Invitation

Unexpected Feelings

"Mirae ya! Why it's burning??!" Hyura yelled when the eggs that Mirae frying are burned.
"How should I know? it's burning by itself! Mirae yelled back.
" Don't cook if you don't know how to cook. give me that spatulla. You don't know how to handle the fire so just make the salad then" Hyura said and Mirae sticking out her tougue at Hyura for nagging at her since she really hate to listen to it. You and Sulmin just chuckled while both of you helping each other to make kimbap. For that evening, all of you planned to have a picnic at the nearest park because the weather looks so nice and you guys didn't want to waste it. So, all of you are prepearing the food to take for the picnic.

" My sandwiches are done!" Seorin said when she sucsess to make the sadwiches.
" Our kimbap are almost done. Only a few left to make." Sulmin said while her hands are still working on it. So do you.

"Ok then, i want to change and then we can go to the park." Seorin smile. After she clean her stuffs on the table, she get into her room to change to proper oufit.

___________

" Should we lay the mat under that shady tree?" Sulmin asked your guys opinion.
" I think it's good so we didn't burning to much under the sun as the egg that Mirae fried before." All of you laugh when hearing Hyura's sentence.
" Stop making fun of my cooking skills!" Mirae rolled her eyes then lay the mat that she hold under the place that all of you want too. After sit on it, You guys start to eat what you guys have made. 

" What should we do after we eat.? Get back home?" Seorin asked.
" I want to play kite! It's a long time i didn't play it! There is wind so we can play it" Hyura reply.

"yeah, I want to play it too. I saw a stall that sell kites near at the way we come here." Sulmin said.
" Good! Let's buy it!" Mirae said excitedly and stand up from the place she seat. hyura and sulmin did it too and three of them running while laughing to the place that Sulmin said. Only you and Seorin that still sitting under the tree.

" You don't want to follow us ___?" Seorin asked you when you just chew you salad. 
"It's ok. i don't have mood to play it. I brought my novel to read by the way." you replied.

"Aishh, you keep reading all the time! You need to play sometime. We are on vacation" Seorin said.
"I'll just watch you guys. just follow them to buy the kites." You smiled at her.
" If you want hat, so OK,i'll need to find them now. Don't go anywhere." Seorin patted your hair until it little bit messed. you chuckled and your eyes followed her until it gone then you open your novel to read from the chapter that you haven't read before.

" Hi noona." 

your heart almost burst when someone greet you for all sudden when you are concentrating at what are you reading now. " Junhong...?" You ogle at him that sitting beside you on the mat. You remember his name because yongguk introduce all of his friend to you at the BBQ party last night and you find that Junhong is so adorable.
" Horay! Noona remember my name! yeah, I'm Junhong. What noona doing here? Are you alone?" He asked you many questions straight.
"I' having picnic here and I'm not alone. All of them go somewhere else so I'm waiting for them here." You replied him. " So. what are you doing here?" 

" I'm playing my skateboard. All hyung went  to the restaurant and leave me alone at home while I'm napping. When I wake up all of them are gone and leave me this stupid notes." he pout and show you the notes that he's saying.

We're going to eat yooboo jumeoni . You can eat in your sleep too Junhongie~~ Anyyeong <3

You chuckled when you read the notes and then hand it back to Junhong.  " Are you hungry? Here have this." You said and take the salad, sandwich and kimbap to him. "it's not as great as yooboo jumeoni, sorry" 
" Huaaa!! Cherry tomatoes!" Junhong excitedly eat the food. he's kinda hungry so he eat so fast. " Did you cook all of this by yourself? junhong asked you.
"Nope. i just made the kimbap. but not all of it." you said.

"Ouh.. No wonder it taste so good." he smile and you chuckled.

"________ yaaaa !!! How dare you having a date with junhong?!! You should be with Hmchan!!" Sulmin shouted to you from far.
" We are not dating, just having a chat and feed him!! And I'm not going to be with Himchan!!!" You shouted to her back since she's still far away from you. You can see all of your friends laughing and you are damn ashamed because they said something related to Junhong's hyung.

"Do you date with Himchan hyung, noona?" Junghong poked your shoulder to tease you more.
"NO! They just talking without brain. Don't misunderstand it!" You shoke your head so many times. Junhong laughed when seing you acting like that.

"_____! Look what kite that I bought!!" Mirae shouted and showing off her kites. You face palmed yourself when you see it's a pink pantie shapped.You can hear Junhong laughing when see it too. All of your friend play the kites that they bought kinda far from you cuz they didn't want to play near tree or their kites might be stuck at it.
" I'm sorry Junhong, my friends are insane." you said to him
" Don't worry, my hyung are insane too. Daehyun hyung might buy cheese cake shapped kite if there was one." he reply. " by the way,Himchan hyung  want to take you to flea market tomorrow with him. Do you want to follow?"

Your heartbeat almost stop when Junhong said Himchan name. Is he asking you for a date or what? if yes why he didn't ask by himself?

"noona..?" junhong called you when you give him no response.
"Hmm.. Ok." You agree. you want to meet your crush too although you feel like going to faint everytime you near him.

"Cool! He will be happy." Junhong smile. " Noona, do you know how to play skateboard?" He suddenly asked you.
" No. I can't" you said. You never play it in you entire life and you never thought you want to play it.

" You want me to teach you? it's fun!"
"err.. no thanks." you refuse him. You scared you will fall from it and break your legs or where ever part of your body.
" No worry, I will hold you and you will not fall. I promise!" junhong said and you bite your lips. Why everyone always can read your mind?!

"Ok then. If i fall, you need to treat me pizza this night!" You warned him
"yes sir!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How is this? My fanfic always didn't go like what I want. LOL. BTW, my school are going to start very soon!!! I don't want to go T.T I'm feeling like going to cry now. haishhh,

Finally!!! Sonamoo already debut!! I'm waiting for them like 2 months already and they here now! ^^ Although they receiving too many hates, I will always love them <3 Guess what? I like AKB48 now T.T i don't know why I listen to jpop by all sudden. And the weirder thing, I listen to AKB48 sister group, which is JKT48 from indonesia too. I'm not indonesian but I don't know why I like them so much as I like AKB48. For AKB48, I love the songs while for JKT48 I love the members. Although JKT48 songs is same with AKB but they are translated to indonesian so I'm not into it. I really likeJKT48's Rena Nozawa but she already left JKT and get into AKB T,T And now I like Haruka but not as much as I like Rena. (LOL, My JKT48 bias is all japanese).

Can you guys follow my kpop imagine account on ig? >>>>> @fluffcafe<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you for reading this! I'm hoping I can continue it soon :)