. To make things worse, it was a Monday. Yejin despised Mondays.

 

 

As she came out of the bathroom with her school clothes and backpack on, she listed all the things she hated about BTS in her mind. *They’re ridiculously loud, they cause unnecessary attention, they sing and dance to inappropriate songs, they drink more than they can handle, they make ME suffer from that, they-* her thoughts were interrupted as she entered the living room.

 

 

Her face became deadpan as she scanned the scene. Seven boys clad in dirty clothes with disheveled hair. All sleeping in different positions in different spots of the room. Some were snoring and others looked like they were dead from their unnatural silence.

 

 

“WAKE UP GUYS. IT’S ALMOST TIME FOR SCHOOL,” she yelled.

 

 

Nothing. Nil. The boys didn’t even move an inch. “I am not dealing with this crap. Nope,” the girl simply said before she headed into the kitchen and took something out of the cabinets. She came back into the living room and banged the metal pots in her hands against each other. *CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANGGGGG*

 

 

“Ahhh,” the boys groaned as they squinted and held their hands over their ears. “What is that ringing noise? Make it stop,” Jimin moaned.

 

 

Yejin tilted her head to the side and pretended she did not hear him. “Sorry, what did you say?” she asked before skipping around the room while continuously clanging the pots together. She eventually stopped when she noticed that all seven boys were finally awake and alert.

 

 

“What the hell?? Where are we?!” Yoongi asked.

 

 

“My house,” Yejin answered simply as she adjusted her hair in the mirror.

 

 

“What? Why are we at your house?” Jungkook asked.

 

 

The girl slowly turned to face the group of boys with a piercing gaze. “That, I won’t tell you. You guys will figure it out. But just know this… You guys are so dead meat. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. I’M GOING TO SCHOOL!” the girl finished before storming out of the room.

 

 

A/N: Here is the aftermath of the bar scene! LOL what did you think of each boy's personality shift when drunk?

Sorry if this chapter because it's past 1:30 am and it's a Monday night. Next chapter is better c:

Just a life lesson to all of you: Never do three hours of AP Calculus BC homework. It will be the death of you ;-;