01. This is how we met

Unexpected Feelings

Your POV

Ah.. What a nice smell of coffee here. Now let's read some book and get rid all my tension.

Without wasting any time, I take out my novel that I still didn't able to finish it and start to read. Coffee shop always a great place for me to read something to relax my mind. This shop always be my favourite since it's so cozy and they make great coffee too! Ouh I forget to mention, the jazz song that played here are really
nice to listen. Well, this is my cafe actually, that's why I feel this cafe is the best but I'm having my rest time so I can do what I want to do now! Books, coffee and music. My life are perfect with them.

Ouh, wait. There is someone sitting infront of me reading the same novel that I'm going to read right now. He's not sitting infront of me at my table, he's next to my table. If you got what I mean. Ugh, what ever. Let's just read novel then.

Himchan POV

 Good. There is someone is sitting at my favourite place in this shop. And she is a girl sitting alone and reading book. Like exactly like what I'm going to do now...hey! She's reading the same novel like mine. But.. What is the problem if she's read the same book? I'm just going to sit here anyway since she already take my place. 

Erm... She is quite cute with those oufit and really looks like my type, a girl who love to read, like to having coffee and have some fashion scent. But how do I know she's like that. She may just pretending or being forced by her mom or friends or she also may.. ehh? Why I keep analising her? Better I continue my reading. 

Your POV 

Why did he keep staring at me. Is there something on my face.? Maybe a moustache because of the thin bubble from my coffee. Ehh.. wait. I drink Black Americano, so it is not supposed to have some thin bubble right? Aish, this boy make me feel uneasy.

but.. He's kinda cute tho. He's looks smart too. Looks handsome on the same time with those glasses. Why I'm giving him too many complitment? I really need to finish until chapter 28 before I get home. But giving a smile is a good thing right? Should I just smile at him since his eyes keep peeking between his novel at me?

Himchan POV

Gosh, Did she just smile at me? Did she know her smile is so sweet? sweeter that this iced americano..? But, yeah. my iced americano always bitter since I don't like too much sugar in it.

So, what I should I do now? Talk to her? What I need to say?

Hai. I like you skirt, it's expose your milky white legs.

Eww, It's sound ert. Ouh dang it. i read this sentence for 10th times I think. Or maybe more.Think something Himchan. Maybe just reply her with smile. A very charming smile. Ok. That's sound nice. 

Your POV

Are he smiling at me? Ouh heart, stop melting. You are reading a good part girl, focus ! I will not able to reach my target if I keep acting like this. But.. He is too charming to avoid. Next step, talk to him? 

Maybe no. Boys always do that at girls first right? But it's not a problem if I start first.
Nonono. I will just ruined my image. Just stay at here. If He not going to talk to me that's mean he is not my prince charming, ok?

Himchan POV

Her eyes just asking me to go to talk to her. Should I or Shouldn't I. Arghh. Why Boy always need to start first?