Chapter 3: "Making Time Part 1"

We Are Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Wooyoung and Seyoung shot their last episode for WGM. It has also been a week since they officially started dating, with only the knowledge of their very few close friends and relatives. Sadly, they haven't seen each other since that week. He's busy with preparations for their comeback and she's also busy with filming her weekend drama Glorious Day.

Whenever she thinks about it she can’t help but wish that they were still filming WGM, but then, they wouldn’t be as true to each other as they are now, they wouldn’t be more free to do what they want to. She can really tell the difference. The constant unsupervised communication, thus she can only sigh. I wish there’s more time. I wish he’ll call like right now. These are the thoughts running in her head.

Now that she thought of it, he hasn’t called or sent a message in two days and she can’t help but start to worry, it’s not like him to just not send messages or not bother to call. She’s really bothered but not in a position to be distracted, she’s on her way to the filming location and she’s shooting a dramatic scene. She grabs her MP3 Player and headset, set it on shuffle and pushed a button to play. I need to focus or else it’s gonna be a long day, is what she’s thinking as she leans in a comfortable position at the back seat.

She got completely distracted though when she heard a particular song:

You by the light is the greatest find,

In a world full of wrong, you’re the thing that’s right,

Finally made it through the lonely, to the other side.

How can a song be spot on with certain situations? It’s exactly how she feels about him – he is her right choice. Though she still can’t believe sometimes that they are officially together because she feels it was not long ago when she was just admiring him from the sideline, when she used to be an MC of that music show, and now she’s his. He’s making her world, her days better.

You set it again, my heart’s in motion

Every word feels like a shooting star,

I’m at the edge of my emotions

Watching the shadows burning in the dark,

And I’m in love, and I’m terrified.

For the first time and the last time

In my only life.

That was exactly it; he makes her heart beats faster than it should. Everything has been really different ever since he came into her life, like it became brighter than it used to be. She is in love and the song is right, discovering how far gone she has gotten, it makes her terrified, afraid of things that is to happen, if they can really make it or not.

And this could be good, it’s already better than that

And nothing’s worse than knowing you’re holding back

I could be all that you’re needing if you let me try.

She made up her mind, she took her phone out of her purse and took a brief look at her wallpaper of Wooyoung smiling her favorite smile and pressed a speed dial. I can’t take this anymore; I need to hear his voice, I need to know what’s happening to him.

I only said it ‘cause I mean it,

I only mean it ‘cause it’s true

So don’t you doubt what I’ve been dreaming

‘cause it fills me up and holds me close

Whenever I’m without you.


The operator informs her that the number she is calling is on roaming. He’s still out of the country? I should really remember to ask for his detailed schedule next time. But wait, that would be embarrassing though. Aish, whatever! Wooyoung-ah answer the phone.

A few seconds more and she was informed by the operator that her call is going to be put thru his voicemail box, she’s really about to lose it but she noticed they’re almost at the filming location. She decided to leave a message:

“Wooyoung-ah, it’s me. Are you okay? I haven’t heard from you in two days and I’m starting to worry. You’re okay right? Call me as soon as you get this. Bogoshipo. Saranghae.”
She pressed the end button just as her car stopped and her manager announced that they reached the filming location. She quickly tries to collect herself before getting off the car. In her mind she can’t help but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter