14. Date

Unexpected Feelings

Himchan stared at the cafe's door. There is a sign that wrote We're sorry~! This shop already closed ;A; that make him chuckled when saw the emoji. The cafe are completely dark made he little bit scared to get into it but after a few minutes standing outside, he just force himself to push the door. "_______" He's calling your name once he get in but there is no respond. Somehow he feel that you are fooling him around because there is no source of light that switched on at all in the cafe. He sigh and then pull the cafe's door to get out from it. Suddenly there is a light switched on at the counter. It give him goosebump but he dared him self to go to it too see if you are hiding at there. "_____" once again he calling you and looking for you under the counter but there is nothing there. When he looking around at it, his eyes catcha note stick on the lamp.

 Don't worry, there is no ghost at this cafe. just go upstairs to find me ^-^

He grinned and feel ashamed a bit when you wrote like that. Looks like you know he is a coward type person. Without wasting anytime he walk upstairs. The stairsway is dark making him feeling scared. He takeout his phone torchlight to guide him from falling like a log at the stairs. After reach at the 2nd level of the cafe, he still feel weird when it's still dark. "_____? stop fooling around." He said and suddenly there is a lot of LED string switched on that make the level little bit bright.

" Hi Himchan" You wave and smile at him while just standing at the dinner table that you prepare for him.
"I thought you are  ghost." He walk to get near to you. " But you are a pretty ghost." He smile then hand you just a abond flowers that only have three of it but it's different flower from what he give you yesterday.

"Thank you. But it's less than the thornless rose yesterday." You chuckled and smelled the primrose that he gave you.

" Well, rose that I give you mean that I fall in love for the 1st sight with you, if you count it it's the date when the first time I saw you at this cafe." Himchan words make you feel your cheeks started to blush. You never thought he will remember the date. " And primrose mean I can't live with out you." Once again your cheeks burning.

" Ok then, Do you want to eat?  The food is getting cold since you are taking too much time to get upstairs." You tried to change the topic to make your heart stop to beating too hard.

" Before we eat, can I ask you a question?" Himchan ask you.
"what?" you look at him. Himchan suddenly holding both of your hands make your heart rapidly beating again.

" I don't know you like me or not but please know I love you with all of my heart. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said the sentence that he practiced for weeks. He want to said that words when both of you at the sea but his friend ruining everything with pushing you guys in the sea. 

There is silence between both of you.

"So..?" He look at your eyes. 
"Since the food is getting colder, I will just say yes." You blush when look at his eyes too.

"You accepting me because you want to eat?" Himchan looking at you unbelieving.

"Ofcourse I accept you because I can't live without you too." You said and suddenly get yourself huggging him. He shocked with your action but after that, he also make himself embrace you.

" I love you ___" he said and hug you tighter.
" I know that for a long time. So do I. But now let's eat." You chuckled

================

A/N : Finally~!!! This is a wrap!! *baksu* I don't know why I feel sad to leave this story XD Hope you guys enjoying reading this and thanks for anyone who patiently wait for this story to complete for months ^-^ Don't forget to leave your comment and read my other fanfic :))))