Chapter 11: “The Morning After’s Dream”

We Are Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is how I want to spend the rest of my life, waking up beside this beautiful woman, he thought as he looked at her sleeping soundly next to him. He’s on cloud nine the moment he opened his eyes because she’s there – sleeping on his bed, beside him. A huge smile spread across his face as he snuggles closer to her.

What he didn’t know is that Seyoung has been awake for several minutes now revealing in the dreamy moment, watching him sleep. She was admiring how adorable and peaceful he looks like and wondering about what he was dreaming of because of his big smile. He was also unaware that she woke him up by brushing away a few hairs off his eyes.

Seyoung continued to feign asleep even when he snuggles closer to her. Her heart is not cooperating though, it’s beating faster again. Is it always going to be like this? Will I always be flustered by the proximity? I hope he doesn’t notice she thought as she tries to calm herself.

“I can tell that you’re awake,” he said as he looks at her face. “You’re blushing, wae? Is it hot? Am I hot?”

“Yah, what do you mean you are hot?” she said while pulling the blanket to cover her face. “You’re teasing me so early in the morning.”

He smiled and pulled the blanket, “Good morning! Jal jasseo? I slept really well I feel like I’m completely recharged or something.”

“Oh, I slept well,” she said as she looks at him. “That’s good that you feel rested, you guys are going on a World Tour so you need to save up your energy.”

“Arasso, I’ll rest whenever I can; I promise. Don’t worry, okay?”

“Okay, I need proof shots okay?”

“Mwo? Proof shot of what? Me, resting or sleeping?” he asked. “Maldo andwe!”

“Wae? It’s possible, ask your groupmates to take it then send it to me when you wake up,” she said laughing at his silly expression.

“Ah so you’re making fun of me, is that it?”

“Anya,” she said as she gets out of the bed. “Wooyoung-ah behgopah. Let’s have breakfast.”

He checked his watch; it reads eight in the morning. “Kure, I’ll make breakfast for us. Kidarryojuseyo.”

“Ne, kamsahamnida.”

“I’ll call you when everything’s ready,” he said before he made his way to the kitchen.

“I’ll come in a few minutes, I wanna watch you cook,” she called.

There was actually nothing to watch. He just fried some eggs, bacon and sausages after putting some coffee in the percolator.

“Continental breakfast? Are we having toasts or pancakes?” she asked once she got a good look of what he is preparing.

“Toast, I have some bread in the fridge. My mother was here the other day,” he said.

“Really? You should have told me. I wanted to see her.”

“I didn’t tell you? Mian, it must have slipped my off mind,” he said as he put some bread in the toaster. “Jongshini opso, chincha.”

“It’s okay, you were really busy and I know you’re gonna be a lot busie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter