Sequel 1

All of Me

Ahheyyyy,, at last the half sequel is up!!!! My mind was stuck making this,, mianheyo~~~

But, as usual,, as i want to make this sequel short, it become like this,, lolol, typikal me,,

actually the fisrt part was almost done like 2 weeks ago, but since i can't find the continuation, i let it hang and keep my busybody self to do other things,, lolol

But when i have at least get some inspiration, my eyes playing with me and asking me to sleep right now,, Huhu

Btw, please enjoy & comment ^-^,, your comment is my source of life to write more,, keke

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

As curious as Woohyun is about what happen to Sungyeol that accident night, Sungyeol really can’t tell when he himself cannot remember what Myungsoo and he did or talk-until they both got into the accident that almost send them to hell.

 

As curious as Woohyun is about why the hell Sungyeol spawning nonsense after he woke up from coma, Sungyeol really can’t tell his ridiculous-enslaving-5-year-mind-eraser-dream to Woohyun as he really don’t want Woohyun to drug Myungsoo for real if he really tell Woohyun over that matter. He shudders every time he thinks over it.

 

And why the fuss? Since Woohyun and he already together and live happily ever after-even Sungyeol know they can’t really achieved that unless they re-united back in heaven-to be realistic as he been.

 

However that certain Nam childish and sulky Woohyun never let these two things slip off from his mind and every after a week he will asked that annoying question to him that makes him think this is the most irritable slash annoying moment of Woohyun when talking about persistency, sure he love how Woohyun persistently loving him silently from his high school era, but this is out of question.

 

After having 1 week and 5 months of torture being asked persistently by Woohyun, Sungyeol thought he had enough and he want to tell him all, and go with Woohyun drugging Myungsoo off because he almost being choked to death with Woohyun’s annoying question. And he matter his life more than Myungsoo’s.

 

To be called ‘what a good timing’ because Suzy just safely delivered his baby a week ago and they all decided to show up and give them a visit. Even they don’t really fond of Myungsoo from the very start of Sungyeol and he had an ugly breakup, they really think Suzy plays no harm to them, and thinking they will get a cute baby boy that will call them ‘uncle’ a year later makes them wait no more to see the little creature with a lot of gifts.

 

So they there are, at Suzy’s ward, while one by one the ugly uncles try to handle the tiny newborn on their arms but stopped by Sungyeol because the hell, the baby just seeing the earth a week ago and just too very weak to be handled by a very distrustful uncles.

 

“So, you’re feeling okay right now Suzy?” Sungyeol asked at a very concerned voice while sitting near the bed.

 

“Not really. It’s too uncomfortable right now and the pain keep coming back time after time, but I can’t really complain when seeing my lovable baby” Suzy shows a lot of motherly scent all around her when she’s looking at the baby’s tube where all their uncles surrounding it like a zombies.

 

“I don’t know how you feel, but congratulations on the new baby. Hope he will grow brighter and always be healthy. Also will make his mother proud of him later” Sungyeol smiled.

 

“Haha, thank you Sungyeollie.” She silent for a while, searching for her husband with her eyes.

 

“Myungsoo must be gone when he know we’ll be visiting you today” He smile apologetically.

 

“Ah, no. There’s no nurse and-”

 

Then there’s a loud crying voice from where the flocks of uncles huddled over the baby’s tube, making all the uncles flustered and can just turned and look at Suzy with teary eyes, don’t know what to do.

 

“…This might happen” Suzy laugh with some hint of sigh.

 

“Ya!! I’ve told you all before, don’t scare the baby! Look what happen” He stand up abruptly. He wants to walk over there and brushed them away, but he stopped when Suzy softly pulled his edge of shirt.

 

“Sungyeol, can you please help me bring him over here?”

 

“Him? The baby? Me?”

 

“Uhuh, could you? I trust you. Just handle him gently and support his head with your palm”

 

Sungyeol gulped. All the uncles also silenced with Suzy’s request. The room once again filled with a loud cry and Sungyeol dashed over to him. He hesitated a little too long as he don’t know the real angle to hold the baby and swept his sweaty hand over his pants once before he slowly lift the fragile body into his arms. Woohyun at the side could just laugh at him internally when Sungyeol making such a nervous funny face.

 

At last he delivered the baby safe and sound to his mother. He sighed loudly and wipes his sweaty forehead with his back of hand. He doesn’t know handling a baby could be this nerve wrecking.

 

When the baby sensed his mother’s touch wrapping him safely, he calm down immediately. Dongwoo cheer happily with an unsatisfied looked Sunggyu on his side. Sungyeol could hear Sunggyu mumbling ‘spoiled brat’ and he give a death glare to his boss. Sungjong just watched silently while resting his chin over Hoya’s shoulder. They entangled their hand secretly behind Hoya’s back, Sungyeol could see. And when his eyes run over to Woohyun, he can’t help but smile along with his handsome boyfriend.

 

But soon after, the bed is crowded again with all the uncles. Now the baby just cheerily playing along with his uncles. Sungyeol also can’t refuse his cuteness and tagging along. Their hearts flutter so much when hearing a cheerful squeak from him. His squishy cheek is so tempting for his uncles to resist touching and pinching that plump red cheek. His eyes almost disappear from his cheek.

 

“Can I say, that he got your chubby cheek, Sungyeol hyung… And… Sunggyu hyung’s eyes?” Sungjong said out loud what the others have been thinking since they first set eyes on the baby. And of course a loud laughing and giggling blasting in that room after that followed with a rolled eyes Sungyeol and fumed Sunggyu that chased after Sungjong all over the room.

 

Suzy also chuckled softly but still can’t deny what Sungjong said. “I’m sorry Sunggyu Oppa, I think the same too. We’ve been wonder where the small eyes comes from, and although we just barely meet before, I can’t resist the idea that he got it from you Sunggyu Oppa”

 

“How I wish he’ll go after my eyes or at least Suzy’s” Myungsoo get in the room. His face is still stoic as before.

 

Sungyeol stiffened. To be honest he’s really uncomfortable around Myungsoo now. Before at the hospital he had explain how he really don’t want to be with Myungsoo and he really have opened his heart to Woohyun. And no matter how much Myungsoo beg him to back with him, he at last have a heart to say no. He at last can reject Myungsoo without much trouble. He, how much he think Myungsoo as his first and last love ever before, at last can leave him with ease.

 

But of course things will be super awkward between them as they don’t really come back to become friends after break up or whatever. And things between Suzy and he became really close after that are really unexpected. He really just contacts with Suzy to know how her condition with the baby and all and that’s it. He rarely mention about Myungsoo although she’ll be complaining everything about Myungsoo with him, and of course he’ll hear her. He’s glad Myungsoo at least act like a decent father-to-be whole this time even after they clash.

 

He’s sure Suzy doesn’t mention to Myungsoo know he’s in a good term with his wife, but he bet he know. Damn, that knows everything. Why can’t he just lost his memory like in some drama after that accident and become stupid after that.

 

Sungyeol shake his head and smile at his silliness. You still hold a grudge huh Sungyeol?

 

“Wae?” Woohyun at his side.

 

“Hehe, nothing. But he really looks like Sunggyu hyung huh?” He whispers. Don’t want to be catch by their boss.

 

“Yeah, and those cheeks really resembles you”

 

Sungyeol hit him playfully. “He’s not. Those cheeks are Sunggyu’s also I tell you”

 

“Yeah, and I bet whether Suzy had met Sunggyu without me knowing” Suddenly Myungsoo creeping up behind them. It’s not loud, his voice is, just enough for three of them.

 

Sungyeol frowned at him. Not satisfied. “You know she’s not like that”

 

Myungsoo doesn’t respond but seeing his nonchalant face make Sungyeol stand from his sit. He wants to bash him back but a tug at his shirt makes him stop. Sungyeol looked down and Woohyun eyes him to stop.

 

Sungyeol sigh. Fine. “You’re lucky Woohyun’s here”

 

Myungsoo just look at them both without emotions, as if he didn’t care. Sungyeol’s boiling from that sight and the most frustrated thing is because he can’t let it out at the in front of him.

 

But, oh! He almost forget his real intention beside of going here visiting his best friend welcoming a new life in her life.

 

Sungyeol eyed Woohyun a while and look at Myungsoo. “Hey, can we have a talk?”

 

 

*

 

 

“What is it?” They are now somewhere near Suzy’s ward.

 

“Erm. I’ve been wondering, what really happen back then. When… when we’re accident”

 

Myungsoo eyed him with a frowned.

 

“Urm… it’s just I can’t really remember what happened that night. What you say to me… How I agreed to meet you…”

 

“I blackmailed you”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I said I’ll reveal our photo to Woohyun and the world if you still refuse to meet me that night” Myungsoo said without emotions.

 

Sungyeol’s dumbfounded. Myungsoo really did that? And he really shudder thinking Myungsoo still have all those photo in his safe. But before he could respond back Myungsoo already laughing like a seal. Once again he’s dumbfounded. What?

 

“Ahaha, chinca. You really make a funny face there. Gyahaha. Do you ever remember we take any photo during ?”

 

Sungyeol thinking for a while, he really thinks there are some of it. But seeing a still laughing Myungsoo makes his believes altered. Ehh, there’s none?

 

“Ya! You…!!!” He hit Myungsoo on the shoulder. Push him as hard as he can. But Myungsoo still laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Haish, just tell me what really happen that day”

 

Myungsoo wipe his tears from too much laugh. “Why do you need to know? Just let it be. We’re over after all”

 

Sungyeol sighed again. He eyed Suzy’s ward and met with Woohyun eyes. They both startled at the sudden presence but Woohyun seems more flustered and backing away from there. He noticed Myungsoo follow where his eyes fixated. All Sungyeol could do is sighed again.

 

“That idiot thing over there has been torturing me for almost half a year, asking me what really happen that night between us. And he’s really annoyingly persistent” He brushed his hair back.

 

“Are you okay he’s leaving like that?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll deal with him later”

 

Sungyeol eyed him. And somehow the bricks between them have crushed down. There’s no more stoic face on Myungsoo’s face, instead a really lovely beam is facing him right now. He guesses half a year without talking and facing each other makes them far apart like an enemy. And he really can sense Myungsoo’s acceptance over the things between them. He’s relieved. Really.

 

“You’re taking control now huh?”

 

“Huh? Ah, yeah. Kind of. But not really”

 

“If it were me back then, you’ll chase after me right after. Rushly telling me the truth”

 

“That’s because you’re selfish ”

 

“That’s just mean you love me more back then than you’re with Woohyun now”

 

Did Myungsoo really wanna have a fight with him? Really? After 6 months of not talking, he just want to make him angry like this? Typical Myungsoo.

 

“You know what? You could say anything you want, but I love him more than I love you back then. Back then when I have nothing other than you, and only you my source to live, to breathe… that love just eating me back inside out. Just so you know how much you are killing me with your kind of love. But now… Now just Woohyun is enough. I need nothing besides him to live, to breathe… that love grows bigger and bigger over time with him.”

 

Sungyeol could see how Myungsoo face turned dark and sad. He doesn’t know whether Myungsoo had repent over what had he done, but he guesses he at least a little bit regret.

 

“I don’t want to compare. Both of you give me love differently. But, I guess I’m not the type of your kind of love Myungsoo” He try to put the word nicely.

 

 “Then why’re you spying over me through Suzy?”

 

Sungyeol can’t help but rolled his eyes. , he knows. “I am spying solely for the baby from Suzy, not you”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah, we’ve been really close since I’m out from hospital. She’s really lovable and kind. You’re lucky to get her. Cherish her properly okay?” Sungyeol lean back at the balcony, elbow resting at the bar.

 

“Yeah, I know. That’s why I erm… marry her at the first place”

 

Sungyeol could feel the hurt come back, but, it’s just a mere betrayed feeling come rush his heart that he could brush off easily. So he smiled at Myungsoo, telling him it’s okay now.

 

Myungsoo joined him at the side, resting his back at the balcony. His hand unconsciously reaching Sungyeol’s hair. “I’m sorry”

 

Sungyeol want to cry right now. All this time that’s what he need from Myungsoo. A real ‘sorry’ that Myungsoo really meant from his heart. Sungyeol nodded a little.

 

“But do you really want to know what happen that night?”

 

“Yeah, it’s not just for him though. I’ve been curious as to what happen back then” He just let Myungsoo caress his hair. He kind of felt it’s wrong, but he doesn’t want to pry away from his warm hand for now.

 

“What really happen ehh? Hmmm” His soothing voice makes his heart calm.

 

-To be continue-