People next door

Unexpected Feelings

"Seorin-ya~ What should we do with this stew? There are so many left." Hyura said when you guys just finished eating the dinner. Seoring look at the pot that still half filled with the chicken stew that you guys cooked for the night. 

"What about giving half of it to the neighboor next door and the other half we keep for your stomach that too greedy to cook a full pot." Seorin reply with a sharp glare.
Hyura just grinned. She know it's her fault for being too greedy.

" But is there anyone who live near our house.?" asked Hyura
" yeah. the house on our left side have people living in it.

"So, who will give it to the next door?"Mirae asked.
"___" Sulmin point at you.

"What? Why me?" You asked. Your feel heavy to go outside after eating too much.

" No excuses miss. Just go." Sulmin replied.
"Ok then ." you stand up from your chair and take the bowl.

"Ouch!" Sulmin scream when you knocked her head.

You just chuckled and then get out from the small house that you guys rented for a week. You walk to the small house that shaped exactly like yours that located at the left from the house that you and your friend lives. The lights are on and there are 6 pairs of slippers  at the shoe rack infront the house so its mean there are people in it.After take a deep breath, you knock the door. You feel nervous when the door knob sounds like someone will open it

"ouh, Hi there. Looks like we meet again."

You're kinda shocked when saw the man infront of you now. it's the same man at the convience store before.

"yeah hi. it's a coincidence we meet again." you grin awkwardly. You didn't really love to talk with stranger so, you didn't feel to comfort to talk to him longer. " By the way, I'm here to give you this. We made more than enough so, for avoiding it from end up in the dustbin we decided to give out neighbour and our neighbour is you ." you continue without stoping.

"woa. Looks like you can rap too." The man chuckled and you just grin.

"Here. take this." You handed him the bowl and he take it for you.
"Thank you so much. I'll return the bowl soon." He smiled, giving you his gummy smile.

"Just take your time." You said. well, It's the owner of the house bowl so you didn't too care. " I need to go now, Bye! " you said and started to walk.

"Wait!" He shouted a bit calling for you.
"What?" You turned and looking at him.

"I'm Bang Yongguk. And you?" he asked.

"___________" You said your name to him.

"Ouh _____. Nice to meet you." he smiled

" Nice to meet you too yongguk." You said and walk back to your house.

After left the slipper at the entrance you get into the house and you can see your friends are gathering in the living room.

"Why it's taking too long?" Mirae asked you when you sit beside her at the couch

"nothing. So, what we are going to do tonight" you change the topic. Not interested to tell them what are you talking to your neighbour.

" we are going to play truth or dare. And then watch the movie!" Seorin replied.
"huh?" you raised you right eyebrow.

"Everyone need to choose my left or right hand. If the hand that you guys choose have this pin that's mean you guys need to do dare. Got it?" Sulmin explain.

"yeah."you guys replied with sync

"Ok. let's start with hyura then following by her right ok? Left or right?" Sulmin showed her hand to hyura.

"Hmmm.. i choose..... Right." She replied.
"Looks like you got truth. So what should we ask her?" Sulmin asked you and your friends.

"Who is her crush?" Mirae said.
"Eww. it's so lame ok." you said.

"How about what is the embarrasing thing that you always do that we didn't know." Seorin giving her idea.
"Ok. That's sounds a good question. So answer it." Sulmin said.

"ermm.. Let me think." Hyura silent for a while thingking for the answer. After a few second her face getting red.

"Yo got the answer now?" Sulmin asked her again.

"I don't think you guys want to know. It's so embarrasing." Hyura said
"Ah.. Come on. We keep your secret ok. it's just between five of us." You replied.

"Err.. actually, everytime I play computer games i will nose-picking and wipe it under the computer table." She said with a tomato red face. trying to control her self for being too shame.

"GOD!" You guys shouted and Hyura cover herself with the sofa cushion.

"I told ya it's super embarrasing." She said with the cushion still covering her face.

" Just chill. We are your bff. count on us, it's just our secret." Seorin pull the cushion from hyura and then chuckled.

"next is Seorin. Which hand do you want." Sulmin asked.
"Left." She said with confidence.

"Tada! You got dare!" Sulmin said and show the little pin on her hand.

"Wash all the dishes everytime we have meal fpr this holiday!" You shout excitedly.
"Yes! Agree!" The rest nodding their had.

"What? It's not fair !" Seorin pout. She don't want to wash it everytime they eat.
"It's conclusive. Next!" Sulmin facing to you because it's your turn.

"choose one of my hands please."
"left." You choosed.

"Ok. Dare again." Sulmin said.

"I know! You need to knock the people next door house and then kiss who ever that open the door..!" Seorin shouted trying to take the revenge.
"woahhh. So daring. I like." Mirae laugh.

"what. i can't simply kiss people that I didn't know!" You shook your head unbelieving.
"You need to do it. No excuses. So next!" Sulmin said.

What you can do is just pace palmed your self