I'm on your magical mystery ride 2

All of Me
A/N: Hehe, hye guys. I'm sorry for making you all confused,,
you must be thinking '& yeol should be happy with Woo rite now...!!!'
But, where's the fun? & my mind suddenly pops up with this,, so bear with it please,, keke
Well, it's my intention after all,, keke /evil smirks/
As i want to make things short, it become like this,, Minhae
But, anyway,, please enjoy
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But . It’s already Monday and he’s still in that house. No matter how many times he sleep and wake up, he’s still there. his life. He’s been ignoring Myungsoo all this time. Although Myungsoo’s been all kind and nice to him now, he just doesn’t want to face him right now. No, there’s no hatred. And that’s his trouble. Why the heck he feels not hate at all?

 

Did he love Myungsoo? Another question that’s been bugging his mind. It’s nothing. Zero. Yeah, he kind of misses his touch, smile and all. But, he can almost guarantee 80% there’s no real love involved. Myungsoo and him are like family. Or he’s once again wrong? Because he sometimes feels his heart beats faster when Myungsoo’s nearby.

 

Or, did he really lose his mind? Does he need some doctor? Is he’s been infected by a weird germs that stole your memory worth of 5 years?

 

Sungyeol sighed again. His mind can totally goes to a wrong way if it’s been left without his supervision.

 

He pushed the 30th button on the lift. Myungsoo told him he’s now a vice-manager. Wao, what a great achievement Sungyeol. It’s damned hard even for a super senior to get promoted. But really, he cannot remember what he’d done to get that. Sue him.

 

The door dinged at the 14th floor. As always, it’s not even half full early that morning and most of them are out by that floor. Leaving him alone. Just as the door closed, a hand stopped it and stepped in.

 

It’s Woohyun.

 

, he feels like he wants to push the open button and dash out immediately. But Woohyun is greeting him like usual. Or more like a subordinate greets his boss. Sungyeol could clearly feel the definite line between them. Really, what had he done?

 

After an awkward silence between them, Sungyeol called for him. “Hyun…”

 

“Ah, I’m already here Sungyeol-shi. See you later then” And Sungyeol just can send him away just like that.

 

When he reached his floor, he’s been greeted by a new faces. It’s too weird that he cannot remember any of them but yet they feel kind of familiar. He at last flopped his on the soft big chair in his office. It’s only 8 a.m. but he’s exhausted already.

 

“Hey, can you come in?” He decides to call his secretary.

 

“So, uhh…” Sungyeol recalled the name placed on the guy’s table before he enter his office. “Youngjin, sit down for a while. This may be a little weird and straight forward, but I need to know about Dongwoo, Hoya, Sunggyu and Woohyun. Like their position and all.”

 

That guy gives his a bewildered face before continue. “Dongwoo-shi is our manager, our boss. He’s been promoted at the same time with you and Hoya-shi. Hoya-shi was transferred to a new small department and become a manager there. Sunggyu-nim is our CEO now. Replacing the old geezer who’s been smuggling company’s money more than millions. And it’s all of you lead by Sunggyu-nim that found out about him. And Woohyun been back to work last year after 4 years taking a break. But he’s still the same.”

 

It really making his jaw dropped. He really done that?

 

But another fact that make he shocked. “Woohyun not working for four years?”

 

“Yeah, Sunggyu-nim said that he needs some rest. But any other matter I think you and your friends know better”

 

That’s make him speechless for a seconds.

 

“Okay, thanks for the short explanations. But, this thing is inside this office only okay? You may go now”

 

After sending his subordinates with his eyes, he leaned back at his chair. This is totally unexpected. He realized how distanced Woohyun and he became after witnessing the way Woohyun act just now. But this… He doesn’t know what to say anymore.

 

The office phone ringing calls Sungyeol back to reality. He lazily pick it up. “Hello?”

 

“Sungyeol, won’t you supposed to be down here 10 minutes ago?” Dongwoo’s voice come out from the phone. It rather sounded stern.

 

“Ah, sorry sorry. I’ll be there quick” Sungyeol grabbed whatever he needs, some paper and file at his desk and dash out from the office.

 

All the time he’s at the meeting, his mind rather wanders somewhere else. But the weird thing is he’s able to understand what Dongwoo’s been saying about their new project. It’s the first time he hears it, but it’s familiar. Damn, why are all these things happened to him?

 

“Sungyeol, please don’t be late again. And focus when meeting’s on.” Sungyeol is heading to his office when Dongwoo walk together beside him.

 

“Sorry hyung.” Dongwoo sounds so matured that he almost couldn’t recognize him at first. The way he talks become more serious, there’s still goofiness in him but less.

 

“It’s okay. Hey, wanna grab some brunch? I haven’t eaten since this morning.” With that they off to a nearby coffee shop.

 

Sungyeol sips his favorite Americano silently. Thinking again. His mind is a mess right now. And he has to know whatever he must know and Dongwoo is a good source to get that. But he’s too afraid even to let out a sound.

 

“What’s gotten into you?” Dongwoo put down his drink.

 

“Huh? Nothing…”

 

“Really Sungyeol? It doesn’t seems nothing to me as you quiet down like this from the start”

 

Sungyeol scratch his nape unconsciously. “Hyung, my brain seems to lose its function. I think I’m going crazy right now.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“What really happen 5 years ago? Did I really forgive Myungsoo and get back to him and agree to stay with them? Last Saturday I wake up with Myungsoo in my arms! And the last thing I remembered was when I stay at Woohyun’s. This is so confusing Hyung, I can’t think straight anymore.”

 

“What are you saying Yeol? Have you lost your mind?”

 

“Urghh, hyung! I’m telling you the truth! I will not joke about this thing. Especially to you!”

 

“Wait, I don’t understand. How could that be?”

 

“I don’t even know how this thing happens. There’s no slight memory of these 5 years at all. Nothing. I even asked my secretary what position are you in right now.”

 

“Huh? Wao… Are you being cursed? Like after 5 years then you’ll snap out from the curse?”

 

“Hyung!!! I’m being serious here!”

 

“Me too! Do you remember when you selfishly turn back to Myungsoo and left all of us behind? Hoya and I had been begging you to come right on your mind because you act not like yourself at all at that time. It’s true Myungsoo’s hurt and he’s been coma for a while but you just blindly follow him and stupidly waiting for him and left us! Left Woohyun! You follow that and that that’s carrying Myungsoo’s son at that time! There’s nothing we could do anymore and just let you. We just told ourselves that you’ve been under Myungsoo’s curse.”

 

Sungyeol’s frozen at his place. He expected this, but hearing the real fact makes it seems so damn real. Did he really been under Myungsoo’s curse after all? So it’s not a doctor he needs, but a shaman.

 

“And we really do go to some traditional practitioner to look for you, but nothing can be done.” He continues.

 

“So… I really did abandon all of you and turn to Myungsoo?” The question is more to himself. He can’t accept this. This is ridiculous. Lee Sungyeol is being ridiculous all this time.

 

“And Woohyun?... Did he really took rest from work for 4 years?”

 

He heard a loud sigh from his best friend. “Because you suddenly move out from his house and chase that . He really thinks you’ll at last fall for him. He’s been waiting for you like since when? Since high-school! And now we’re like more than 30’s already!”

 

Sungyeol can't say even a word. Even he didn't believe he's already over 30's.

 

“I know I’m not supposed to be mad at you now, since it’s all in the past. But please let me get this thing out from my system, since at that time you won’t listen to any of us at all.” Dongwoo take a long good breath.

 

“You really should apologize to Woohyun and all of us! We’ve been comforting you every time you fought with Myungsoo. Every single time! It’s not like we don’t like to do that, we sincerely comfort you because you’re our baby- well, my baby. But, we, of course will fume up if you willingly jump to him after what he’d done to you. And we really, really thought you’d get through him last time. 5 years ago. We really thought you will at last deserve someone better. Like Woohyun. I’m sure you’re not that blind to realize how sincere Woohyun waiting and loving you silently. But, 5 years ago… Urghh, you… just walk away from us… I feel like I could crush your face at that time”

 

Sungyeol noticed Dongwoo’s eyes become red. Holding back the tears and angry inside himself.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Why? Why the hell you did that?”

 

Sungyeol stare at his teary orbs. “I also don’t know Hyung. The reason why I’m doing that. Maybe you’re right… I’m being cursed by Myungsoo.”

 

Dongwoo brushed his hair back with a sighed. Trying to calm himself down. “You really can’t remember anything at all?”

 

“Yes…” Slowly he replied.

 

“Anyway, about Woohyun. He’s just too heart-broken after you leave him. I know you two are not official yet at that time, but I don’t know, that time is kinda harsh to him that Sunggyu order him to took a rest until he can at least handle company’s matter.”

 

Dongwoo continue again seeing Sungyeol silenced. “You know how smart that guy is? But still he can’t focus at his work at all. He’s a mess you know? And for your information, he bought your house.”

 

“My house?”

 

“Yeah, your house. Your beloved house. The one you try to protect with all your heart. He bought it. Woohyun bought it, damn-it! He even sold his own house to get that. He’s so broken at that time that he don’t want to leave the house even for a second. Hoping that you’ll at least come back to him if he bought it. Sunggyu being our boss had to take some action. Luckily it happened after the fraud case and we already got promoted so Sunggyu could use some of his authority. And you… I know I shouldn’t say this, but you being oblivious all that time. Ignoring him and us. Until now. But I’m the one that usually approached you, like this, and sometimes I dragged the other two along, and we talked about random things like friends, but none of us mentioning about Woohyun at all.”

 

Sungyeol could feel his tears run down his face fast. His body sloping down. “Why did he buy it? Why are you still nice to me Hyung?” He said between sobbed.

 

“Haish this choding, why are you crying? I’m sorry I scold you. But I just want to let it out to you. So you know what you do wrong” Dongwoo stand and reached some tissue. Dragging his chair close to Sungyeol and hold Sungyeol’s chin up. Dongwoo also can’t stop the tears that he holds in before. Looking at the sad eyes of Sungyeol is always his weakness.

 

“I’m asking you why you are still nice to me?” He lightly punches Dongwoo’s shoulder. His cries become louder. His sight being blind with all his tears.

 

Dongwoo hold Sungyeol’s face with his hand. “Hey Yeol, look here. Yeollie, open your eyes.” He wait for Sungyeol to slowly opened his eyes. “It’s because you’re my baby”

 

But that’s just make more his tears flows down. “What… sobs… I’m no your baby…” He pushed Dongwoo away but Dongwoo can’t help but laugh. He wipes his tears and Sungyeol’s and lastly bear hug him. Comforting him like a child.

 

“What drama are we having this afternoon in a coffee shop, Hyung?” Hoya asked Sunggyu beside him. They just walked in the coffee shop and saw two of their friends are hugging like a long-lost mother and son.

 

“I don’t know. I’m not being informed early before. But hey, they look like they’re having fun without us” Sunggyu stepped forward towards them.

 

“Ya, Sungyeol-goon. How many times I told you to not be so closed with Dongwoo?”

 

But both Sunggyu and Hoya are stunned when Sungyeol suddenly run towards them and hug them tight. With all his tears and whines. “Hyuuungggg… mianhe… Hoyaaaa… sorry… uhuks.. sorry”

 

“What the hell happened here?” Sunggyu asked in disgust when he saw Sungyeol’s mucus running down his nose.

 

Dongwoo laughed in relieved. “Looks like our Sungyeol has come back to us after 5 years”

 

 

*

 

 

Sungyeol sit on the couch, still with his crossed-leg. A hot coffee mug on his hand. So what comes after this? Leaving Myungsoo and go after Woohyun? Or, just stay with Myungsoo? He crocked his eyebrows. Neither of that he can really think have a better options.

 

But the most important concern is, he feel no love towards Myungsoo or Woohyun at all. Nope. Nothing. And how could that happen? Yeah, he likes both of them but for myungsoo, it’s more like with a family and with Woohyun it’s more like with a friend. Or did the curse hold his feeling back? That he could not fall in love with other than Myungsoo, and if he ever lost his love towards myungsoo, he could not fall in love with others?

 

Sungyeol shakes his head. It may be the case, but he have to conform it first. They-Dongwoo, Sunggyu and him, had decided to go to some place that can make this curse disappear, if it really ever happened.

 

Back to what should he do, first is apologize to Woohyun. Then maybe move out from the house. And live by himself maybe? That’s the safest route he thinks. He doesn’t even know if he’ll be able to do that. And although he really wants his house that Woohyun had bought, he can’t really afford to buy it back. Yup, he has Dongwoo and Hoya but they still have their own live. And thinking about living alone scared him a bit. Okay, he lied, a lot.

 

Sungyeol sighed after gulped down all his bitter coffee. It’s like there’s a hole in his heart right now. Empty. He doesn’t feel anything when he should be angry at Myungsoo if he ever put curse on him. He doesn’t feel jealous when Myungsoo and Suzy being all lovey dovey in front of him. For Woohyun, yeah he feels guilty for what’d he done before. But rather than feeling he should claims Woohyun as his, he just think they are better as close friends for now.

 

So he better be alone. Sungyeol crook a little smile unconsciously. Maybe that’s his destiny. To be alone.

 

Okay, he needs more coffee. Or he’ll cry like . There’s enough drama at the coffee shop that day. He walked to the kitchen but the coffee’s run out already. He grabbed his hoodies and car key before stumbled with Myungsoo and Suzy at the front. Myungmin’s soundly asleep on his father’s arm.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Gonna grab some coffee. I’ll just go to nearby store.”

 

“Coffee? I thought you stopped drinking that 5 years ago?”

 

“Huh? Aaa… Well, just feel like it now. So, I go first kay?” Sungyeol slipped on his shoes and walked out from that apartment.

 

Sungyeol’s out from the convenience store and somehow instead of going straight home, his hand just drive to his old house. It’s not too far from where he lives now, it’s the same city. But still, it takes about 30 minutes to reach there. Along the way, he’s building up a sentence to apologize to Woohyun.  But huh, as how much he wants to apologize, this thing scared a out of him.

 

The house is still the same. White. Black-chocolate door. And Woohyun’s car. He’s home. Sungyeol gulped. He wants to press the door ring, but his body seems to be stuck frozen there and he can’t even lift his finger.

 

But as destiny wants them to meet (Eww, cliché), Woohyun’s out with a casual cloth. Maybe gonna get something from his car.

 

“Uhh… hi?”