Chapter 10: “My Love, My Comfort and Resting Place Part 3”

We Are Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few minutes, Seyoung broke free from his embrace. She looked at him from head to toe and shook her head.

“You look so thin; this won’t do. Let’s get you to eat,” Seyoung said while forcing Wooyoung to sit in front of the table. “Your manager said you barely ate your lunch.”

“I now understand how you felt when I didn’t call or message you for two days. I’m sincerely apologizing,” he said then looks at the table filled with different side dishes. “Did you prepare all of this yourself?”

“Yes, with my mother’s help. But what’s in this box I made entirely on my own; Omma just supervised,” she said while handing him the box containing the biscotti.

“You made it yourself? For me?” he asked, a wide smile forming on his face. He looks like a kid on Christmas morning who found that he received the gift he was hoping for.

“Oh, I did. You’ve been working so hard, I wanted to support you and this is the only way I can think of right now,” she said while looking him in the eye.

“What do you mean only? It’s more than enough. I love it!”

“That’s all good then. But do not sidetrack me – eat now,” she said feeding him a piece of jeon that he happily chewed on.

“That tastes good,” he said. “You improved a lot.”

“I think so too. I might make it a hobby, it’s kind of interesting. Also it makes Omma happy because we get to spend time together.”

“I completely agree, one hundred percent!”

“I think someone is overly happy I’m making his dream come true,” she teased.

“Of course I am happy; I’m the luckiest man on Earth because of you,” he said as he feed her an eggroll. “Didn’t I tell you before that I can’t live without you?”

“I remembered that. Honestly that trip was really fun. I wonder when we can do that again, it’s going to be really difficult now.”

“Maybe once we start the tour outside the country, you can come with us. After the concert we can take some time off together.”

“Are you not gonna be in trouble if we ever do that?”

“I don’t think so. Jinyoung hyung knows about you and it’s out of the country so it should be fine.”

“Let me think about it,” she replied then added, “Eat, you need to eat.”

“Arasso, I’m eating,” he said before he started to put some food in his mouth. “But I’d really like you to watch me perform.”

 “I want to watch you too – soon. I’ll seriously consider your plan,” she reassured him.

“Okay, I’ll settle with that for now,” he said as he continued eating. “The food really tastes awesome! I think I need to come over and thank Omonim personally for helping you prepare the food.”

“Omma will love that; even Appa wants to see you again. Can you believe he’s watching music shows to see you?” she mentioned then laughed. “I find it cute and weird at the same time.”

“He’s probably just joining you when you’re watching,” he .

“How did you know?”

“I have this strong feeling that you’re watching.”

“Creepy.”

“Sashil I was hoping that you would watch,” he confessed.

“Ah, is that why you’re being completely cute with those heart gestures?”

“Oh, I was thinking you might see.”

“Uri Wooyoung-ie is really such a charming boy. How did you ever think of that?”

“Geunyang,” he said. “Is feeding me your agenda for today?”

“Ani. I brought a movie I wanted to watch with you.”

“What movie? Not red colored please,” Wooyoung said, remembering the last movie that they saw together.

She laughed, remembering the movie he is talking about, “You really didn’t like it at all, am I right?”

“No, not a single bit. I only watched it because of you.”

“I think you’re gonna like this movie,” she smiled.

“Now you’re making me all excited.”

“Finish up so we can do the dishes and start watching.”

“Alright, my lady,” he said and continued eating heartily.

They finished eating in no time, feeding each other as always. Wooyoung wanted to do the dishes together. Though Seyoung was insistent that she do it alone, in the end she conceded.

“Since you wanted to do the dishes together, you rinse and I’ll do the rest,” she said as she stands in front of the sink.

“I have another thing in mind,” said Wooyoung, standing behind Seyoung, wrapping his arms around her. “I think this is better.”

Seyoung gasped, and turned to look at Wooyoung. The moment she turned around, their lips touched. She was about to turn away when he nipped her lower lips making her stand still. She felt his strong longing in his gesture, matching her own, making her respond and give as he was giving. At that point, everything was forgotten – the soap in her hands, the running water, the dishes. All that matters is the two of them, the kiss they are sharing after being apart.

Unfortunately, they had to stop for air. They look at each other’s eyes while they calm their breathing. Wooyoung’s eyes is filled of mischief, on his lips a matching smile. Seyoung shook her head but can’t help but smile at him. This guy is driving me crazy, and that smile. How do I save myself from that?

“Wooyoung-ah, if we continue like this we won’t finish washing the dishes,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter