Chapter 5: “Pieces of You”

We Are Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kiss lasted forever or could have if they weren’t in need of air. Wooyoung pulled away and looked at Seyoung’s face; he can see his own happiness mirrored in her eyes it is overwhelming. His gaze went down to her soft, luscious lips and after slowly tracing it with his finger he gently swoop down for another kiss, because once is not enough.

Seyoung had to put her hands on his shoulders for support. Her legs feel like jelly and in truth, without the piano she would’ve collapsed or something. Sure she have had kissing scenes but those were all an act, kissing the person you love is an entirely different thing – like she has somehow forgotten her own existence and is only aware of the other; like their souls has been united.

Wooyoung felt her uneasiness; he placed his hands on her waist and moved carefully to lean on the piano. Just as their kiss deepened, they heard a beeping sound from outside – someone is coming. They pulled away from each other, their eyes showing mixture of feelings and panic. They tried to collect themselves as quickly as they can.

“Let’s just go to a hotel or something, what if he has company? He’s gonna be royally pissed at us,” Chansung’s voice can be heard through the door.

“We can’t go to a hotel; we barely escaped the fans by taking almost a dozen rounds before going here. And I’m really, really not up for another stampede,” said Nichkhun as he opens the door.

“Nichkhun hyung is right, it’s just tonight anyway. He’s not such a heartless guy,” said Junho.

Hearing the voices Seyoung asked, “Were you expecting them to come?”

“No. I’m not expecting anybody to drop by, especially not today. I have planned to spend the whole night with you.” Wooyoung replied; voice peppered with annoyance.

“Wooyoung-ah, can we crash here for the night, there’s a..” Nichkhun stopped in midsentence once he saw Wooyoung and Seyoung. “Is this a bad timing?”

“Wooyoung hyung, we brought food and beer too, you won’t kick us out, right?” called Junho as he makes his way to the living room where he saw not only Wooyoung but also Seyoung. Unlike Nichkhun though, he greeted Seyoung by waving at her.

“See; that’s why I said we should just go to a hotel,” said Chansung once he entered the living room. “Annyeonghaseyo, Seyoung noona,” he greeted a flustered Seyoung then looked at Wooyoung with pleading eyes.

“Michikettda; micheo,” Wooyoung said in disbelief and exasperation. “What are you guys doing here? Can’t you call first or ring the bell? Why are you just letting yourselves into my apartment?”

“Wooyoung-ah, it’s okay. Let them talk first; maybe there’s an unexpected situation,” said Seyoung, she had somehow collected herself and seeing reason.

“Wooyoung-ah, mian, I had no idea you’ve got company. Kurigo when did we ever call first or wait for you to open the door for us? Don’t we just barge in here all the time and you don’t say anything anyway?” Nichkhun reasoned.

Of course Wooyoung has nothing to say about that because his groupmates were always welcome in his apartment. Ever since he moved out of their dorm, his groupmates visits his apartment often because it is somewhat near to their dorm and very cozy, something you would expect from a neat freak like him.

“Even if that’s the case, you all know that I am dating Seyoung-ie officially; didn’t it cross your mind that I might see her once we got back because I miss her?” Wooyoung said defensively.

“Hyung, mianheyo chincha. I told them we should just go rent a hotel room but they insisted to come here. The repairs on the dorm were delayed; there was a leak before we left the country and the building owner said it’s gonna be finished in a week…” Chansung said.

“But it was not finished when we got to the dorm. We could have gone to some hotel but we were spotted by fans when we entered and… Do I really need to continue?” Junho continued what Chansung was trying to explain.

“No; it’s okay. I’ll be going soon anyways.” Seyoung answered before Wooyoung could say anything.

“Seyoung-ah..” said Wooyoung as he looked at Seyoung; wanting to know her true feeling about the current situation.

“Gwenchana, I have to leave anyways. I have an early schedule tomorrow remember? Oppa is gonna tease me mercilessly if I don’t come on time.” She said, trying to keep him at ease and calm despite of her own predicament.

“You’re going?! Andwe! If you go now, we’re all gonna be dead meat later.” Nichkhun said. “It’s still early. Why don’t you stay for a few hours more?”

“Yes, noona; stay for a bit longer. We brought food – sundae, dukbokki, and some fried food. And there’s beer. You can have a drink with us,” adds Junho. You can tell that they are trying to avoid a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter