02. First step

Unexpected Feelings

Himchan rub his neck to calming himself and wondering what he should do now. He can feel his sweat flowing a bit at his temple since he feels too nervous and his heart beating crazily. He also don't know what happen to him. He feels like.. falling in love at the first sight?

Oh God.. Why you getting too nervous? You just need to take the first step. Go to her and say Hi. It's easy like ABC dude.
Himchan calming himself.

But what if she find me as a shamless guy? 
Other side of Himchan started to make him seat back at his chair.

Just relax. Take a deep breath and greet. At least you try.
Himchan tried to think positive again.

Yes. Atleast I'm trying.

After he inhale a deep breath, He quickly stand and trying to approach her. But suddenly, his phone ringging.

"God, Damn it" Himchan sigh and pickup his phone

"Ya, Himchan! Where do you go?!" Himchan distance away his phone from his earwhen he hear his friend shouting at him.
"I'm reading at the cafe.I already told you right?" Himchan replied.

"Look at your watch idiot. It's already 5pm. Quick, Pick me at my work place. NOW!!" Daehyun which is Himchan friend shout once again through the phone.

"Wait. I'll fetch you." Himchan let out a heavy sigh. Looks like the first step is not working.

___________________________

A/N: How is it? I'm hoping I'm able to finish this story. LOL. I'll continue next chapter. Please wait ^^