All of Me... Loves all of you

All of Me

Sungyeol pluck on his earphones and turn on his mp4. ‘All of Me’ by John Legend burst into his ear. He stopped and stare down his mp4. What is this? He though he had deleted this song when he updated the songs in it. He sighed. Looks like this song never be able to leave him. So he pressed the repeat one song. Letting himself immersed into the beautiful song. Their song.

 

He bringing his Americano towards the window. Palmed the hot mug while staring at all the lamps and the lively night. It’s still early for a youngsters like him. He opened the window and let the fresh night air rush in wiping his face. It’s a bit cold but he ignore it. He then sit on the edge of the opened window. There’s a little space for placing a little plant there. He gaze softly at the cactus in front of him. He touch the fine thorn with his delicate fingers. He twitched a little when some of it pricked him. But he continue caressing it.

 

The song repeated over and over again in his head. He had memorized it by heart though. But still this song tingle his little heart. Bringing him to the memories of other. He brings the mug to his plump lips. Sipping it. Let the hotness from the coffee spread in his cold mouth. Sipping it again before put it down beside his cute cactus.

 

He hummed the song that's planted in his head.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I’ll give my all to you
You’re my end and my beginning'


A tears strolled down his milky face. He didn't even bother to wipe it off. Didn’t even bother what he’ll look like tomorrow morning. His eyes reddened again. His left hand grabbed his bangs. He sobbed quietly. A television accompanying him tonight instead of him. A cold air hugged him tonight instead of a warm body of him. He let his forehead fall down to his knees. It’s too sudden. How should he lives after this?

 

*

 

He opened his eyes at the bright sun that piercing his eyelids. He pushed his body up. Blinking at his surroundings. Looks like he fall asleep at the sofa. He cracks his head right and left. Feeling stiff for sleeping at the wrong angle. It’s Monday. The bathroom looks so far to him. But an image of an angry and fumed Sunggyu forced him to stroll there.

 

He looked up to the mirror. He laughed a little. What a horrible face. He checked his puffy eyes and eye bags. Damn, it’s ugly. He sighed deeply. He should’ve put on a teabag before sleeps last night. He can imagine Hoya’s sass when seeing him like that. And an overly concerned Dongwoo. Well, what can he do then? He’ll just ask Woohyun to put some whatever make up on him.

 

Bathing. Done. Suit. Done. Perfume. Done. Sungyeol grabbed his bundle of keys and slammed the door. Unlocked his car and drive towards his office. A bustling and honking road. A running pedestrians towards the subway. A bunch of students loitering around the cyber café, skipping schools maybe. So life still revolving even without him. He sighed and parked his car. Locked his car and walking towards the lift. Smiling at the early workers like him when he met their eyes. Pressing the eleventh button where Woohyun’s floor are. Hoping that he’ll be early today. The lift dinged. He turned to his cubicles and sigh in relieved when he saw him opening his briefcase.

 

“Whoa, Yeollie! What happen to you? You look terrible. And ugly.” Woohyun seemed shocked looking at him.

 

“Please don’t rub more salt on my face. And please do something about my face. At least cover my puffed eyes. The worker’s been staring at me since in the lift.” His voice cracks a bit.

 

A concerned eyes looking at him now. No more judging eyes. “What’s happen?” He pulled him to flop his beside him. Pulling out some pouch from his bag.

 

“Later kay? Not in the mood now. And my mind wandering what’s answer I have to give to your -boss.” He leaned forward. Letting his best friend working his art out.

 

“Okay then. But he’s your boss too, remember?” After some full five minutes. He’s done. At least his face’s a lot brighter than before. It’s too gloom to be in a sales department.

 

“Thanks dude.” He stand up. But before he could dashed out, Woohyun grabbed his hand. He turned and staring down his hand. Woohyun slowly let his hand go.

 

“Just saying that you can share it with me. Whatever. Anything. Okay?” His eyes looking for a sincerity in his words. So he just nodded.

 

“Wait for me after work.” He dashed out since there’s a Sunggyu that will waiting for him.

 

*

 

“Dude, your face.” Hoya exclaimed.

 

“Yeollie, what happen?” Dongwoo let go all the documents in his hand and approached him. Being a nice Hyung of him. He smiled.

 

“Whoa… Wow… What a face to show to your customer Lee Sungyeol.” Sunggyu come to him and inspects his face. He grimaced a little when his boss put a pressure on his jaw.

 

“I’m sorry boss. Can Hoya take Company M for today? I’ll just do office works.” He bowed a little. He heard the older sighed.

 

“Okay. Hoya, I’m counting on you.” Sunngyu left after patted a little on his back. It relieved him a little. Sunngyu is an -boss but he can be so understandings sometimes.

 

“Why the heck I have to do your half-assed work?” Hoya gives him a look.

 

He put his hand on his shoulder. Massage it a little. Smirking sheepishly. “Well, I can’t just put the important work to anyone right…? Dongwoo is too busy with five companies already. And I know you want to grab this Company M too right?”

 

Hoya frowned a little before agreeing. He slapped his back hard and say “Don’t know what happen dude, but you better keep yourself up tomorrow. I’ll help whenever you need me.” before he left. Grabbing some file and walking towards the elevator. Sungyeol scratched his pained back and smiled.

 

He opened his computer and put aside his bag at his cubicles. Dongwoo then popped up with a mug of coffee and a big smile. It does lessen his tensed shoulder a little. That day like always he let himself immersed in his work. Updating files and documents. Calling and picking up phones. Analyzing and searching for a good business networks. The difference even a blunt Dongwoo can noticed is a continuous soft sighed and five-seconds spacing out.

 

So Dongwoo decided he have to rushed and finished his work early and blocked Sungyeol’s path after 5 p.m. that day. Sungyeol furrow his eyebrows at him. “Hmm? Any urgent work to do today?”

 

“Yeollie, I may looked ignorance, but I know you’ve been skipping lunch, cried in the bathroom and make a deal with Woohyun after work. So I’m gonna following you. Full stop. ” Sungyeol chuckled a little at an agitated Dongwoo. This is what friends for. So he head-locked his head and walked towards the lift where Woohyun had waiting for him.

 

*

 

“Give me a hard shot of coffee please.” He said to the bartender. The man looked shocked before nodding and prepare the drinks for him.

 

“Are you freaking have a coffee at a club man?” The man beside him shakes his head and took a big gulp of his drinks.

 

Dongwoo at the other side just smile. “Hoya had to finished something with the person from Company M, so he’s gonna be late.”

 

Sungyeol just shrugged at his friends remarks. He just wanna have a coffee tonight. A strong one. He sipped at the bitter drinks when it’s arrived. Woohyun and Dongwoo looked at each other. Waiting for someone to start something. Because he’s too quiet. Although a loud music blasting from the dance floor.

 

“I don’t know how to start this.” He breaks the silence. Both their eyes are on him. “And also you guys must’ve known the reason behind this.” He gulped down all the caffeinate drinks in one go. Before it could go cold.

 

“Myungsoo?” Dongwoo got a hard slap on his back head from Woohyun. Sungyeol chuckled and staring down at his empty cup. Playing at the edge of it with his finger.

 

*

 

It’s Saturday and Myungsoo said he’ll come back today. He hummed their favourite song happily. Damn that Sunggyu, making he works even on weekends. It’s quite late and the cloud had turned dark grey since he’s out from the office. When he turned his car he could see Myungsoo’s car from his side mirror. His eyes beam happily. He opened the gate and parked inside. Myungsoo then parked behind his car.

 

He perked his eyebrows. Why did he have to park there where he could not close the gate? He jumped out from the car, picked his bag and going towards the door. Unlocked it. When he turned, there’s someone else on his car. A girl. He didn’t know they will have a guest that night?

 

“Let’s go in.” Myungsoo said after gives him a peck on the cheek. He blushed a little at the girl’s presence. So he invited her in. She gives him a soft smile. Cute.

 

He looked at the messy. He cackle up. Embarrassed on his house condition. Well, he’s too busy and didn’t have a time to tidy his house up at all. But he still try to grab anything that’s too filthy on his eyes and dashed towards the kitchen. Pluck on the boiler’s plug. Some coffee for his uninvited guest, well at least for him.

 

“Dear, no need for that. I’ve something to tell you. Come here.” Somehow his heart beating fast when he peek from the kitchen. Looking at his beloved face that he didn’t see for the whole week. When Myungsoo patted the single couch beside him, he can’t deny the accelerated thumping on his ribcages.

 

“Why Myungie?” There’s a slight vibration on his voice.

 

Myungsoo silenced and looked at the girl. Sungyeol frowned. A part of it is guilty, regret and a part of it is a bit of happiness that’s shine from Myungsoo’s eyes.

 

A realization hit his mind. The past episodes recalled again. It can’t be. This can’t be. Myungsoo, you can’t do this again. He felt a stone stuck on his throat. He can’t breathe.

 

“Myungsoo… Uhhh… What is this? Don’t tell me…” He looked at the girl who smile apologetically.

 

“How could you…?”

 

He reached Myungsoo’s car key and bolted out. A tears bursting out from his eyes. His hand’s shaking uncontrollably when he pressed the unlocked button. He slammed the car’s door hard. But before he could start the engine Myungsoo’s slammed the door and flopped beside him.

 

“Calm down Yeol.” Myungsoo exclaimed.

 

“How the heck you could tell me to calm down Myung?! How could you...! I though… I though you’ve changed for good… But you do it again.” He sobbed between the words.

 

“Thing’s happened. And I… I don’t know Yeol. It’s just happen.” He tried to reach his hand but he slapped it away with a hissed.

 

“I told you already. I don’t want this. If you… uhh… if you want a girl too, then leave me. I don’t want you.” He slammed his forehead on the steering.

 

“Calm down Yeollie. Let’s go inside first okay? We discuss it first okay?” Myungsoo tried to calm his lover down.

 

“No. I don’t want you anymore. End of discussion.”

 

“Don’t be like this Yeol. Let’s go inside first.”

 

“No! Leave me alone. Let me go. Leave!” He barked at someone’s he ever loved deeply. He’s not the type to raise a voice towards his dearest, but now. He can’t help it. It’s too suffocating. Too hurt.

 

“Please calm the heck down Lee Sungyeol. Do you think I would leave you driving alone in this raining with your wreck condition?” He heard him sighed hard. Myungsoo wiped hard his face and faced him. “Look, just go inside first okay?”

 

After a full five minutes. He follow him into the house. He stopped when he faced with that girl. A clear hatred shown in his face towards her now. Clearly she’s an uninvited guest in his house. Their house.

 

“I don’t want him. You can take him all for yourself.” He said without looking at the two. His heart is too hard to be soften by any sweet words right now.

 

“Sungyeol, I know I’m at fault. I’m sorry, but thing’s just happen. And things happen for a reason. Don’t you think so?” Her soft voice make him want to choke her to death. What, things happen for a reason? Reason your ! Yeah, your reason because Myungsoo’s handsome and rich right?

 

“Yeah, you could say that because you got him right now right? I bet you two married already?” He growled. But the silenced mood gives him a pang. He could expected it already but the reality still’s hurts. He ignored the tears that come back wetting his face.

 

“So why’re you still here Myungsoo? Just leave. You don’t need me anymore. You got what you want. Oh god, please just leave.” He sobbed hard.

 

“I don’t want Sungyeol. You’re still my love. But things happened and I came to love her too. The difference is I’m able to marry her.”

 

“Yeah, because I’m a guy. Just shut up and leave Kim Myungsoo”

 

“There’s no one at fault here Sungyeol. It’s not because you’re a man that he come to me. I also promised that I’ll accept you in Myungsoo’s life before we get married.” Huh, could he grabbed a knife and sliced ? Her voice’s too annoying for his ear.

 

“No. I’ve told him already. If he happen to love anyone else, he must leave me. Sharing is not in my dictionary. And how could you? You know he have me, but still?”

 

“You may be hurt right now but time will heal you soon.” That annoying voice ringing in his ears again.

 

“Hey Myungsoo, have you ever feel that I could’ve sliced my wrist before time could heal me?” He looked into his shocked eyes.