And you give me all of you

All of Me

“Sungyeol!!!”

 

“Sungyeol-ahh!!!”

 

“Chebal, Sungyeol-ahh!”

 

 

*

 

 

“Sungyeol… please… wake up, I’m begging you”

 

Sungyeol could barely hear his named being called. Who’s that? His head’s heavy, so do his eyes. He feels like he doesn’t want to wake up. Sorry for whomever that called his name, he’s too tired. Too tired, he wants to sleep more. Forever. Just let him sleep.

 

 

*

 

 

“Sungyeol-ah, how’re you today? I’ve brought some of your favorite foods. But, you’ve to wake up first you know…”

 

Sungyeol could feel his body being wipes with a wet cloth. It’s very soft, tender, the way that person handle his body. From his face to his leg and that person even changes his cloths. He feels somehow refreshed after that. A delicious aroma filled his nostril. Did this person really wait for him to wake up? He could hear that person hummed a song. Ehh, it’s that song. His song. All of Me by John Legend. It’s nice on his ear. That person must have low beautiful voice. Let him hear him forever. Ah, so tired, he want to sleep more.

 

 

*

 

 

“Sungyeol-ah!!! Hey, I’ve got a big news! You know, Sunggyu and Dongwoo are getting married! And so do Hoya and Sungjong! Oh my, do you even expect it? I mean, they do have been together since long before, but marry between a guy is really daebak!!!”

 

His sound is too loud and excited for Sungyeol hearing. But somehow he feels delighted. He feels good for all of them. Like a proud dad who’s letting his daughter go to get married. Although it’s been he’s the one that being taken care of since before, but he still feel proud. Ah, he really doesn’t have to worry about them anymore. They are well fine without him.

 

Guess, he really can sleep for real now though.

 

“But you know, we can get married to if you want” Sungyeol could feel his hand being hold by someone. That person? Who’s he?

 

“I’ll do anything you want for our marriage, anything! But first, please wake up hmm? Please wake up Sungyeol-ah… Please…”

 

That person holds dearly his hand and brought it to his cheek. It’s warm and he could feel tears falling down wetting his hand. Later he could feel something on his lips, soft and moist. It’s that person’s lips.

 

“Please wake up Sungyeol…”

 

He is sorry because he wants to sleep again.

 

 

*

 

 

He could feel his eyeball moving under his eyelids. He heard a soft humming of a song. Ah, it’s that song again. A warm cozy feeling filled in the air. A dash of mandarin peel aroma filled in later. The humming then continuously interrupted by the munchies sound and that makes orange whiff becomes stronger.

 

He could feel the sun is angrily struck his face and body. It’s a bit uncomfortable. But then he could hear the sound of something’s pulled over and his body’s no longer hit by the hot sun.

 

He opened his eyes a bit. It hurts. He closed and tried to open again. There’s a blurry image of someone’s washing hands at the sink. His back is facing him. Ah, it’s that person? The person who calling for his name over and over and asked him to wake up.

 

 That person turned and furiously dashed forward. “Sungyeol!!! You’re awake! Oh my, thank god. This is… oh, nurse!!! Nurse!!!” That person then dashed out leaving him alone.

 

Sungyeol turned his head a little, it’s all white, and he could tell by glance that’s he’s in hospital. Ah, so he’s survived from that accident? He chuckles dry, lame. You failed to kill yourself twice Lee Sungyeol.

 

A loud and big step coming near his bed. There’s that person and two nurses with him. One of the nurse checks his condition and the other one read his report. They talking in a word he cannot understand and that person just stare at him with thankful eyes.

 

But who’s him?

 

 

*

 

“You sure are lucky fella, you know!” Sungyyu with his arms crossed over his chest.

 

“Yeah, don’t give that every time you’re heartbreak, you pabo! Once is not enough but two time of attempting to suicide was too much!” Ah, that infamous looks of Hoya.

 

“Hey, don’t scold him you two. Besides, he’s not trying to kill himself, it’s just an accident. Right Sungyeol?” Dongwoo at the side gives him the softest and comforting looks that he always wear when Sungyeol’s in wreck.

 

“Yeah, Hyung is not that stupid. I know that already” Sungjong add. His smiles really brighten Sungyeol’s heart.

 

He’s really thankful for them. 15 minutes before, all four of them crying and wailing seeing him wake up in front of them. His bone was literally crushed from all the hug, especially from Dongwoo. They must be happy and thankful. So do that person. After the nurses go back, that person is crying a river, waling and calling his name, and of course making his bone crushed.

 

“Enough all of you. You should act nice towards a sick person, not criticizing him once he woke up from 3 months of coma” That person who’s with him before walking towards him and sit beside his bed.

 

“Are you feeling okay now? Not dizzy? Your body? Throat? All okay?” But somehow his smiles resemble someone. Who is it?

 

“Urm…”

 

“Yeah?” And all the other four pairs of eyes are on him.

 

“Who are you?” Sungyeol asked while looking at that person. It’s really weird that he can’t remember only him.

 

Silence filled the air. They looked at each other with questioned face. And that person who since before looked so happy before are looking down now. Uhh, he never meant to make him down, it’s just, Sungyeol really can’t remember him.

 

“That’s Myungsoo.” Sunggyu answer after a solid 5 minutes of silence.

 

“Sunggyu…” Dongwoo warned him. The others are really shocked but were stopped from saying anything by Sunggyu.

 

“What? So you have a problem with your memory now? That’s good isn’t it? You can now at last totally forget about this jerk and leave him for good!” There’s a judging eyes from Sunggyu.

 

Sungyeol eyed the person in front of him. Cautiously studying the other’s face features. Is he really Myungsoo?

 

Sungyeol slowly get up with a help of Dongwoo and Sungjong and rested his back on the bed head. He quietly looked at all his friends and ends his staring game at the person Sunggyu called Myungsoo.

 

“I know a person named Myungsoo the jerk, but this person is not him. Why are you playing with me Sunggyu Hyung?”

 

With that all of them sighed in relieved and there’s started the scene of Dongwoo and Sunggyu bickering over him. And that person’s been staring at him with a cheer face now. It’s make him fell delight.

 

“I’m glad Hyung, I though you really did have memory loss.” Sungjong pat his shoulder.

 

“But I still can’t remember him”

 

The room becomes quiet again.

 

“I’m Woohyun. Do you remember?”

 

“I’m sorry. I can’t-, Ahhhhhh!” Suddenly his head hurts like hell, like being hit by a truck.

 

“Sungyeol, are you okay? I call a doctor or nurse now!”

 

“Ah, no” Sungyeol quickly grab the wrist person named Woohyun. “You could just stay, I’ll be okay after some rest.”

 

“But you’re hurt”

 

“I’m gonna be okay. Let me get some sleep”

 

“Will you be wake up soon?”

 

Sungyeol’s curious why he asked that, but he’s getting sleepy and just let that go. “Not today, but I will tomorrow”

 

“Okay. Sleep” Hoya and Woohyun help him get into his warm blankets. “Thank you all for come visiting me, and Woohyun too, thank you” And his eyes tempting to close with every word.

 

“It’s okay, we’re really glad you’ve actually wake up. Now, just sleep.” Dongwoo pat his head and he’s off to dreamland again.

 

 

*

 

 

It’s the back of a guy facing outside of window that greets him when he wakes up. Ah, it’s Woohyun. He turned at the clock; it’s still early in the morning.

 

“Oh, you wake up?” That handsome smile really makes his heart feels at ease.

 

Sungyeol just stare at him.

 

“What do you want for breakfast? I’ll buy some”

 

“Woohyun-ah”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I remember you”

                                                                                                                            

Woohyun stunned a while. “Really? Re-really? Really Sungyeol?” Woohyun come towards him with teary eyes.

 

Sungyeol nodded. Yes, he remembers him. A good sleep last night recovers his memories. From the start he bumped onto him at the school, at the workplace to the last kiss that they share. He remembers how much Woohyun love him and he loving Woohyun back. But, it’s all in the past. Didn’t he have a girlfriend? Doesn’t she will be mad if Woohyun come over here almost every day without miss?

 

Woohyun dashed over and hugged him. Patted his head and back lovingly. “I’m relieved Yeollie. Really. Thank god. , you really scared the hell out of me”

 

“Haha, you looked really funny when you make that dumb face. It’s the same like the night I met you”

 

“Ehh, I don’t really can make a dumb face with a handsome face like this. But, that night? When? What happen that I making such a hideous face?”

 

“Do I really have to spell it out?” Sungyeol smirks.

 

“Really, I can’t remember. What happen that night?”

 

Sungyeol stare at him for a while but chuckles and shakes his head at the end. “That’s enough of your joke Hyunnie. By the way, urm.. how’s Myungsoo?”

 

Nobody literally wants to tell something about Myungsoo condition and he’s curious as . It’s true that he used all that drugs on Myungsoo that night and he could saw how suffering Myungsoo were back then. But he deserves it. It’s really nothing compared to what Myungsoo had done to him, enslaving him for his own interest, making him turn back with all his friends and Woohyun, turning his world upside down while he’s living well with his wife and son. He deserves that. He deserves to at least die.

 

But truthfully, Sungyeol doesn’t really want him to die. How about Suzy and the most importantly, how about Myungmin, that little cutie. He sees them for a while but he know they are good people, the problems lies with Myungsoo. But then, he really doesn’t want Myungsoo to die. He can’t really die did he? And he’s been ing curious since he wake up.

 

“Do you have to worry about that jerks at this time?” Woohyun sounds cynical.

 

“Yeah… Ah no! I’m not worried about him. It’s just, literally, it’s because of me he become like that”

 

“How he become like that totally have nothing to do with you. Serves him right. He deserved it. Don’t you think so?”

 

Sungyeol look down, yeah, Woohyun didn’t know that he’s the one that’s making Myungsoo like that now. “Yeah, he deserves it. But I really need to know his condition. So how’s Myungsoo, Woohyun?””

 

He heard him sighed heavily. “He’s in this hospital too. Coma like you, but he’s not up yet.” Woohyun looked at other side. Sungyeol sighed in content inwardly. Thank god he’s alive.

 

Coma like him? Drug overdosing can really make people coma? He has no idea about that, but he didn’t really dare to ask because Woohyun probability of sulking is very high right now. And his next question, will make it higher.

 

“Can I see him?”

 

“What? No!!! What will that benefited you?”

 

“At least it’ll ease my mind a little” He stare at him. Powering up his level 10 puppy eyes. “…Please?”

 

He sees how his acts affect Woohyun, frowning and making a cute sulky face, and he love seeing it. Woohyun scratches his head frustrated. “Okay, fine! But this time only kay? Just one this time only.”

 

Sungyeol nodded quickly with a happy beam.

 

 

*

 

 

Woohyun pushed his wheelchair along the hospital pathway. All that time, Sungyeol is thinking. How can an accident patient be placed at the same building with drug overdose patient? And isn’t this will become police case? Since it’s regarding drug violation? Or doesn’t it?

 

And how about Suzy? Did she know he’s the one that drugs her husband? Sungyeol gulped a little. Will she be mad?

 

Suzy’s there beside Myungsoo. No Myungmin. Sungyeol really wants to see that lovable kid.

 

“Hye there” Sungyeol spoke. Woohyun just keep quiet since he brought him here.

 

“O-oh, Hi Sungyeol. It’s good that you wake up already. I just heard it from the nurses, and I’m sorry for not being able to visit you since I’m busy with him” Suzy could just barely look Sungyeol in the eyes.

 

“Ah, it’s okay. It’s nothing really, and your though of seeing me is enough” Sungyeol sighed in relief inwardly. So, she doesn’t know.

 

Sungyeol nudges Woohyun when he heard a hard whisper of ‘bull’ from him.

 

“So… how’s him?” Sungyeol looked at the person he ever loved before. Yes, before. Because there’s someone else that filled his heart now. Sungyeol eyeing Woohyun that’s sulking at the window.

 

Suzy sighed heavily. “Just like this. After that accident, he broke his right leg and both his arm but the recovery take place rather fast but it’s just that Myungsoo doesn’t seem want to wake up right now-“

 

“Wait. What? Accident?” His voice rise an octave, making Woohyun and Suzy turned at him with weird face.

 

Accident? Not drug overuse? Wait, he confused!!!

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

He needs some explanation. So he drags Woohyun out from there, right to the balcony.

 

“Hey, hey. Why are you shouting like that? It’s rude you know”

 

“I know, but first, I need to know something, and you have to give me answer without any contemplation. Period. Okay?”

 

“O-okay”

 

“Tell me, what happened to me and Myungsoo. All from the start” He stares at him with much curiosity.

 

“Didn’t you know already?”

 

“Just answer it?!”

 

“Okay, relax dude” Woohyun takes a deep breaths. “We all found out about your accident when hospital called Dongwoo and we rushed here immediately to know that’s not only you, but Myungsoo also being hit by a truck and two cars. It’s a big accident. I don’t know you’re out to see Myungsoo that night after… after I confess to you. Both of you survived after a long day in the operation room but fall into coma after that. That’s all I know”

 

Sungyeol’s really shocked and damn confused. What? What day is it today? What year he’s in now? Did his brain playing dirty with him again?

 

“Woohyun, give me your phone. Faster!”

 

Woohyun quickly pass him his phone. It clearly shows 10 a.m 28 February 2015. 2015! It’s Twenty Fifteen! Not Twenty Twenty! Oh god, that entire thing didn’t happen. Those 5 years of torture didn’t happen! It’s just a dream! His imagination plays a movie if he ever comes back to Myungsoo after this accident. His brain is doing all that to remind him what’s the consequences is, if he ever done that.

 

Thank God! He didn’t drug Myungsoo, he didn’t get enslaved by him, he didn’t live with him and Suzy, there’s no Myungmin yet, he didn’t turn his back on all his friends, he didn’t leave Woohyun. He eyed Woohyun.

 

“Wae? I don’t understand why you act like this-ah” Sungyeol abruptly pulled him into a hug. Slowly sobbing on his stomach.

 

He didn’t leave Woohyun. How much he relieved over that fact. Thank you.

 

 

*

 

 

A commotion can be heard from Myungsoo room. He quickly pushes apart from Woohyun, kind of embarrassing sobbing like that. They saw a doctor and a nurse come in hasty to Myungsoo room. He absentmindedly pulled his wheelchair towards there leaving Woohyun behind.

 

The doctor busy checking on, the awake Myungsoo? He’s awake? Sungyeol can’t help but strolling his wheelchair towards his bed. Myungsoo turned at him although the doctor’s busy checking his body condition. Tears strolled down his pale cheeks, not being able to speak because of the dry mouth and throat, Myungsoo reach out his hand to Sungyeol weakly.

 

“Sung-yeol-ah” It’s slow, as close as whisper.  

 

“Yeah, Myungie. Just rest more. Sleep” He grab Myungsoo’s hand.

 

“I’m… sorry… Please… come back to… me”

 

“Just sleep now Myungsoo”

 

Suzy just watched from the side, not uttering anything. And so do Woohyun from the door.

 

 

 

*

 

 

Sungyeol had some chat with Suzy while being there. Myungsoo’s fast asleep. They will get a baby, it’s almost 3 months. It must be Myungmin, but he didn’t said it out loud. He said he’s not going back with Myungsoo no matter what happen. Suzy already told him she’s okay with Myungsoo and him, but Sungyeol can’t accept it. Not because he’ll become the third wheel or anything, but there’s someone else he loved. Not Myungsoo anymore. And, this is enough of Myungsoo’s repayment, of what he’d done before. It’s not really worth of what he’d done to him, but it’s enough.

 

And the thing is, he can see what 5 years to come if he really reconcile with Myungsoo. Although Myungsoo’s maybe really not that bad, using drugs and all, but with that early warning that his brain gives him, he won’t ever risk it. Besides, he already got Woohyun.

 

Talking about that sulky brat, where’s he?

 

Sungyeol strolled inside his room. It’s late in the evening. Who thought Suzy can be a great companion with? Talking with her gives him a really calm feeling. He’s a lot like Sungjong sometimes, no wonder Myungsoo falls for her.

 

Woohyun is nowhere can be found. He sighed. He wants to spend more time with him. Maybe he’s at fault, making such a ruckus before and left him alone to look over Myungsoo.

 

The door’s open so slowly when he’s begin dozing off to dreamland.

 

“Woohyun?” Sungyeol pushed his body up. Rubbing his sleepy eyes.

 

“Uhhh.. ahaha, yeah. Did I wake you up?”

 

“No. I kind of waiting for you, but I dozed off. I’m really getting tired easily now”

 

Sungyeol see the flash of guilty face Woohyun make before turned to sink and washed his hand. “Yeah, just sleep them. You’re still in recovery phase”

 

“But I want to talk with you”

 

“You need to sleep”

 

“I even wait for you” He mumbles. “So why are you here? Put me to sleep?”

 

He sees Woohyun chuckles a bit. “Yeah, wanna me sing a lullaby for you?”

 

“Urgh, greasy!”

 

Then he sing it, All of Me acapella version by Nam Woohyun.

‘Cause all of me

Loves all of you                    

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I’ll give my all to you

You’re my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I’m winning

‘Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you’

 

Sungyeol closed his eyes, admiring those beautiful lyrics and sound from him. It’s his song.

 

“Sleep?”

 

“Nope, not yet. I wanna talk with you”

 

“Haih, okay. About what?”

 

Sungyeol turned to him that sits beside his bed. Face to face.

 

“About Myungsoo”

 

Woohyun body straightens up. “Okay, continue”

 

“I’m thinking of forgiving him for real”

 

“Wha-what? Are you for real? Then… then, you’re going back to him?” Woohyun raised his voice. Clearly shocked from what he said. “You’re stupid! I… I don’t know what to say anymore… Just… Arghh!!!” He stand up and ready to leave but Sungyeol quickly catch his wrist.

 

“Hear me first”

 

Woohyun struggle a little but a firm grip form Sungyeol makes him sit down again.

 

“Looking at him like that breaks my hearts. At first, I really don’t think I can accept if he really died and leave all of us. But, I’m not going back to him, Woohyun”

 

Sungyeol stare him in the eyes. The chocolate doe eyes that Woohyun always adores are staring at him with love.

 

“I’m not going back at him Woohyun. I’ve got you”

 

There he goes again that bewildered face, that stunned face that Sungyeol think really funny and cute.

 

“Eh??? Wait… Eh? Really?”

 

“Haven’t I told you already that night? Oh, wait” Sungyeol clasped his mouth with his hand. He laughed at himself internally. Pabo. Of course! That night happen 5 years ahead, which mean, it doesn’t even happen. Of course Woohyun won’t know.

 

“Ahehe, I’m sorry. Let me get this thing right first. Right from the start”

 

Woohyun just stare at him with curiousity. (Ahh, I can imagine how cute he is >~<)

 

“I love you. That confession you told me that night, I accept it gladly” Sungyeol smiled.

 

“Whoa, chinca? Really?” He’s up from the sit already with giggly feeling. He grabbed Sungyeol’s shoulder. “Really? Not myungsoo but me?”

 

Sungyeol nodded. Then Woohyun pulled him and placed a long kiss on his lips. He let go and bear hug him.

 

Although it’s kind of crushed his slim body, Sungyeol felt content. His heart is full. His mind is at ease. Woohyun is with him now. There’s nothing he could ask more.

 

*END*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hye there,, hihi, how about this? At last i finished it!! Wohooo!!!

Thank you for all my readers, lol, idk if my story was good enough for your eyes and likes,, but thank you for reading & support me & wait for my damn late update,,

When i get through this story again, it's kind of childish,, well, it's in my genes,, i hope i could deliver what i want to say well throgh this,,

But, anyway,, im thinkin of epiloges for this!! Yay or nay? Nahhh, i'm still gonna do it,, but soon or later, we'll see kay? keke

Sooooo, comments are my strength, please leave some of your thought here,, it cheer my day,, =^_^=