Chapter 4: “Making Time Part 2”

We Are Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unexpectedly, they shared the ride to Wooyoung’s place in silence. They just leaned on each other contentedly, held each other’s hands and occasionally brush each other’s hair off their eyes. They were completely absorbed in each other, lost in their own bubble on the backseat.

“Wooyoung-sshi, do you happen to have food at your place, Seyoung-ah hasn’t given much attention to food today. I think you have an idea as to why.” Seyoung’s manager said. “Wooyoung-sshi?” he had to call him again once he turned around and saw what’s happening on the backseat. Seyoung’s manager can’t help but shake his head. These two really, goosebumps inducing, he thought.

“Huh? Hyung? Mianheyo, what were you saying?” asked Wooyoung a bit embarrassed.

“I asked if you have food at your place because Seyoung-ah hasn’t really eaten anything.” Seyoung’s manager replied.

“I don’t think I have anything to eat in there. Should we just grab something on the way? Chicken and pizza, is that okay with you?” Wooyoung said, addressing both Seyoung and her manager.

“That sounds good.” Seyoung said. “Oppa, we’ll have what Wooyoung said. Let’s stop somewhere on the way to buy some.”

“Alright, I know a restaurant after this exit. We’ll stop there,” said Seyoung’s manager. “You can pick up from where you left off.” He added, teasing Seyoung and Wooyoung whose faces turned red automatically.

“Hyung! Oppa!” said the two at the same time to the smiling manager who seems to be remembering his own days as a love sick person.

“Arasso, I’ll shut up now,” said Seyoung’s manager, then made a gesture as if he is zipping his mouth.

“I forgot we’re not alone,” whispered Wooyoung to Seyoung’s ear.

“Me too, like time stopped or something.” Seyoung whispered back. “Let’s talk normally; otherwise Oppa will think we’re doing something here again.”

“Can we actually do something?” Wooyoung whispered, mischief showing in his eyes.

“Yah, are you out of your mind? When have you become such a strange person?” said a blushing Seyoung.

“Mian; you know what, you are so cute whenever your face turns red, I just can’t help but tease you more.”

“You are really getting back at me huh?”

“Yes, yes I am.” He said and pinched her cheeks.

The car stopped at the restaurant and Seyoung’s manager told them to just stay inside, he’s gonna buy their food. They agreed because they don’t want to risk being seen as well. It’s not a good time to be spotted together in public; especially with Wooyoung’s group making a comeback and speculations about their real relationship all over the channels.

Once they got their food, they continued on with their way. They spent the remaining travel time talking to each other and Seyoung’s manager and before long, they reached Wooyoung’s place.

“Gomawoyo, Oppa. I’ll see you tomorrow,” said Seyoung to her manager.

“Kure, don’t forget the time okay.” Her manager replied then turned to Wooyoung, “I’ll leave Seyoung-ie to you now. Please drop her home on time. She has an early shoot tomorrow. Take care you two.”

“Neh, Hyung. Gomawoyo,” Wooyoung replied.

Once Seyoung’s manager left, they made their way to his apartment while holding each other’s hand. The first thing that caught Seyoung’s eyes once they are inside the apartment is the piano located in a corner.

“You have a piano? You said you don’t really know how to play?” she asked Wooyoung.

“Ah, that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter