Summer Holiday

Unexpected Feelings

"Yaa Sulmin~! Hurry up! You are taking too much time right now! " Mirae shouted at the main door, calling for Sulmin. All of you already in the car accept for Sulmin that still in the house and Mirae that waiting for her to get out and keep the house locked before leaving it for a week.
"Yes. yes. I'm ready." Said Sulmin and rushly get out from the house and put her bag in the car's bonet. Mirae just chuckled when seing how clumsy Sulmin is.

"I already checked the house and keep it locked. We can start our journey now." Mirae said when she get into the car.
"You already make sure all the suis are off?" You asked her.
"Yes. Don't worry." She replied.

"Good." You smiled and put on your sunnies and the car start to move, leaving your housing area.

You and your best friends are going to have a holiday for a week at busan to enjoy the summer.  That's mean the cafe that you owned are going to close since the half of the worker are you and your friends. So, you decided to give the other employee to rest.

"_____, stop at the convenience store beside that road. We need to buy food cos we didn't bring any of it. " Hyura said to you since you are the driver.
"Ok, we are here. Quick, only 15 minutes to buy those stuff. We are in rush." You reminded your friends and all you quickly get into the store.

"Where is chachos?" Sulmin asked to Seorin that busy picking her chocolate.
"Go find by yourself." She replied. Sulmin pouted and leave Seorin at the chocolate section to find her favourite snack by her own.

You standing infront of a rack that full with variety type of ramen. Both of your eyes identify every flavour that maybe suit your taste buds. You don't always eat it but you are on a vacation so, ramen is a must in case you suddenly hungry in the hotel room.

" You can try chicken flavour. It's the best you know." Suddenly an unfamiliar husky voice rebuked you. 
"Huh.?" You blurred. He's talking to me?

"If you searching for a good ramen flavour, you can try the chicken one." he repeated. Showing his sweet gummy smile.
"Ouh.. Ok then. Thanks for the suggestion." You said and took 2 packs of it. " I need to go. Bye" 
He just chuckle when seing you're nervous and leave him at the ramen section.

"Hey. i got ramens." You told Seorin that pushing the troly.
"Good! I think we already have more than enough. Let's go to the caisher" Seorin smirk when looking at the troly that full with snack and so whatever food in it.

" Wait!! Pay for this too!" Hyura quickly run to you and put a box of cereal on the counter. "done." She smile.

_____________________

" Whoa~! this house are better than I Imagined!" Sulmin excitedly jump on the living room coach. 
"Yeah! Look at the room! It's good." Hyura said while checking all the rooms in the house that you guys rent.

" I want the master bedroom!" Sulmin suddenly shout and run to the room that fitted a king sized bed.
" I'm going to be Sulmin room mate!" hyura also scream and quickly get into the room.

"Yaaa!! I want that room first!" Mirae scream, unsatisfiedly,
" We don't care." Hyura and Sulmin said in sync.

"Guys! Stop making chaos. There is only two rooms in the house. One with king bed and the other one with 2 single beds. So, there is no other choice than three of you in the same room. Ok?" Seorin tried to make them stop fighting.

"ok then..." Said Hyura and Sulmin..

"Good. I want to rest. Don't be noisy." You said to them. After few hours driving to Busan, your body really need a short nap to refresh again.
" When we will start our activity?" Mirae asked.

" After Dinner." Seorin replied her.