Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

All of Me

There’s too much awkwardness in the living room. At least that’s what Sungyeol think. Woohyun’s now with Sungyeol’s pajamas sitting down on Sungyeol’s couch sipping on Sungyeol’s newly brewed coffee at Sungyeol house. And he’s a little too comfortable for a guest. Flashing his gummy smile on the gag concert he watched from Sungyeol’s television. However after a full 15 minutes of staring curiously at Woohyun and getting an innocent smile reply from him, Sungyeol just let it go and decided to join him watching the gag concert.

 

Giggling sound fills the living room now.

 

“Feeling better now?”

 

Sungyeol turned when a warm palm rest on his hair. He’s staring straight at Woohyun’s eyes. Trying to dig out whatever Woohyun thinking now. His big doe eyes not leaving Woohyun’s face even a second. Blinking and giving his best friend an obvious questioning face. But nah, Sungyeol’s always been a bad at reading out people. Then Woohyun gives him his smile. He’s a little taken aback. But it’s kind of soothing. Totally gives Sungyeol peace and some sort of comfortable feeling. So he nodded a little and turned to the television again.

 

Sungyeol do want to ask why did his hand still on his hair. He can’t help shivering when those soft fingers brush his back of ear. It’s soft and gentle. Woohyun’s touch. He feels like a kid being pampered and somehow he likes it. So he keeps his mouth shut. Bringing his legs on the couch and hug it close to his chest. He like this: the weather, Woohyun’s warm hand, cozy couch and hilarious shows. It’s making his heart full.

 

“What happened?” Woohyun asked when the gagman making his punch line.

 

Sungyeol just want to laugh wholeheartedly first before answering his question. After the skit on the show change to a new one, Sungyeol turned and just shrugged. “I met Myungsoo today.”

 

“Uhuh…and?”

 

“He wants this house.” The hand that continuously his hair stopped.

 

“Wha-? The heck?”

 

“Yeah, the heck. That selfish . He want this house if I stubbornly want to break up. He wants none of us staying here.” Sungyeol’s tone too calm for Woohyun’s ear. “I even offer to buy this house. I cherished this house too much you know? I spent soo much money and energy to fill this house full.”

 

Sungyeol sighed heavily. He brushed his hair back and glance over his friend once. Before he flopped his back on Woohyun’s side. Eyes staring up the white ceiling.

 

“Am I too stupid?”

 

There’s silenced followed after that. Sungyeol patiently wait his answer while hugging his legs and back resting on Woohyun’s side.

 

“Yeah.” It’s slow but being this close, Sungyeol can catch it perfectly.

 

He laugh short. “You should help me move out then.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Of course dude! There’s soo much stuff to be packed. I can’t do it alone.”

 

He heard a sighed from his back. He must be rolling his eyes Sungyeol thinks. “Is this what you want to? Finished thinking it over? ”

 

“Nope. Not really. Haven’t decide where I’ll stay after this. Do you know somebody that want to rent their house?”

 

Woohyun snort annoyed with his half-hearted answer. “Sungyeol.” He warned a little.

 

Sungyeol  giggles. “Well, it’s true that i really cherished this house. But, instead of living with him and that girl someday if he ever requested us to living together, and you see my face in a newspaper’s headline with a picture of two dead person being stabbed in this house, I rather become homeless. I don’t think I’m backing off or giving up or chicken out or anything you want to say showing that I’m a stupid coward. But, .”

 

“Being in love making one’s as smart as me stupid too.” Woohyun continue. Sungyeol turned and gives him a disgusted look.

 

Woohyun reach his soft hair again and ruffled it mess. Making Sungyeol grunt in disapproval. “Wanna move in with me?”

 

Sungyeol froze. His head automatically calculating the pro and cons of staying with the greasy yet annoying man. Of course not letting out the sceptical idea and suspicious mind over his invitations. Making his brows crooked to a hideous one for Woohyun’s eyes.

 

“You don’t have to make that face.”

 

“I just… thinking it over… really hard.” Sunngyeol just have to stare innocently at Woohyun.

 

Woohyun burst into laugh. “It’s ugly you know?”

 

“Yeah, I know. But I can’t help it. It’s my face. Take it or leave it.”

 

“Yeah. Yeah. I really hope you’ll think it over seriously. But, not this serious.”

 

“Then what do you expect me to do huh?”

 

“Thinking it seriously but not that serious. Because overthinking will make you bald.”

 

Sungyeol make a face and then just can’t help to smile. “You’re absurd.”

 

“I didn’t know that. I just know I’m totally hot.”

 

Sungyeol can’t help to roll his eyes. “Urghh… totally not a hot one.” He stand up and reach the emptied mugs. “So, you’ll stay here tonight? It’s kinda late and the weather is bad for you to leave now anyways.” He tilted his neck to the windows. The rain is not that heavy anymore but he too doesn’t consider his friend to be out in this condition.

 

Sungyeol turned when he hear no response from Woohyun. A red colour creeping his own cheek when seeing Woohyun’s red face. “Ca-can I?”

 

“Of course you can! And what are you blushing for you idiot!” Sungyeol kick his feet before stomping towards the kitchen.

 

Woohyun smiled in pain while rubbing his feet. Looks like his plan of tugging over Sungyeol after work is worth it. He’s out from work late today. And Dongwoo just had to call him just in time he’s out from the building. He hesitates a little looking at the dark clouds and the far away storms that’s coming near. Dongwoo can be a little too-over-worried-mom sometimes when it’s regarding Sungyeol and Hoya and especially to Sungyeol since the accident. Although his tired body just want to go home and sleep like a baby, his hand turning the steering towards Sungyeol’s home.

 

And he sighed in relieved now. It’s the least he can do for him.

 

“Oh no… I don’t want to become stupid over love this early.” Woohyun flopped his body on the couch and palmed his red face.

 

*

 

Thing was getting harder for him. Everything seems wrong. Whatever he does seems not in its place. It’s out of place. Even breathing in the air seems awry. It’s hard to breath. It’s hard to handle. It’s hard to take, to , to accept all this at once.

 

“Yo there, broken-hearted guy. You’ve been pressing on the letter ‘B’ for over 12 pages.” A soft thud hit his head. Sungyeol looked up and saw Sunggyu with his poker face eyeing the monitor in front of him.

 

He then saw Sunggyu’s finger pressing the ‘delete’ key and their eyes met. Sungyeol being his innocent-honest man just smiled apologetically while scratching his back of hair. “Uhh.. Sorry boss”

 

“I would be glad if you could write the report this long. It’s always four to five pages with so-not-detailed report from you huh?”

 

Sungyeol gulped. Sunggyu’s being kind to him. He’ll be sure received some hard kick on the leg or a loud whack on his head if he ever saw him slacking off. He’s getting teary somehow. How sensitive Lee Sungyeol now that a mere kindness from his upper man could touch his heart hard.

 

“Don’t worry much about work. Company M had been taken by Hoya right? Settle down yourself first for the time being.” Sungyyu’s voice is cold but he can feel his warm heart. He thanks him from the bottom of his heart.

 

“But Company O… There’s not even 20% yet right?” There’s back his commanding tone. Sungyeol gulped again and nodded.

 

“Then better get your up right now.” Sunggyu half-yelled. Sungyeol automatically stand up straight. Sunggyu give him a hard slap on the back before trailing off to his office.

 

He sighed and rubbed his back. But when he looked at his monitor, “Hyung, you deleted all my report and save it!” and he swear he heard Sunggyu’s evil laugh from somewhere.

 

 

*

 

 

“Sunggyu’s being an !” he whined over Dongwoo that’s munching his snacks in front of television. Sungyeol flopped down beside him after put aside his briefcase. Limbs stretching out of soreness and at last rested tiredly on the couch. Head on Dongwoo’s lap.

 

“Ahaha. It must be your fault then.” Dongwoo reached his head and ruffled the soft hair. Making him sleepy over the cosy feelings.

 

“But I would’ve been here early if it’s not because of the damn report that he purposely deleted.” He voiced out his dissatisfaction. True though, or he would be able to join them for dinner. He just had some sandwich only and now his stomach grumbling again.

 

“Eh, you didn’t save it before?”

 

“I did. But your boyfriend just had to overwrite my file with empty documents.” He yawned sleepily. “Why did he have to bother me and not somebody else? Why of the entire person in that department he must be picking on me?” His voice getting slower but he must let out hi rant.

 

“He must be worried over you” Dongwoo continuously his hair lovingly. He stopped munching though. Try to not make any unnecessary sound.

 

“Worried my ” At last Sungyeol nuzzle his nose on Dongwoo’s hard stomach. His long arms wrapping around the older waist. Making himself as comfortable as he can.

 

“Sungyeol, you’ve been replacing my name with an since the moment you took off your shoes into my house.” Sunggyu’s out with a ladle on his hand. The other hand on his waist.

 

“Shuhhhshh… He’s dead sleep already.” Dongwoo whisper towards Sunggyu.

 

“Yah, do you have to let him sleep on your lap like that?” Sunggyu being the rarely shown agitated self tried to push Sungyeol over him but Dongwoo react faster by shoving his hand away.

 

“Ya, the kid is sleeping!” Dongwoo gawked at him. Still whispering.

 

“He’s not your kid!” Sunggyu don’t know why he whispering too.

 

“He is! And now go back in the kitchen and finish what you should have because my kid will be hungry when he wakes up later.” Dongwoo pushed his hand away.

 

“Haishh, why do I have to make dinner for him?” Sunggyu scratch his non-itchy head.

 

“Cuz you purposely make him work till late at night with empty stomach.” Dongwoo eyed his boyfriend in blue apron. He laughs in his heart. Sunggyu is too cute sometimes that he want to take a bite out of him.

 

“It’s an accident okay? Besides he’s been staring at the screen with blank look for half an hour. I just can’t let myself letting him daydreaming in work. I’m his boss remember?”

 

Dongwoo tugged Sunggyu’s end of apron. Pulling him leaned above him. He let out his mischievous smirks towards him. Flashing him his seducing almost teasing eyes. His smirks getting bigger when Sunggyu flushed in red. His hamster is too cute. “Yeah, really? Do you think so?”

 

“Dongwoo, Sungyeol’s here!” Sunggyu whisper in panic. Hand try to pry away Dongwoo’s hand that slip into his shirt.

 

Dongwoo slip his other hand from Sungyeol’s hair and grabbed Sunggyu’s back of hair. Pulling him down and smack their lips together harsh. It’s short but enough to let Sunggu out of breath. “But I’m the boss in this house and get that pretty back into the kitchen.” Dongwoo smack Sunggyu’s after his remarks.

 

Sunggyu just mumbled angrily and went back to stir his soup. Dongwoo think he hears something like, ‘he’s never be kind to me’ and ‘Sungyeol that kid always interfering his life’. Dongwoo laugh silently and continue the hair of the brunette on his lap.

 

He sighed when Sungyeol nuzzled more his nose towards him. Poor this kid, his kid. He should’ve told Sungyeol to stay away from Myungsoo from the start. From the moment they met way back in high school. But Sungyeol becoming his true self just become honest and give all of himself to that bastard. Myungsoo is a fine kid. But not fine enough to become Sungyeol’s partner of life. That’s what he’s been thinking from the moment they become an item. He’s surprised though that Sungyeol can hold this long with Myungsoo. If Sunggyu ever done that to him. If Sunggyu dare do that to him…

 

“Woo-ah, wake that kid up. Dinner’s ready for him.” Sunggyu placed a big bowl on the table. With his blue apron hanging loosely on the waist.

 

Dongwoo smirks. He will have to punish him no matter what. Even though he’s only picturing Sunggyu with someone else in his mind, but thinking his loved ones with other than him makes his heart fumed with anger and jealousy.

 

He slowly let Sungyeol’s arm free from his waist and gently placed his head on the soft pillow. After making sure Sungyeol is comfortable enough, he walked to the confused Sunggyu. He placed a food cover over the big bowl and stare straight at the restless hamster beside him.

 

Both his arm now rest comfortably on Sunggyu’s side. Pressing their chest together and Dongwoo placed his chin on Sunggyu’s not-so-broad shoulder. His hand playing on the end of his apron.

 

“Hey, I don’t know what I’ll do with you if you ever done what Myungsoo had done to Sungyeol.”

 

“Uhh, you know I’ll never do that.” Sunggyu felt himself shivering with Dongwoo’s cold statement. A slight of fear rising up his heart.

 

“I know.” Dongwoo rested his forehead on the shoulder he loved so much to lean on. “I’m just… worried about Sungyeol. If I’m him… I think I’ll kill you and killed myself.”

 

Sunggyu sighed. “Did Sungyeol told you that Myungsoo want him to move out from that place?”

 

Dongwoo jerked up and stare unbelievably at him. “What?”

 

“I know we and Myungsoo be friends only because he’s Sungyeol’s other half. But he’s my friend too. Late this evening he called me and we met up. He told me everything. It’s true that he’s married. But it was his fault and he acknowledges it. He didn’t want to lose either that girl or Sungyeol. But threatening Sungyeol to move out if he didn’t accept him is a stupid decision. So he called me out, maybe hoping we could melt Sungyeol’s heart someway.”

 

“That bastard..!” Dongwoo gritted his teeth.

 

“Calm down” Sunggyu hugged tightly the person that he never wants to be apart from. “He’s a stupid brat that greed of loves. He loves attention. But I’m not stupid to hand Sungyeol back to him. We won’t know what he’ll do to Sungyeol after that. And I’m not taking that risk.”

 

“He’s too selfish! So… what did you tell him?”

 

“I’m not handing away Sungyeol to him. Fullstop. It’s enough whatever he done to our beloved dongsaeng.”

 

“That’s why I love you.” Dongwoo pulled back and smile happily at him. His hand reaching up to rest on the older shoulder. Pulling him in and smooch him lovingly.

 

“Ewww, what a sight to wake up to.” Dongwoo laugh at Sungyeol’s whining. The kid he ever loved before Sunggyu.