Chapter 8: "My Love, My Comfort and Resting Place Part 1"

We Are Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world is spinning, literally, Wooyoung thought.  He’s currently at the airport lounge with his groupmates, waiting to board their flight. Thankfully he made it on time despite the hangover that he’s currently nursing. It’s worth it, this headache is worth it, he said to himself. In actuality, he wishes to be at home, but he knows that’s not possible, not unless he really wants to be in trouble that is.

“Wooyoung-ah, are you okay?” asked Minjun as he sat to the seat next to him. “You look really puffy; having a hangover are we?”

“Neh, Hyung, I have a very bad hangover. I feel it’s better to not have a head right now,” he said in confirmation.

“Why, what happened? I thought you’ll be completely rested today; well not completely but I didn’t expect you having a hangover,” Minjun looked at him quizzically. “You said Seyoung-sshi doesn’t drink alcohol.”

“She doesn’t but her father is a very good drinker; that or I was completely cheated into drinking too much last night,” he said, grimacing a bit because of the memory.

“Yah, you met your future father in law last night? Daebak!” Minjun said then turned to their groupmates. “Yedera, eri wa. Wooyoung-ie is all grown up; he drank with his future father in law last night!”

“Chincha? Eotteohke? Is that why your face was almost fully covered when you entered the airport gate?” Taecyeon asked as he makes his way to where Wooyoung and Minjun were, the other members closely following him.

“How did you survive?” asked Nichkhun as he sat on the other side of Wooyoung’s seat.

“Yes, we want to know that. I mean, okay, it’s like you survived by a hair or something but still, what happened?” asked Junho, who took the seat across Wooyoung.

“Wah, you’re really asking me to tell you the story right now in this state, I’m so numb,” Wooyoung said and took a sip of his black coffee. “But you know, I thought I was going to die.”

“Wae, wae? Was it that bad? Come on tell us, goomgeumme jukesso!” said Chansung, they have completely surrounded Wooyoung by now and they’re all uncaring of his hangover, they only care about how he got it.

“Well, first it was the kid, you know her niece. I promised to buy her some food, the kid situation was okay – she saw the movie and keut, she’s happy,” he said. “Chansung-ah komapta, your movie suggestion is jjang.”

“Kure, you’re welcome. But what happened? How did your meeting with your future father in law go?” asked Chansung.

“It went the way I did not expect it to. You know, her father could be an actor, he really got me nervous at first,” he said while holding his head in his both hands. “Ahh, I really, really thought I’ll be grilled to the bone.”

“Yah, we have an idea how you’re going to feel but what happened? Come on just spill already,” said Junho, clearly getting impatient.

“Well at first it was…” started Wooyoung when his phone rang. He smiled automatically when he saw Seyoung’s name register on the screen. He signaled to his groupmates that he is going to take the call and they snickered in unison at how he looked when he finally answered.

“Yes, annyeong, how are you?” Wooyoung said as greeting.

“Wooyoung-ah, it’s me, Seyoung-ie,” said Seyoung on the other line.

“Ara, that’s why I said how are you?”

“I’m okay and I want to ask how you are? Uhdiyah?  At the airport? Are you okay?” she asked.

“Yah, cheoncheonhi; one at a time. First I’m okay, though I have a headache, I think I’ll live. And yes I am at the airport, waiting to board the plane,” he answered. “Neo, uhdiyah?”

“On location, filming; taking a short break. So you made it on time. That’s a relief,” she said. “When are you coming back?”

“I haven’t even left and you’re asking when I’m coming back?” he , just because he was given the chance. “After a couple of days; I miss you already.”

“You’re really gonna tease me every chance you get huh?” she said, feigning annoyance for a few seconds. “I miss you too, but you have to work and so do I. Did you take anything for your hangove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter