My End & My Beginning

All of Me

Sungyeol shut the door close. Myungsoo's out there in the living room. With that girl. There's a loud car engines being start on and the sound is getting far later. He guess Myungsoo's sending her home. Hand still holding the doorknob. He let out his breath that he just realized he hold it in. The time with that girl in their house suffocates him. His body's still shaking and shivering. He tried. But no matter how much he in and out the air, the oxygen doesn't seem to be absorbed by his lungs. He closed his eyes. Standing still. But later he leaned towards the door. Placed his forehead there. Support slightly his heavy head. Myungsoo's gone. He's really gone huh?  

 

He hold his breath when there's a movement on the doorknob. "Sungyeol?" 

 

Luckily he locked it before. So he keep silent.  

 

"..Yeolli..." He heard a knocked once. Then again. "Sungyeol... Please don't do this..." 

 

"..Sungyeol..." 

 

"..Chebal..." 

 

"..Please..." He heard a sobbed. It stunned him. Myungsoo's rarely showing his weak side. And he heard the other sobbed hard. But, he's too hurt. Nothing. Nothing can moved his heart right now.  

 

"Leave Myungsoo..." He said moving from the door towards the bathroom. 

 

He feels tired. Like all his energy depleted suddenly reaching to zero. He feels dirty right now. Form head to toe. All. His drenched face. His working shirt. He need something to recharge him back. A warm water indeed.  

 

He walked in . He let the water runs down his body. For the nth time he sighed again. He looked at his image form the mirror. His manly form. It's because he's a man? Okay then. It's okay, Sungyeol. It's okay. It's... 

 

He flopped down. Squatting. Hugging his knees close to his bare chest. Dropping his head. He sobbed again. Hard. His shoulder bounced following his crying rhythm. His ribcage can't stand the overflowing ache. He wished he could cut open his chest and donate his heart right now and changed for a new one. He doesn't want this tainted heart colored with Myungsoo's paint. It's too black and dark. Like the person itself.  

 

For Myungsoo. He could do anything. Just say it and he will do it, ASAP. For Myungsoo. He can change whatever he had to change. Like a transformer but the difference is he'll never changed his form back. For the other's sake. To make him happy, satisfied, pleasant with him. But what's this? What is this Myungsoo? What Myungsoo gave him, anything that no human with a feelings ever want.  

 

Doing it once is not enough for Myungsoo. Seeing him laughing with other person. Like he didn't give him enough happiness. Seeing him gazing lovely towards other person. Like he didn't give him enough love. Hurt after hurt he endure and swallow into his body. A 10 years of devotion and loyalty towards him doesn't seem worthy to Myungsoo at all.  

 

So he had enough. He's done. No more. He's tired. all his love. He doesn't want to protect it anymore. Let this love kills him but he's not letting a person named Kim Myungsoo killed him anymore. He survived all this years with his stabbing. Now he'll surrender. Let Myungsoo win this war. Let Myungsoo leave him with his scar. 

 

So he get up and washed off his body. He need to get out. He need a fresh air. It's too stuffed here. In this house. He slipped in his tank top and old jeans. He grabbed a hoodie and zipped it up. Letting his face covered by the large hoodie.  

 

Someone grabbed his arm when he's reaching his car key. He turned. A Myungsoo with a slight red eyes.  

 

"Where are you going?" His voice is hoarser to Sungyeol's ears. 

 

"Out." He said emotionless. 

 

"No... No you can't" His grip on his arm tightened.  

 

"Since you're no leaving..." Sungyeol tried to pushed his hand away. "Let me doing the dumping thing" He looked straight into his eyes. Somehow Myungsoo can read his mind saying 'Let me doing all the dirty works so that you can have fun with your new wife' 

 

Myungsoo shakes his head. "No... You're staying here. I'll leave... I'll leave this house Yeol. Just don't go..." He said almost pleadingly.  

 

"Great. When I'm back I'm expecting you're gone." He harshly pushed him aside. Letting his arm off. He pushed in his car key and start the engine. Before he drive away he could catch a glimpse of his glistening face from the front door.  

 

Rain hitting softly his windscreens. Looks like the rain want to accompany him. He let out a breathy smile. The air's getting cold outside. He keep his focus on the road. Driving without thinking his way. Getting far and far from his house. He's been driving like that for a long time though.  

 

Then his eyes becomes hazy. There's a too bright light hitting his eyes and it dazzled him. He lost his focus and a loud screeched sound coming from nowhere. No, it’s from his car. Because he's the one that pressed hard the break pedal. His mind's blank. And he don't know anything happened after that.  

 

* 

 

His body hurt physically. Especially the sharp ache on his head. He rubbed it once and push his body up. Looking around. Where's he? His hazard light flashing brighten the dark side of the road slightly. There's a huge drain just in front of his car. Looks like he's still alive. Just a minor bruise here and there.  

 

He pull the trigger under his seat and laying back on his seat. Rested his head there and sighed. Even though he want to grab a hotel nearby and sleeps there, his body refused to. It's too sore. At last he close his eyes after crying some more. In the car lighted by his own hazard lights on the side of somewhere road.  

 

It's noon when he opened his eyes. It amazes him how his body can stands the overbearing sunlight that parching his car the whole noonHe chuckled a little when he saw the tanned on his right hand. He stare at the signboard 50 meters from him. He's quite farIt's gonna take him 4 hours to get home. So he pulled his handbrake down and reverse his car. 

 

It's already dark when he arrived. Empty. An empty house greets him on the lovely Sunday. The day that he and Myungsoo supposed to be wrestling on their sofa and having a war at their kitchen. He sighed at the lonely space in front of him and trolled inside the dark cave.  

 

* 

 

He sipped his third cup of strong coffee. Double shot. He ignore the stare from other people in that club. His eyes bore a hole on the wall in front of him. Woohyun looked at Dongwoo. Don't know what to say at their best friend. Dongwoo shrugged, also having a trouble absorbing his story. He's stunned actuallyA girl huh? No matter what, Sungyeol had lost for that fact. They all know that.  

 

"Are you letting him go?" Woohyun gives him the most comforting eyes he had ever got. It sure does comforts him a little but it makes him kind of awkward. So he shy away from his stare.  

 

Sungyeol nodded. "Yeah. I've had enough." His body slumped dejectedly.  

 

"It's okay. I believe you could find someone that will love you dearly." Dongwoo patted his back softly. Flashing him his angelic smile. The fact about Dongwoo is his smile is contagious so he can't help to smile along.  

 

"Did I miss something?" A sudden voice coming up from his back. He turned. A tired looking Hoya that loosing his tie standing behind him.  

 

"Yeah dude. You miss the most crucial part. You're damn late." Dongwoo gawked at him.  

 

"Blame on this little heartbreak brat. Passing me such a hard company to deal with. And not picking up my call since evening." Hoya eyed him. Placing his 5 fingers on his head. Forced him to face him. 

 

Sungyeol smile sheepishly. "Sorry. I shut it down. He's been calling non stop."  

 

Hand on his hip and staring him straight. Analyzing. Sunyeol swear he can see a data being transferred reflected in the other's life. "So I'm guessing Myungsoo do it again? And it's really bad this time? Since I've not seen you crying like this since that last time. So what he do this time?" 

 

Sungyeol stunned. How could he figure it out easily? He hesitates for a while. "He's married." 

 

"What?" The three 'shuush' at his loud voice. Hoya huffed. "After all this years he's going to a girl now? What the hell is wrong with him?" Sungyeol can see that Hoya's the one boiling for him. A fumed clearly showed up from his head.  

 

He just shrugged. His face already dried from the intense sobbed. "Well, the main cause is because I'm a guy. And we're far since he transferred to Busan for his photographer job... and yeah it's been 2 years and he must be lonely and all..." He sighed. Try to brush away the twitching part of his heart.  

 

"What the heck?"  

 

Before Hoya could continue his anger. "But I'm totally not going with his way this time. The hell with having a wife and a lover at the same time. Such a selfish ." He muttered. 

 

"Are you sure?" Woohyun asked. It's the second time though.  

 

"Yeah. Please beat me to death if I ever return to him kay?" He tried to joke. But the others silenced. Worry for him though. They know how he ever loved Myungsoo all this time. How he ever willing to do anything for his sake. They all well aware of that.  

 

"What... Don't look at me like that..." Tears start showing up. Again.  

 

"What...???" He whined. Looking at their sympathized eyes, he snapped up. "Okay, just kill me then. Grab a knife from their kitchen and just stab my heart. Or just call some vampires to my blood dry." 

 

Dongwoo become furious at his words. He stand up and plowed his head with his knuckles hard. Hoya add with his knuckles too. It makes he rubbed his head with a pout. Knowing he's at fault for muttering nonsense.  

 

Woohyun stand from his seat and grabbed his body. Warmly under his arm. Petting lightly on his nape and back. He's taken aback a bit but relaxed though. It's kind of different with him... new feelings. No, it's not a new one. He had experienced this, but he can't tell when. Ages ago. Also he can't tell the exact word to describe it. But he finds it sort of comforting, delighted him a little. So he go on with it. Snuggle his cold nose to his crook of neck. Inhaling his nice sweet uniquely scent. He felt enough content now. At least for now.  

 

So he let his arms wraps the others close. Sticking their chest together. But then his heart start beating a different rhythm. And he could feel Woohyun's beating a irregular thumps against his chest. But before he could pulled his body from him to shy away, Dongwoo and Hoya flump towards them. Giving a bear hug. And the last strike of Hoya's strong arm squashing them together make Sungyeol groaned in pain.  

 

When Hoya at last let them go, Dongwoo suddenly grabbed his arm. His eyes looked panicked. And he mouthing 'Myungsoo' while his eyes pointing at his back. He quickly turned. It's him. What shocked him more is he's with that girl. His wife. His heart fallen again. Urgghh, how many times he have to be the only one hurt? 

 

Myungsoo not even bother looking at him back. They're quite near when he and that girl walk pass them. He guess its him with his little revenge. Because he's out with them. With Woohyun. The A-list person to be murdered by Myungsoo if he ever come close to SungyeolMyungsoo must be there to checked him out.  

 

"Did he noticed you?" Hoya palmed his shoulder. 

 

He shakes his head. He silenced the fact of Myungsoo's wife was there too. He have no intention to tell them at all. Let's jut let it be.  

 

"I don't know. But I bet he must noticed me. How can he not?" It's true though. Myungsoo's among the one that can find him easily in the crowds. So he always felt protected even when he's far. But not now anymore. He has someone else to do it so. He sighed.  

 

"Let's go. I wanna breath a fresh air." So he walk towards the exit. The three looked at each other before tagging along behind him.  

 

* 

 

They are now strolling down the pavements to Dongwoo's condo. It's quite far from where they parked their car. Dongwoo decided that Sungyeol must stay with him for the mean time. He's not allowing Sungyeol to be alone. Never. But since it's quite late the other two want to tag along too. However before he jumped in the lift, Sungyeol's sure he saw Myungsoo's shadow behind the wall. But he tried to act normal. Don't want the other's know.  

 

When Dongwoo opened the door, there's a dissatisfied stern looking Sunggyu waiting for him. Dongwoo gives him a not so genuine apologetic looks.  

 

"Why I didn't know that I'm having a guest tonight?" Sunggyu eyed Dongwoo 

 

"Ahaha. Oops, sorry. Forget to tell you. Too carried away with them. And I though you're already in bed." Dongwoo flash him his famous dinosaur giggle.  

 

"Duh, it's not even your house." Hoya remarks. Before Sunggyu bash him back, he shy away and pulled out his phone. He must inform Sungjong he's staying with Sungyeol and the other's that night. 

 

"Grrr, this guy. I'm the one paying for this house. So it's literally mine."  

 

"Okay. Okay. Ahaha, he's just kidding kay? It's yours. What's mine is yours kay?" Dongwoo grabbed his arm. Looking at him shiningly almost lovingly. Being his energetic self even at this hour. 

 

Sunggyu ruffles his blond hair making the others giggle happily. Sungyeol just smiled looking at their sweet action. They're also like that before. Myungsoo loves to touch his hair. He sighed. Okay, no more thinking of him.  

 

"Whoa. No making love here. Not in front of single guys like us." Woohyun practically close his eyes with his hands. Joking at their too much intimacy.  

 

Sunggyu dashed in to the bedroom and throw him a futon and some pillows. Woohyun tried to nudge it away but the last big pillow hit him hard on the head. Sungyeol and Dongwoo laugh when he's fall on the from the attack. Hoya add some when he pick up the nearest pillow and fire him with it and some remarks "I've got Sungjong, you ignorant .". 

 

"So you all just laying anywhere seem fit okay? I'm not giving Dongwoo to all of you. Especially you Yeolli." Sunggyu gives him a glare before dragging Dongwoo with him in the bedroom and slammed the door.  

 

So they three just lay the futon at the living room which just fit them perfectly. Sungyeol just lay at his back after washing himself. Staring at the ceiling absent-mindlessly. Then Woohyun joining him on the futon when Hoya's up for his turn. He just stare at him rubbed his hair dry.  

 

Then their eyes met when Woohyun noticed him. There's something in that eyes. And they both know it.