03. Looking for you

Unexpected Feelings

"Hei, Still looking for your 'prince'? " your friend smirk when your eyes still searching for someone while you standing at the counter.
"no. I'm not." You replied to cover yourself. You can feel you cheeks are heating when Hyura, your best friend caught you red handed.

"Just admit it." Seorin, you another bestfriend started to laugh at your reddening face.

"Shut up guys. Just do your work okey?" You trying to make them shut their mouth before your face going to explode when your best friends keep teasing you.
"Alright boss. BTW, It's weird when your prince didn't come here for a week. Usually he will come here every lunch time." Hyura said while her hands busy sweeping the kitchen floor that messy with the spilled sugar.

"He's not my prince OK?" You started to fed up. They keep teasing you with the unknown when you tell about him at your friends almost for week.

"We just kidding ______-yahhh. Don't be mad. Or your prince will run away from you." Sulmin started to laugh.

"I hate you guys! For two hours! " You said and then stump your legs and walk to your cafe office. 3 of your friends laugh when seeing your reaction.

"I'm not include with your guys problem. Don't mad if she didn't let you guys get into house today."  Mirae smirk. 
"Gosh. it's only 1 hour more until this cafe close. That's mean we need to wait outside the house for 1 hour too. Aishh" Sulmin and the other sigh when they realised their mistake. Mirae just laugh.

_______________________

A/N: Another short chapter.. aishhhh.

BTW guys, I'm choosen to the next level for rap contest. wohoo!