We meet again

Unexpected Feelings

"Guys, Please.... I don't want to do this!" You beegging them with your teary eyes. This is the craziest thing you ever do in your life you think.
"No.No.No. Just go. Nothing will happen" Mirae said and keep pushing you to get out from the house.

"What if he or she lives with girlfriend or boyfriend and they will smack me ?" You said again. Really feel not going to do it.
"Eish. Just go." Hyura said and push you hard to rid off you from the house and quickly locked the door when you are out.

You sighed and feels like going to punch on their face. But you know you can"t hurt your own best friend.You can see your friends stalking you from the window and making signal to you to go to the house. You sighed agin and begin to walk. You can feel your hands are shaking when you want to knock the house door.

knock knock

No one open the doors and you look at your friend that still stalking you from the window. they keep making signal to keep knocking the door.

knock knock knock

Still have no respond. You looks at the rack. Only one slippers there.

knock knock knock

Your rate of heartbeat getting fast when there is finally a sound like someone going to open the door. You quickly move aside from the door when it's open and cover your eyes with your palm and quickly kiss the person that open the door.

"Sorry!!" you shouted and quickly ran to your house.Luckily your friend didn't locked the door anymore so you can get into the house easily.

"Huaaa!!! _____!!! Do you know who just you kissed??! It's your Prince Charming!!!" All of yourfriend scream like crazy when you entered the house. You just ignore them and lay on the living room's sofa.

"Both of you are be destined together! Oh My God!" Mirae getting excited. 
"Why are you keep silent? You didn't excited?" Seorin asked you that keep cover yourself with the cushion,

"I'm going to die like seriously." You said while the cushion still covered you.Your face feeling like going to explode after few seconds because you are freaking ashamed with. Too many thought in your mind right now.

Maybe he will think I am a cheap girl! Or he think Iam crazy. Ugh!! Where I'm going to hide my face? Don't get out from this house? Yeah. That's sound good. 

"___! Stop dreaming!" Hyura shouted and slap your face.
"Ouch!" You said and rubbed your cheek. Luckily it's not really hard so it's not too hurt for you.

"Just chill ok?" Nothing will happen." Hyura said.
"Worst thing can happen, He will think you crazy." Sulmin continue.
"That's sound possible." Hyura chuckled.

"you guys didn't help her to calm her feels!" Seorin throw a cushion each one.
"We just kidding." Sulmin laughed.

"Yeah whatever." You just rolled your eyes and wake up from your laying and sit.

" _____'s task was done so let's go to the beach!" Mirae shouted happily and the others cheer. And you just sigh for your unlucky fate.

_______________________________________________________________

" Hey, take your americano." Yongguk said while the others arranging the groceries that they bought.
"Hyung, why you staring the wall like you can see the outside?" Daehyun asked Himcan that keep quiet since they all get into the house after buying their needs at the town. Himchan didn't join them since he said he is too lazy to follow.

"Nothing. Where my drink?" He said and stand up from the sofa. 
"At the dining table. Take it by yourself." Daehyun replied.

" Hyung, can we go to the beach after clean this up?" Junhong asked yongguk . 

"yeah sure, But after all of this mess are cleaned."

_________________________________________________________

A/N: Why it's too hard to write as long as I can T.T sorry for the another short. TTTTTTTT