Playtime

Unexpected Feelings

" Let's wash the car since we need to get back home tomorrow~!" Hyura said when all of you are eating butterchip in front of the tv.
" What??! No! I'm not going to do that." Sulmin pout. She want to finish the movie that all of them are watching.

"Yes! We need to clean it because it's look ugly with the dust and whatever stain on it " Seorin said and stand up from the sofa.
"Gaja~!" Mira excitedly said and go to the store to get everything that they need to wash the car and then followed by others accept you and Sulmin.

" you are going to finish this story with me right...?" Sulmin asked you and then take a bite of the butterchip.
" Sorry but nope. I just want your butterchip."  You said and then snap her butterchip packaging and run away.
"__________!!!!!!" You laugh when Sulmin yelling at you.

After taking what all of you need, you and your friends get out to the lawn. You hassles lift the bucket that full with clean water to the car.
"You always took a long time to bring everything.." Hyura mumbling to you after you finally get closer to them.

"Hello? You are the one who weak that can't even lift this thing up ok?" You stick out your tougue to her.

"you know what? Both of you are stupid for not using this pipe." Seorin chuckled and showing off the rubber pipe beside the bush that still not connected with the pipe.
"Aish~! it's all Hyura fault for wasting my anergy to lift this stupid heavy bucket!" You sigh and pour all the water in the bucket on your car. "What you guys waiting for? Quick wash it" You said and the others laugh.

All of you started to put the soap and run the sponge through it. It's kinda fun because it form bubbles and you guys happily play with it.

" Ahhhhh!!!" All of you scream when suddenly there are water balloons hitting on each of your head and make you guys wet with water. " SULMIN!!!" you and your friends shout her name and start to chase her.

" What the hell you doing! We are wet now!" Mirae yelling at her but Sulmin just laugh and continue to throw water balloons to everyone.
" I'm just helping you guys to cool down when it is hot." She laughed again.

"Ah!!!" Suddenly it's time to Sulmin scream when suddenly she is wet because someone pouring a bucket of water on her head.

" We are helping you to cool too!" You and Seorin said together after pouring the water on her.
"Revange is sweet!" You laugh and start to run when she chasing you guys.

" Why you splasing me? We are suppose to be in one team!" Mirae scream when Hyura suddenly point the rubber pipe to her.
" Let's not be in team because solo is more fun!" She said and throw the water balloons that she steal from Sulmin to Mirae.

"You!!!!" Mirae scream again and start to fill the bucket with water to throw at her.

" Hi guys~! It looks fun. may let us join...?" Suddenly Jongup from the next door neighbour with his housemate in front of you guys. All of you stop for a second and look at each other.

" Why not?" You said and all of your friends started to attacking the boys with water balloons, pipe and the other thing that can make them wet.

" What?! You you got water guns?" Seorin shocked when Youngjae shoot her with the big water guns. It doesn't just make her wet but little bit hurt because of the pressure.
"Not only me, but all of us." Daehyun intterupt and start to attacking Seorin too.

"Don't disturb my seorinie~!" Sulmin scream and threw a big water balloon that she just filled before to Daehyun and Youngjae. 
"Yah~! It's hurt!" Daehyun shouted and change his victim fro  seorin to Sulmin.

"Looks like there is someone that have water gun too." Yongguk smirk and come closer and aiming his water gun to you.

"Well yeah, But not big as yours." You smirk to and started to shoot him."
"I'm going to make you loose!" Yongguk said and shooting you not stop.

", my gun have run out water." You sigh and run from yongguk to the pipe to fill it again.
" Just fill the gun. i'll cover you." Suddenly Himchan come to you from no where. You start to bluch and nod your head.

"yah~~!! You are betrayer! We are one team dude!" Yongguk shouted when Himchan attacking him with water.
" I'll protect my ____ no matter what." he said to yongguk but after second he finally relized what he just said and close his mouth with his palm. Yongguk are hysterical laughing to his action and you can't stop from blussing.

"I mean, i need to protect every girl no matter what." he stutter.
" What ever you say I'll attack you now." He still with his laugh and shooting himchan with water.

After 30 minutes , 11 of you started to tired and lay on the lawn grass while looking at the blue sky. Luckily that Seorin already passed all the girls with towel, so you are not too see through.

" It's a nice day!!!" Junhong scream and stretch his aching body because running to much.
"Ya~ you almost make me deaf!" Himchan, that laying beside him said and punch his shoulder.

"Sorry hyung." Junhong chuckled.

" i heard that there is good movie that will showing this week. Do you guys want to joinus?" Yongguk suddenly sit from where he laid.
"When?" Mirae ask and then sit too.

" This night? Midnight movie is awesome you know." He said.

"Ok, as long as not scary movie. it's not a scary movie right , Yongguk?" Hyura look at yongguk.
"Nope." He shake his head as no.

"Good. Let's clean ourself and meet this night." You said and stand up.

--------------

" Here is the ticket" Yongguk said and hand all of you the movie ticket.
" thanks! And where is the food?" Hyura asked.

" there is big of possible that Daehyun hyung already shove all of it in his stomach." Junhong laugh.
" That's why I told you to buy food with Jongup and not him!" Himchan push Junhong head slightly.

"Aishh, I don't have any stamina more to bring it." Junhong poted his mouth and all of your friends just smile with his cuteness.

"Stop talking bad about us and here is the food!" Daehyun suddenly appear with hand full of popcorn while Jongup handfull of soft drinks.
" Yeah!! I want caramel popcorn!" Mirae excitedly take the caramel popcorn from Daehyun hands.

"ya~! You are so shameless." Seorin pat Mirae back.
"Ouch!" She rubbed her back and then put some of popcorn in . " Everything for food."

"looks like Mirae noona can date Daehyun hyung because he like to eat like monster too." Jongup statement make Mirae and Daehyun blush with all sudden. All of you can't stop from laugh.

"The theater gate already open. Let's get in." Youngjae said and you guys follow him. When all of you get in, you guys search for the seat.

" This line are ours!" Hyura show the line of the seat. it's kinda strategic because it is in the middle of the theater. All of the girls get to their seat first and then the boys.

"What the hell I will be the one who sit beside them?" You whispered to your friends when after your seat will be the boys seat.
" Just thank to us because big of possible Himchan will sit beside you." Sulmin who sit beside you whispered to your ears back. 
"Aishh.." You sigh and what that the said before are true. Himchan is the one who sit beside you right now.

" Don't do any rated scenes here with ___ noona because I'm sitting beside you." Junhong chuckled when he intenttionly give the seat beside you to him .
" Aihh this kid!" Once again, Himchan pinched Junhong's waist. He can't help from blushing with that maknae words and he can hear his friends chuckled.

When the movie started to play, all of you giving the attention to it.

" Do you want some..?" Suddenly Himchan whisper to you and hand you his popcorn.

'How can this man know that my popcorn are finished' you murmered.

"Just take it, I don't really like sweet thing" He whispered again and you shyly take some of the popcorn from him. You are the type that need to chewing something when watching movies. That's why you already finished you big bucket popcorn.

"Thanks." You whispered back. You actually didn't focus at the movie too much although it was good because scent of Himchan just make your heartbeat rapidly beating.

=================================

A/N : I'm finally at home!! I have 4 days off and I need to go to Ortopedik specialist tomorrow for braces. But believe me I'm not nerd for wearing braces. I just want to make my teeth looks pretty located. LOL. upper secondary is not too hard but I have tons of homework everyday until I have no rest! I got volleyball practice and march practice every evening too. Aishhh.  T^T

By the way I have write new story! Check it out please http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/902182/love-you-and-leave-you-angst-fluff-romance-exo-tao-marraigelife-marraigelifeexo 

leave feedback cuz it make my day~! ^^