One step closer

Unexpected Feelings

""unggghh" You squirm when the sun rays get into your bedroom by all sudden.

" hey __! Wake up dude! it's 10.30 in the morning. Why you still sleeping??!" Mirae shaking your body hard to make you wake up from your sleep.

" Just 15 minutes more please...." you said in your not fully wake up condition.

" No! You supposed to date with Himchan today right? So wake up and get ready!! " Mirae said and pull you from the bed. You shocked and and quickly jump off from the bed. You rub your sleepy eyes to make it open wider and then walk faster to the wadrobe to take your shirt and short to take into the toilet. You are person that  always change clothes in bathroom to make sure nobody can see you . 

" You supposed to wake me up earlier. I only have 30 minutes to ready now" You frowned while searching for a good oufit.
" I'm almost crazy for waking you up ok? You Keep saying 5 minutes more 10 minutes more and blablabla. Now you blaming me. 30 minutes is more than enough to get ready." Mirae start to nag at you.
"Ok ok. I got it. thanks for waking me up. Bye." You said and close the toilet door to clean up yourself. After taking the refreshing shower and wear the white sleveless crop top and high waisted short, you get out from the toilet and start to apply a natural makeup on your face. After you satisfied with your own look, you go out to the living room.

"wohoo. Looks like her prince charming ask her for a date. How lucky." Hyura started to tease you like always.
"Yeah, she's going to have fun without us." Sulmin continue. You just rolled your eyes and wear your classic converse. They keep teasing you since yesterday when you told them about what Junhong said to her about Himchan.

"Bye guys" You said to them before you leave
"Have a nice day ____ ya~!" Seorin shouted when you open the house door. You feel kinda nervous to meet Himchan but you feel weird at the same time because Junhong said you need to go to their house. Isn't boy that always pick up girl not girl pick up boys? But what ever. You don't want to think that much. maybe himchan is a ' shy' person.

" Ouh hai _____" You kinda shocked when Himchan suddenly infront of you when you on the way to Himchan house. But the distance is just like only 20 metres far.
"Hai Himchan. Thanks for asking me out today." you replied.
"hmm. yeah. Sure" Himchan smiled. 
Isn't she is the one who ask me out today? he's frowning and feel weird. 

" Do you know where is the flea market? Is it far?" You ask him while both of you walking at the street pedestrian. 

Himchan getting weirder to your question She's ask me to accompany her to the flea market but she's doesn't know where is it? " it's just 10 minutes walking distance. So we both just can walk to there." he still reply your question.
"Ok then." you said and both of you having a awkward and silent walk together. You really have no topic to talk about with him so do Himchan.

" looks like there are many people here." Himchan said to break the silence when you guys arrived at the flea market.
"Yeah." You replied and looks around. There are many stall that selling variety type of girl accessories, home stuff and many more. You like to come to flea market cuz you feel fun although just for window shopping.

" Waa, look at that popsicle. it's colourful." you walk to the stall that selling a various type of popsicles.
" Do you want it?" Himchan asked you.
"Are you going to treat me?" you grin, You just want to to make both of you less awkward.

"Why not.? Just tell me what you want. I'll pay" He chuckled.
"Hmmmm." You observing the popsicles that they have. " Give me that strawberry yogurt please." You said to the girl that work for the stall.
" I want that americano." himchan poin to the popsicle that he want.

" Americano popsicle? Won't it will taste weird?" You frowned with Himchan's choice.
" I like all thing about Americano. So don't worry." He smiled at you. " Wait, why are you paying for it? I supposed to treat you." Himchan said when you give your money to the cashier.

" it's just popsicle. So it's not biggie.Let's go." You reply him while your popsicle and walk. It taste good tho.
" But boy supposed pay to girl when it's on date." He pout.
" Who said that? By the way, you already paid the icecreams for me past few days. Remember?" you reminding him about what he bought when you lost the game and need to treat your friends icecreams.

" It's not on date. " he pout again and you chuckled.
" It's ok. you can treat me next time." You smile.
" We're going to have another date...?" Himchan get excited and you blushed. It's kinda looks like you show him your feeling too much.

" If you ask me, I will just say ok." you say and act like nothing happen while your heart is pumping just like going to burst anytime.
" Ok then, i'll ask you for another date next time." your lips can't help from forming a smile when listen to Himchan's words.

Both of you visit each stall to stall. it's fun to see the stuff they sell although not buying it. Both of you are less awkward now although not talking too much. You looks  to your watch and it shows 1200 so the sun are bright right now. You don't like the sun ray because it make yout eyes hurt so, covering your face with your hands to avoid it hitting your eyes.

" Wear this" 
You look at him when he gives you his sunglasses that he is wearing just now. " No, wear it. i just forgot to bring mine."
"You is the one that need it. I'll be fine.Here, let me put it on you." he said and then put the sunglasses on you. You kinda startled and your heart beating hard again for uncountable times today.
"Thanks" you blushed. " I think we need to get home now." you continue.

" I think that so. Let's get back home." he said and smile to you.

----------------------------------

"Junhong!!!!" Himchan shout as soon as he open the house door. All of his friends' eyes are on him now

" Hi hyung. Do you have a nice date with ____ noona?" Junhong wave and give him a sweet smile.
" You tell me that ______ ask me out and then she taught me that I'm the one who ask her out. I know you just made up things right?!"  Himchan give Junhong a sharp glare.

" You should be thankful at me because I'm the one who make you date with _____ noona right hyung?" Junhong smiled again. Himchan just grunted and get into his room. All the mad face is just an acting while his hearth is happy. Looks like he got one step closer with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Writting a story is hard T.T one chapter took almost two days T.T The only reason why I update this story because I got feedback which is mean there is someone that  still reading my story T.T Please leave comment to make me happy :))))

By the way today is one of my happiest day! Why?? Because Sonamoo's New Sun replied my twitter mention!!!!!! XD I'm so excited. I'm so lucky because I wake up kinda early this day and I notice there is mention party because I check my instagram~~~~ At first I'm kinda dissapoited cuz I'm spam all of them for 1 hours but I got no replies. But suddenly I got reply from New Sun after 8 minutes the mention party end.I feel so lucky because this is my 1st receive mention from K-idols and I'm happy level infinity ^^

Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get update for this story ^^ Comment will make me super happy dear my readers ^^ :)))