Halloween Special

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun watches with curiosity as Minhee sets up fake spider webs outside the house and some scary carved pumpkins too. Minhee told him it was for Halloween, but Woohyun still didn't understand. 

It was almost night time when Woohyun witnesses the children outside the streets act as if they were the monsters Woohyun watched on TV. It terrified him, obviously, because everything looked so real. 

After a few minutes, a kid who looked like a zombie with a missing arm and everything was on his way to the front door. Woohyun screamed and ran upstairs to Sunggyu's room, almost crying. 

"Hyung! Hyung!" 

Sunggyu was asleep, unfortunately. It had been a day full of work since he did just make a comeback. He was tired and exhausted, and the loud cries of Woohyun didn't seem to bother his deep slumber. But Woohyun wasn't the type to give up. 

He first goes over to the large window and screams in horror when he sees all kinds of human like creatures roaming the dark streets. He jumps in Sunggyu's bed and hides under the covers too, pulling Sunggyu's body closer to his. Sunggyu groans and pushes Woohyun away, but Woohyun refuses to let go. 

"What the…" Sunggyu tries to sit up with his elbows, but the grip on his body was pulling him down. "Woohyun?" 

"Hyung, they're everywhere…" 

"What?" Sunggyu sighs. "What is it this time?"

Woohyun pops out his arm from under the blankets and points to the direction of the window. "The monsters." 

"Monsters—? Oh." Sunggyu shakes his head as he sinks down back into the sheets with Woohyun. He chuckles at the silliness and closes his eyes again once his head hits the pillow. "Go to sleep." 

"What? Why are you laughing?" Woohyun pouts at the lack of interest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter