Chapter 16: “We Are Dating”

We Are Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seyoung was woken up by the sunrays flittering through the curtains. She turned to Wooyoung’s side of the bed only to find that he is not there – she is all alone in his bed. Where could he be she thought as she gathered the sheets to cover her body when she spied a note on the bedside table. She took the note and it reads:

Uri Gongjunim:

I’m out to buy us some breakfast; sorry I didn’t wake you up. You’re sleeping so peacefully I don’t have the heart to do so and honestly if I wasn’t worried you might be hungry when you wake up I would’ve just watched you sleep. You don’t have any idea how happy it makes me feel, you sleeping in my bed. I’ll be back soon. I love you and thank you for loving me back, for trusting me. I promise to love you forever and if that’s not possible, I promise to love you this lifetime and next.

Yours always,

Wooyoung-ah

She smiled after reading the note and grabbed the pillow that Wooyoung used. She saw the articles of clothing scattered around and blushed and buried her face on the pillow as the flashback of what happened last night comes back to . She tried to shake it off to no avail especially since his scent lingered on the pillow that she’s hugging…

Wooyoung laid her gently on the bed, like she’s some fragile glass that would break by the slightest touch and in truth she feels like she is gonna break and burn any moment. It’s quite difficult to explain because she never felt that way before but she is embracing it – she’s surrendering to the feeling.

Wooyoung gazed at Seyoung, his eyes filled with adoration, love, passion and wonder. He’s dazed and lost at the sight of her in his bed like it’s a mirage or something. But she’s really there, looking at him, his emotions mirrored in her eyes and he can never be surer. He moved to turn off the lights except the dim one then slowly remove his shirt and made his way to the bed.

Even with the light dimmed, Seyoung could see that Wooyoung is shirtless. She could make out his graceful shoulder, his lean muscular arms and his sturdy chest and her heart began to beat harder. When he joined her in bed she fixed her gaze away from him.

“Look at me,” he said softly as he slid his fingers under her chin slowly turning her face to him.

As she met his gaze, he was captivated and mesmerized. Wooyoung’s eyes shows the same emotions that she’s currently feeling and more. His eyes reflects concern, as if asking if she’s alright, giving her a chance to change her mind but it’s too late, she is ready for what is to come. Thus when he slowly moved his lips to hers, she automatically closed her eyes and accepted the kiss wholeheartedly.

Before long, as all their articles of clothing where shed, everything was forgotten – inhibition, time and place. All there was is the two of them, dancing to the tune as old as time, slowly becoming one – body, heart and soul.

Her stomach grumbled, bringing her back to the present. I hope he’s back already she thought as she opened his closet. She took one of his shirt and a boxer and put it on before going out of the room.

“Good morning, gongjunim! The shirt suits you,” Wooyung said. “I was about to bring your breakfast. Hungry?”

“Starving. What have you bought?” she asked, ignoring his comment about the shirt.

“Pancakes, waffles and coffee; oh and there’s sausages too,” Wooyoung said. “Where do you want to eat?”

“Here is good,” she said as she sat on the sofa. “I’m really hungry.”

“Arasso,” Wooyoung agreed and placed the tray on the center table. He then sat beside her and said, “What do you want to eat? I am going to feed you.”

“Wae? I can feed myself just fine,” she said, suddenly feeling shy.

“I know but I want to feed you myself, please.”

“Arasso, whatever pleases you, Wooyoung-ah.”

“Gomawo. Now what do you want to eat?”

“Pancakes and sausages,” she replied.

Just as he said, Wooyoung fed Seyoung entirely, not even letting her touch the food.

“I want to feed you too,” she said after she had enough food.

“I’m okay, I’m still full,” he said.

“Just a bite,” she insisted.

He conceded after shaking his head, “There, I had a bite, am off the hook now, right? Honestly I already ate before coming back. It’s past eleven in the morning.”

“Past eleven? I slept that long? You should have woken me up.”

“Well as I said on my note, gongjunim I didn’t have the heart to. It’s okay; we can sleep all day if that’s what you want to do anyways.”

“You don’t have any schedule today?” she asked.

“Nope, I have a few days off and I plan to spend time with you. What do you want to do? Is there any place you want to go to?” he said pointing to tray as if asking if she done.

She nodded and said, “Hmmmm, I can’t think of any right now? How about you, do you wish to go somewhere?”

He took the tray to the kitchen and came back and sat closely next to her, “How about Busan? Will you go to Busan with me? Uri Omma is dying to see you again.”

“Busan sounds great, I’ll come with you; I miss Omonim too. I need to tell uri Omma of your plan first though.”

“I’ll ask permission personally later when I drop you. I need to apologize for what happened last time too.”

“Alright,” she said smiling. “When is this later that you are talking about?”

“In a few hours? I just wanna be with you like this,” he said as he put his arms around her, pulling Seyoung closer to him. He snuggled closer and said, “I guess this is what you call heaven on Earth.”

“You think so?” she asked, trying to look anywhere but his face.

“I know so,” he said, pulling her even closer to him.

They stayed wrapped in each other’s arms for a long moment, contented, happy, at peace. He occasionally gives her a peck all over her face, making her smile and shake her head. Wooyoung could really be overly cute and funny at times, it’s hard to believe how serious he really is as a person. But his acting all cute now is no doubt because of her and her alone.

“I have a wish, Seyoung-ah,” he said out of the blue.

“Mwo? Wish? What wish are you suddenly talking about?”

““Kugeu itchana, I suddenly remembered when you played the piano for my birthday; I really, really loved it,” he said, looking at her with pleading eyes. “Can you play the piano for me once more?”

“Wae gabjagi piano Wooyoung-ah? I can’t, I didn’t practice,” she said honestly.

“Please, han bonman, tak han bonman,” he said, killer aegyo on the loose.

“Arasso, arasso. Ah chincha,” she said as she makes her way to the piano. “I really should learn how not to be affected by your aegyo. Don’t laugh if I make mistakes okay?”

“Assa, Seyoung-ie’s gonna play the piano for me!” he said clapping. “Why should I laugh, you’re good.”

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. Here’s goes nothing,” she said as she started to play.

Why do birds suddenly appear?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter