Goodbye

Unexpected Feelings

"Yeah~! The food is here!!!"

All of eyes are on Mirae and Daehyun now and both of them blushed when they said the same thing sync.

"Hua~~ Looks like Daehyun hyung really have chemistry with Mirae noona. " the others chuckled when listen to Junhong words.
"You can't say like that or Youngjae hyung will jealous. " Jongup said to Junhong and all the girls brow are raised up and look at Daehyun weirdly.

"Aish this kid. You already made these girl taught I'm gay! I'm straight ok?!" Daehyun raised his voice and knocked Jongup's head. Luckily the restaurant are noisy enough to prevent what are you all talked about heard by others.

"Looks like your forever alone title will end soon." Hyura started to tease Mirae.
"you guys really need to shut up." Mirae grunted and start to put a piece of meat in .
"Ya~! Why you eat first?! The order are still not complete." Sulmin patted Mirae's hand.

"I'm hungry and I don't care. " she stick out her tongue and continue to eat again.

After minutes waiting, finally the food that all of you are complete. Today is the last day of you and your friends holiday but not for Himchan and his friends. So, all of you decide to eat luch together before you get back to Seoul this evening.

"Say aaa~" Mirae was kinda shocked with Daehyun action that trying to feeding her by all sudden.
"Just open your mouth" Seorin who sit beside Mirae poked her and Mirae just do what she been told with reddening face.

All of you clapping hands when Mirae accept the samgyupsal that Daehyun made for her.

"now, it's time for Himchan hyung to feed _____ noona." Junhong said. You and Himchan giving a sharp glare to Junhong.
"Yeah~! Go himchan, go himchan, go himchan..!" Yongguk, Youngjae, Jongup and Daehyun suddenly cheer to Himchan to encourage him to feed you. Junhong proudly smile when his idea was accepted by his hyung and you can feel your face feeling like going to explode when your friends also start to cheer.

" Say aa~ " with a blush face Himchan also try to feed you with a wrap of samgyupsal. 

"Go ____, go _____ " your friend cheering to you and the you give them a death glare as protest sign but it just made your friend laughing louder.

"Yeahhh~!!" all of your friends and also the boys clap their hands when you accept it.
"I will give you all revenge at home. " you give your friend warning and suddenly they keep quiet. You laugh when they scared with your word. Well, you are the boss at the cafe and the house that they live are your home. So, you can do everything that you want.

After the noisy lunch that full with laughter, all of you hanging out at the harbour bay that near you guys house after park the car at house. It's was beautiful because the weather are nice and there is a lot of white sail ship at there. 

" I saw a mini bar at there. I want to buy cold drink. Who want to follow me?" Daehyun suddenly said when all of you are walking and taking pictures.
"ME!" all of them accept you and Himchan raised their hands. You and Himchan look at each other weirdly.

" ok let's go. " Daehyun said and they follow him.

"wait! I want to follow you guys! " You trying to stop them from leaving you with Himchan alone.
" I want to follow too! " Himchan said.

" Aish.., the bar is too small to fit all of us. So both of you just wait here and we will bring you guys beverages too. No worry. Ok. Bye. " Daehyun said and run from both of you. Your friends also leave you with Himchan.

". " Himchan murmured and rub at bac of his neck. He take a glanced at you that keep taking the picture.

Well, actually you are not really taking picture. you just act like one because you are nervous to be alone only with him although at public area. You keep blushing when you can see Himchan keep take a short glance at you.

" _______, Don't you  feel tired? Let's sit at there. " Himchan said and point at the end of the walk place that facing to the sea.

" ok. Let's go." you reply and follow him. Both of sit at the the place that Himchan said.

" You are going to get back to Seoul at what time? " Himchan start to have a chat with you to kill the silence between both of you
"Hmmm.. Maybe on 3pm. Depends when my friends ready. Well, you know how girls get ready right? Especially that Hyura, always left something and we need to wait her to make sure everything done. " you chuckled when remember all of your best friend attitude.

"It's mean 2 hours left. So, who will drive? You? " Himchan asked you.
" Yup. The others are sleepy head. They can't drive too long. " you smile when look at him. Seriously, Himchan is a handsome neat guy. His eyes are beautiful to looks at. You think his eyes are more beautiful than yours. " By the way who will drive for you guys tomorrow? " it's your turn to ask him.

" Our junhongie." he replied you.
" woah. That kid already got driving licence? " you are kinda shock. Junhong look really like a kid although he is way too tall from you.
" Yeah. He is too excited to drive because he just got licence last month. " both of you just chuckled when listen to Himchan's answer.

The atmosphere become awkward again. There is only the breeze sound and the noisy seaguls.

" we never take picture together right? Do you want to snap it with me? " Himchan ask you again and you just nod your head. Himchan taking out his monopod and put his phone at it. "1.2.3 " both of you smile to the camera. But it's kinda awkward for you. Himchan check the pic and his lips form a smile. After that, both of you keep silent again. 

"ermm.. _____. " Himchan voice are slow when saying something because of the sound of the breeze that too loud but you still can hear him.

" yes..? " 

Himchan stay silent for a while. He think now is the right time for him to confess to you. It's almost a month he keep his feels to you since he meet you for the first time at your cafe. He never expect to meet you again here.

" _______, I think I just.."

"AAHHH!!! " Himchan didn't able to finish his words when suddenly you scream and he feel someone pouring some soft drink on his and your head.
"What the hell are you..." Once again he didn't able to finish his word when both of you are pushed into the sea.

"Yaaa~~~!!! Who push me??!!!!! " you scream while trying hard to breath and swim to the land. 

"she." your friends pointing to each other then laugh.

"you can swim or not? " Himchan swam near you and try to hold you from drowning.
"yes I can. " you said to him and both of you swim together to reach the land.

You breathing hard, so do Himchan. Both of you drank to much sea water and feel so tired because of it.

" Are you ok ____? " Himchan once again worriedly ask you when your breath sounds too hard.
"Don't worry about me. Are you ok? " You ask him too.

" I'm alright. " he said while rubbing your back to help you puke the sea water. " wear my shirt. Your dress are see through now. " he said and put his shirt around your white sundress. You can feel your face is burning because of the 'see through' word.

" Thanks. " you said shyly and thighten the shirt aroud you although the shirt is also wet but at least it can cover up your body.

"Ya you pabo! Are you trying to kill us?!" Himchan standup and make a pose to punch his friends when they come near to both of you but all of them just laugh. "Ya~! It's a serious thing! Don't laugh!" Himchan yelled at them.

" We are sorry. Don't mad at us ok?" yongguk said and patting softly Himchan's back to coax him. Actually he didn't really like the idea to push both of you in the sea but his dongsaeng keep want to do it.

Himchan sigh and help you to stand up. "Are you cold? " he ask you and you nod. The breeze are cold enough and the water make it worst. "let me send you home." He said and the put his hand around your shoulder to make you warm.

"Woooo... Hyung are advanced now. " the others teasing both of you and you are freaking blushing right now. Your heart are just like going to explode because of the closeness of you and Himchan but you feel kinda warm because the heat from him.

Both of you leave the other that still enjoying the scenery and so what ever they did there. After 3 minutes walking, finally you guys arrive . He send you until in front of you house.

" Just keep my shirt first. You can give me back after you want to get back to Seoul. " he said to you.
" thanks. " you smile at him wave slightly at him before you step into your house.

Your lips can't stop smiling when you close the house door. 

--------

"_________~! We home! " you can hear Hyura's voice when you are putting some light make up on your face to prevent yourself looks like a ghost after cleaning yourself. " There you are. I thought you are at Himchan's house making something rated ." Hyura's head suddenly popped at the door and teasing you.

" What the heck you are saying ha? I'm not that cheap ok."you bit your lower lips and push the door make Hyura stuck at it.

" it's hurt you idiot!" she shouted and rub her neck when you finally release the door.
" Karma is everywhere." you laugh when see Hyura is hurt. "by the way, you done with your stuff or not? We need to leave as soon as possible." you said to her.

"everything is done. We can leave now if you want. " she replied to you. 
" ok then. Give me 5 minutes to pack my makeup. " you said and hyura get out from your room. After you make sure the drawer are empty and there is no more your stuff in the room, you get out from it.

All of you put the luggages in the bonet with some help from Yongguk and his friends.

" noona, we can meet again at Seoul right? " Junhong said to all of you.
" Ofcourse! Just ask your Himchan hyung where is our cafe and we will give you guys special offers. " Seorin said and then get into the car.

"Goodbye!!" you all waved to each other then you press the oil pedal to make the car move.

=======================

A/N : I don't know why but the sentence in this chapter sounds so weird and I'm so sorry because of it ._.  BTW,Who notice this story finally have poster? hehehehe. I made it by myself. LOL. Actually, I already made poster for this story long time ago but I don't know how to post it. But now tads~! There is it ^^ If you guys want to me make your fanfic poster, Just go to my ig (miniekookie) and request there. I'll give you the rules and the poster will be free :D This story is almost come to end~~!! Hoorayyy *baksu* hehehe. I'm going back to hostel tomorrow so, maybe I'll update this story after 2 weeks. Please wait ok. Thanks to anyone who read my fanfics until now. I love you >/////<