BBQ party

Unexpected Feelings

"Hyung, I don't know how to burn this coal." Daehyun said to Himchan.
"Aish. What you know to do is only eat." Himchan rolled his eyes and take the torch from Daehyun's hand and then turn it on. "You just need to point the fire to the charcoal after you done putting the oil on it. Don't turn off the torch until the charcoal embers. Got it?" he asked daehyun.

" Yes." Daehyun nod his head and grinned.
"Good, so do it." Himchan said and then give the torch back to Daehyun.

"Jongup, Let's go to our neighbour house." Youngjae suddenly said to Jongup who arranging the soda on table.
""For what?" He asked his hyung back with a furrowed brow.
"To invite them to join this bbq party. Don't you remember?" Youngjae rolled his eyes. Jongup always losing his track and forget every activities that they planned.

"Why you choose me to go with you?" He asked Youngjae again.
"Aish this kid. Stop asking too much and just follow me." Youngjae said and pulled Jongup to follow him. Both of them walk to the house beside them.

"Hyung. I think there is no one living here." Jongup said after Youngjae knocked the door.
"How do you know?" He asked Jongup.

"I never saw the lights was on and there is no shoes or slippers at their rack." Jongup answered.
"Hmm. You are clever. So, let's go to that house. The light was on, so it must be people living in it." Youngjae said and both of them go to the house that they talked about before. This time jongup knocked the door. 

" Wait for a second!" 

Youngjae and Jongup smile when there is someone replying in the house. After a few seconds, the door was open.

"Yes..?" Seorin asked them when she opened the door.
"I'm Youngjae and this is Jongup. We are your neighbour" Youngjae introducing himself and Joungup smiled. " We are having BBQ party right now. If you don't mind you can come to our house." Youngjae said with a smile on his face.

"Hmm... There is 5 people in this house. Can all of us come?" She asked.
"Sure. More people will be more fun." Youngjae replied.

"Ok then. We will come. That is your house right?" Seorin pointed to the house on her left.
"Yes. We will wait for you guys." Jongup said and both of them go back to their house. After closing the door, Seorin go back to the living room.

"Who's that?" Hyura asked while eating the chocolate infront on television.
" Neighbour next door. They invite us to go their BBQ party." Seorin said.

"neighbour next door? It's mean  ______'s prince charming house right??!" Sulmin scream exitedly. You just face palmed. You don't want to meet him again. You are ashamed enough.
"What we waiting for? let's wear proper shirt and go! I'm hungry" Mirae said excitedly. After all off you prepared, you all go to the house together.

"Why you walk too slow?" Hyura asked you when you still didn't arrive infront of the door.
"Just act like nothing. Nothing will happen." Sulmin said and you sigh. Your friend didn't understand your feels right now. 

"Hi! Let's get in" Junhong said when he opened the door. All of you smiled and get into the house. The house looks exactly like your house because it's from the same owner. Junhong bring you guys to the backyard. It's kinda looks like a well prepared bbq party. There's only  6 people at backyard all of them are boys. You guessing all of them are the housemate. " You guys can sit wherever you guys want. The foods are ready. Just take it." He continued and you guys nod. All of you go to the table that served with foods. 

"Here, let me give you this. Are you ok with the chicken thigh? Or you want the wings? It's still hot since I just take it from the grills so careful." Suddenly a there is a person greet you. Looks like the person you don't want to meet greet you again.

" I'm ok with everything. Thanks." you said. You can feel your friend are laughing at you right now when Himchan put a chicken and sausage at your plate.

"How about you? what do you want? " Himchan said with a friendly face at Hyura.
"Just give me sausage I'm not in mood to eat chicken this night." She replied.
"You need mood to eat something?" Himchan chuckled at Hyura's answer.
'Well, yeah. My stomach is kinda weird." Hyura smiled.

You sit at the empty seat. All your friends still taking the food and you can see Himchan still giving your friends the grilled stuffs.

"Alone..?" Suddenly yongguk approach you with a chair and te put it beside you.
"Well, yes for now." You replied with a smile. You don't know why this man really love to talk with you.

"So, mind me to seat beside you?" He asked.
"Why, not?" You said.

" Ok then. How many days will you stay here? We already stayed past 3 days. Before this there is a family rent the house beside yours but they already get back home a day before you guys arrived." He said. Starting a chat.
"Ouh.. We will stay here for 6 days more." You answered.

"Hmmm.. That's mean you will get back this Sunday right? We will get back home a day after you by the way." Youngguk replied.

"Where do you guys from..? Seoul?" 
" Yeah, you own a cafe right?" Youngguk asked you.

"Yup. How did you know?" You feel kinda weird. He know you before?
" Well, Himchan always go to your cafe. He keep talk about you." He grined. You can feel your cheeks are heating. Does Himchan likes her too? "Before this I don't know how you looks like and he didn't even know your name. But since you kiss him before, he told me and the he know your name." Yongguk continue.

"Don't misunderstand. The kiss was just a game. My friend dared me to do it so I have no choice. What a shame" You covered your face with your palm because you are too red.
"Chill. Nobody know about it. He only told at me. So, nothing to worry." Yongguk said, trying to calm you." by the way, you prettier than I thought" yongguk chuckled

"Errr.. Thanks..?" You grinned. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ok. This is an awkward chapter XD You know what??? KYUNG RELEASED 4 MIXTAPE PAST FEW DAYS AND i'M FREAKING HAPPY!!!! I'm already carving for Block B members' mixtape and I'm so lucky kyung is the one who released it. Well he is my bias. hehehe.