Hot Summer

Unexpected Feelings

" Stop making me wet!" Mirae shouted when Hyura keep splashing the sea water at her non-stop.
"What is the point you get into the beach if you didn't get wet?!" Hyura rolled her eyes and then laugh.

"What ever. I just want to be reduce some of the heat." Mirae replied.
"So let me help you." Sulmin suddenly come and poured a small pile of sea water at Mirae. The pile is a pile that made for making sandcastle by the way. Mirae shocked and start to scream.

" i don't want to make my top wet!! Now it's become translucent you idiot!" Mirae shout and started to chase Sulmin. Without wasting any time Sulmin run from Mirae that chasing her. Hyura also join them and laugh crazily.

Your lips form a smile when watching your childish friends playing at the seashore.

"You don't want to join them? " Suddenly Seorin that sit beside you asked.
" Nah~ I want to finish this." You said and showing your novel cover. "How about you? it's fun to join them. i think..?" You chuckled.

"You know I can't swim right." She replied.
" Ouh yeah. I forgot. But what is the point we come here this far if we didn't get into the sea?" you said.
" Hello? You also keep sit at here since we come to this beach ok." Seorin rolled her eyes and you grin.

"Ok then. let's get into the water. No worries. I'm good at swimming. I'll make sure you are safe at my guardians." 
"Boasting." Seorin stick out her toungue and standup from the mat to follow you. Both of you join the other three splashing,laughing and other things together.

After about 20 minuites all of you go back to the mat that you guys put the sand castle maker stuffs.

"let's bet. Who the last one who build five sandcastle, she need to treat us ice cream." Hyura  stating her idea.
"I'm craving for ice cream so great. Let's start now. " Seorin said. So, all of you take one each pail that you guys bring from home. After count of three, you all start to begin. 

"I'm done!" Mirae happily shout and clapped her hand when she's the one who finished first.
"Me too!" Said Seorin and stop making the sandcastles when she done.

One by one are done but you still at the 4th castle. You don't know why the castle that you built often fragile and then raptured by itself. It's only left you and Sulmin.

"My castles are finished!" Sulmin said and take a step back. You sigh. It's mean you are the one who need to treat them ice cream.

"What do you guys want?" You asked them with not willingly voice.

"I want lime sorbet."
" Vanila flavoured."
"Same as Hyura"
"Anything is fine."  Seorin said and you nod. You take your purse from your bag and begin to walk to the convinience shop that located across the street. 

"Sorbet for Hyura and Mirae, Vanilla for Sulmin and Strawberry for me and seorin." You monologued while picking the ice cream at the freezer. After you already took the icecreams that you and your friends want you go to the cashier to pay. But it's quiet unlucky for you because you need to queue.

"Errr.. Miss..?" You are extremely shock when you see who is the one infront of you at the line. you really feel want to run out from the shop because of him. Suddenly, he grap your ice cream that you hold.

"I'll pay for this too." He said to the cashier.
"No no no no. It's mine so I'll pay for this." You said and give your cash at the worker.

"it's just ice creams. So chill." He said and push back your hand gently then he give you the plastic of your ice creams that you should buy. Then, bot of you awkwardly walk out from the shop.

"Ermmm.. Thanks." You said. You can feel your cheeks are burning because of him.
"No biggie. By the way I'm Kim Himchan and you can call me Himchan." he said.

" Ouh.. I'm _______" You murmured but he still can hear you. Both of you are walking to the beach area together.

"Why your cheeks are red? you can't exposed to the sun too much?" he asked you.
My cheeks are burning because you are the man that i kissed for that stupid game idiot. You said but just in your heart.

"Yeah." You lied.

"You are my neighbour right?" He asked you more question and you just nod. Din't have any strength to reply him. " Maybe we can meet next time?" he said and you don't know what to say. 

How you still want to meet me after the incident? UGH!

" We'll see. " You replied. Your mouth always did't say want you actually want to say and you hate it so much.

" I need to go to my friends. Meet you next time" He said and waved to you. You just look at him run to a group of boy. After that you go to your friends that sunbathing at the seashore.

" Here your icecream." you said and put the plastic on Mirae exposed stomach.
"Ouch! It's freezing!" Mirae scream and hit your back. you just laugh at her reaction. All of your friend sit from the place that they laying before.

"Why it's take too much time for buying ice cream?" Seorin asked you while her icecream.
"Nothing. The queue is long." You said. You don't want to tell them about Himchan because you know they will get over excited.

"Ok then. Thanks for the ice cream ____-ya!" Hyura said. You just grin. it's not your money who bought the icecreams.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : I'm sorry if this thing get boring! Just comment to state your oppinions guys ^^ mind to follow my kpop acc on ig? >>>. @miniekookie <<<  I did kpop edit btw :) Please know I love my readers. hehehe