13. Let's meet

Unexpected Feelings

“______~!! Himchan is coming!!!”  Hyura that appeared from no where, rushing telling you when she saw Himchan at outside of the café. You shocked and quickly get into your office to take something that you keep for him.

“ Tell him I’m not here.” You said to Hyura and hand him the well wrapped box. Hyura frowned with your action.
“What should I say if he asked me where you go?”
“Just tell me I have to work outside. Bye” You said and quickly get back into your office to hide.  Hyura look weirdly at you closed office’s door. Suddenly she feel a pat on her left shoulder.

“ Ouh.., Hi Himchan! Do you looking for me?” she quickly paste a smile on her face at him when he is the one who patting her shoulder.

“ Hi Hyura. Hmmm… Where is _____ by the way..?” He just grinned at her.
“ She told me to say to you that she’s working outside.”
“Huh..? She told you to say that? She knew I’m coming?” His temple frowned when looking at Hyura.

“ No, she’s not. She said tell to everyone who looking for her.” Hyura quickly cover her mistake. She don’t know why she’s being too clumsy when speaking right now.
“ Ouh.. I see. Do you know when she will be here?” Himchan asked your friend.

“ I’m not sure. But usually she is so late. If you want to wait, it may take your time.” Hyura lied to him once again. Himchan let out a heavy sigh.
“Ok then. I’ll come here again tomorrow. But can you give these for her?” Finally Himchan hand Hyura a bouquet of flowers behind him that he held earlier.

“Is this for me?” Hyura tried to .
“ No, It’s for _____”He blushed when she keep asking him weird thing. Ofcourse he want to give the flowers to you because you is the one he like and not hyura.

“ I’m just kidding.” Hyura chuckled when Himchan looks uneasy.” By the way, Hyura got something for you too. Take this.” Hyura give Himchan the box that you give her earlier before you hide in your office.

“ Thanks.” Hyura give Hyera his sweet smile and take it from you.

-----------------

“ How? Do you meet with ___?” Yongguk asked Himchan when he finally stepped in their house after hours waiting for him to get back.
“ Nope because she’s not at the café. But Hyura gave me this. She said ____ give it to me” Himchan waving the box that he received to them.

“Quick open it hyung! It’s must be present from noona!!” Junhong excitedly told him to unwrapped it infront of all of them.
“It’s my present so it’s not related to you.” Himchan stick out his tongue to the maknae.

“ But noona like me too!”
“ Shut up you kid. She only like me” Himchan hit Junhong’s head with the box and the other laugh histerically.

“Just open it, hyung. We want to see it too.” Jongup said when Himchan keep fighting with Junhong that annoyed him a little bit.
“Ok Ok. I’m unwrapping it now.” Himchan grunted and the unwrapped it carefully. After the box is fully unwrapped, he open the box cover.

“ Woah. Noona give you a shirt!” Daehyun said when Himchan take out a long sleeve checkered shirt from the box. Himchan frowned when he look at the shirt.

“Isn’t it your shirt that you lend to her?” Youngguk ask Himchan when look at the shirt.
“errr.. yes…?” The others once again laugh like no more tomorrow when listen to Himchan’s answer.

“Looks like Noona didn’t like you hyung.” Youngjae laugh until his tears coming out from his eyes.
“Shut up you idiot.” Himchan pout. Now he feels that what Youngjae said is maybe right. Maybe he is the only one who like you, but you’re not.

“wait, There is a note on the box.” Yongguk said and give Himchan the box when he saw a writing on it.

“Quick read it. Maybe noona want to make you stop from disturbing her.” Once again Junhong’s head hit by the box when he talk nonsense at himchan that make his pride hurt. “ It’s hurt Hyung! I have school to go and you make me being more stupid!” Junhong scream at Himchan.

“Shut up before I hit you again.” Himchan give him a really sharp glare and then look at the box again. “ Thanks for lending me the shirt. I give it late because I need to wash it first before giving it back to you. If you want to meet me, comeback tomorrow at the café after it closed.” He read it loud and he blushed after done reading it.

“Whoaaa~ A girl ask a boy to date? Noona is daebak while hyung just being so slow” Junhong said and the other laugh.
“Shut up Junhong before I kill you this time for real.” Himchan warned him but he still happy to meet you tomorrow.

=============================

A/N: yea yea~! Who excited to the last chapter after this?? Hehe. Actually I’m planning to make this as the last chapter  but it doesn’t looks suitable as the ending. So please wait for the last update ^^