Third Day

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The third day was much busier compared to the past two days, namely because today they were holding a mini concert, and not a fansigning. 

First of all, Sunggyu had to wake up early in the morning for rehearsals. He got dressed in casual attire and tried his best to keep it quiet to not wake Woohyun up. When he was putting on his shoes though, he feels the bed creak and shift right behind him and when he turns his back to check, Woohyun was blinking at him curiously. 

Sunggyu chuckles, quickly knotting up his shoelaces so he could lovingly caress Woohyun's hair. "Go sleep some more." 

Woohyun cutely shakes his head and holds Sunggyu's wrist with both of his hands, bringing it in front of his face. "What time is it…?" 

Sunggyu didn't need to look at his watch to tell the time. "6 am."

Woohyun lets go of Sunggyu's wrist and yawns into his pillow. "Where are you going?" 

"Rehearsals." 

"Can I go?" The teen was anticipating, but his face drops to a slight frown when he notices the look on Sunggyu's face. "I can't?"

"You can't, but…" 

"But what?"

A smile creeps up on Sunggyu's face, a mischievous, playful one. "You know what, get up and get dressed. I have a plan." 

+

Jinho arrives 30 minutes later with a cup of hot chocolate in his hands. Sunggyu opens the door with a huge, suspicious smile on his face, but Jinho was too grumpy to notice and instead shoves the cup to Sunggyu's chest. 

Jinho steps into the room and leaves a ticket to Sunggyu's concert on the desk next to the bed. His eyebrows arch upwards at the huge lump on Sunggyu's mattress. "That's Woohyun right?" 

"Huh? Oh, yeah." Sunggyu whispers while taking a sip of his hot beverage. "He's still asleep though." 

"Ok. This ticket I left here is for him. Let's go." His manager walks out the door and into the hall with Sunggyu following from behind. Once they reach the elevators, Sunggyu gasps and holds up a finger. 

"You go ahead, hyung, I forgot my phone." 

"But—" 

Thankfully, the elevator doors opened just in time for Sunggyu to push Jinho in. "See you downstairs!" He says before the doors shut close with a confused Jinho inside trying to stop the doors from closing. But it was too late for that. So Sunggyu laughs and runs back to his room with a smile. 

He knocks three times on the door, which opens up in a heartbeat, revealing a bundled up a Woohyun from the inside. "Ah, Sunggyu hyung, I think you forgot this." He says with a cheeky grin while handing Sunggyu his phone. 

Sunggyu acts along and takes the phone with both of his hands and puts in his pocket. "Why, thank you." 

Woohyun's laugh fills the quiet room as he joyfully embraces Sunggyu's side thanks to Sunggyu's suggestive arm which wraps around Woohyun's shoulders tightly. They exit the room and walks through the empty halls of the hotel with smiles on their faces. 

The concert was going to be held on the beach once the sun sets. The moment they stepped out of the hotel, they were instantly greeted by the fresh morning breeze and the low tide of the waves. It was a beautiful sight—with the sun having just risen up and everything was serene and peaceful—Sunggyu wishes he could stay there, watching it a bit longer, but he's got schedules to do and they're probably looking for him right now. 

Woohyun, on the other hand, had his eyes wander everywhere. And it want because of the scenery, but it was because he was scared that Dongwoo might pop out again. Thankfully, there weren't any people at all maybe because it was too early for a swim. He feels safe, for the meantime. 

"Hyung…" Woohyun tugs on Sunggyu's jacket. "Let's go." 

Sunggyu agrees.

The elder leads him to the huge platform in the middle of the beach which was still being put up at the moment. They enter the tall barricades that surrounded the great scale of the lot the concert was occupying. A few staff runs to Sunggyu the moment he steps inside, giving him his mic and telling him to go up on stage. 

Sunggyu dismisses them politely, telling them that he'd be up in a minute. Then, he turns to Woohyun. "Go sit at the very back, ok? Don't talk to anybody and just sit there." 

"Y-You're leaving me alone?"

"I'll be up on the stage." Sunggyu points to the front, where the said stage was. Right above it was a gigantic poster of Sunggyu's face. "I'll watch you from there, and you watch me from here. Deal?" 

Although hesitant, Woohyun nods. "Deal." 

Sunggyu looks at him for another second before he runs off to the stage which was pretty far from where they were standing. Woohyun does what Sunggyu had ordered him and walks to the very back to sit on one of the chairs. 

The place was swarming with personnel, all busy with something, but none of them had asked him who he was and simply gave him a glance or two. He makes himself comfortable and leans on the chair to his front, squinting a bit because the stage looked very small from where he was sitting. 

Nevertheless, he sees Sunggyu and his bright orange blob of hair. Jinho was there too, giving Sunggyu instructions, but Sunggyu would just nod it all off. After a few minutes, music booms through Woohyun's ears which shocks him too much that he flinches. 

Then he hears Sunggyu's voice, making random sounds while tapping the mic. Woohyun laughs when Sunggyu brings the mic to his mouth and says, "Woohyun." All over again, pretending that he was doing a mic check. 

Woohyun sees Jinho from the side of the stage, pointing at the back. And for a second Woohyun thinks that Jinho was pointing at him, when he realizes that it was actually the speakers Jinho was referring to. Sunggyu then sings to his song right after getting a scolding session from Jinho. 

Woohyun enjoyed the whole thing even if it was short and even if Sunggyu didn't really finish any of the songs he would sing. He'd hear them all again later anyways. When it was over, Woohyun started clapping like a maniac, but Sunggyu immediately gave him an X sign from the stage. 

Woohyun stops, seeing why Sunggyu had ordered him to do do when Jinho started coming up the stage with his head faced at the back. And this time, Woohyun was sure he was the one being looked at. 

"Who the hell was that?" Jinho asks, eyes all over to the back. "Let me check it out…" 

"No, hyung, wait!" Sunggyu runs after Jinho and spins him around the opposite direction, leading him backstage. "It's probably just the staff. Let's go." 

Woohyun stands up to look at where Sunggyu's disappeared to, but he knows he shouldn't follow after them. So instead, he sits back down on his chair and waits. 5 minutes of waiting soon becomes 30 minutes, and Woohyun's been receiving a lot of questioning looks from the staff. 

"If you're not part of the working team, please leave." Someone finally says it. It was a girl, in a black shirt that says 'KSG Crew' by the collar. Thankfully, she didn't look scary at all. "You'll only cause disruption while everyone is doing their job. Fans aren't allowed inside the concert venue until sunset, so please leave." 

"I'm not a fan, though." He quickly defends. "Wait, I am a fan, but not that kind of fan. I'm—" 

"A sasaeng?"

"No!"

"How did you even get in here in the first place?" She asks with her hands on her hips. Now she was starting to look scary. 

"I was with Sunggyu hyung, look, I'll call him—"

But he was already being dragged out by a pair of big and large arms. Woohyun starts screaming, but Sunggyu doesn't hear him. The large bouncer literally throws him out and shuts the door, leaving him only the tall barricaded wall to see. Woohyun stands up resentfully and pats the sand off his pants when he sees a bunch of girls surrounding him slowly. 

"How'd you get in?" One of them asks with a desperate look on her face. 

Woohyun blinks at them, not knowing how to respond. "I…Actually…" 

"Wait a minute…aren't you Sunggyu oppa's cousin?" Another girl, in a ponytail asks, and this causes a little ruckus between the small circle they've created. 

A different girl nudged the ponytailed  one with her elbow. "Yah, are you sure? Then why did he get kicked out just now?"

"Of course I'm sure!" Ponytails brags. "What's this? You don't even know Sunggyu oppa's relatives? What kind of fan are you?" 

"Not a sasaeng, that's for sure!" 

"What sasaeng? He posted it in his twitter, you idiot!" 

Before Woohyun knows it, he gets stuck between the violence. Fortunately, he manages to slip out with the help of the few bystanders. 

"Bless you all." He tells those who helped him before he runs back to the hotel. 

While walking through the halls of the hotel, he tries to call up Sunggyu but the other wasn't picking up. Woohyun sighs out loud and slips in his card once he walks in front of their door, unlocking the hotel room. 

Woohyun doesn't notice it at first, but after looking around, he does. The place was a mess. The pillows were all on the floor and the blanket was tangled with itself all over the place. The bathroom door was also left ajar and the drawers and cabinets were also slightly open. 

Woohyun panics and rushes to their luggages. He sees them untouched, thankfully, and he breathes out a relieved breath, assuming that nothing has been stolen. 

Someone had obviously invaded their room and looked thru most of their stuff, but for what, exactly? Woohyun was perplexed and pretty much scared. He thinks that maybe it was a ghost, but then he knows for sure that ghosts didn't exist, taught to him by the school he attended to back when he was a little angel.

Woohyun gets his phone and dials up Sunggyu's number again. "Answer your phone, hyung…" After a while, he sadly looks at the screen of his phone. Another unanswered call. "Ah! Whatever!" 

His mind then tells him to contact another person he knew for sure would help. Sungyeol. And it doesn't take his friend 8 missed calls to get the message to come over. 

+

"What the hell happened here?" 

"Exactly what I called you for." Woohyun pouts. He sits on the bed and drags the blankets closer to him, attempting to fold it neatly like he did this morning. "Who do you think would do this?"

"I don't know." Sungyeol looked like he was in deep thinking as well. "So you came back from outside and you see your room just…tarnished? Without anything being stolen?" 

"Yes." Woohyun puts away the folded blanket to the side. "Weird, right?" 

"Very weird." Sungyeol doesn't analyze he situation any longer as he sits right next to Woohyun on the bed and opens the tv. "Whatever, I bet it was just one of Sunggyu hyung's fans." 

"Really?" 

"Of course. Sunggyu hyung's got a lot of those." Sungyeol switches the channel to some cartoon show. He claps his hands and fixates his eyes on the tv. 

Woohyun clicks his tongue and steals the remote from the other, shutting down the tv. "Sorry, but, don't you think we should report this?"

Sungyeol had an unamused look to his face when he snatches back the remote and of course, switches the tv back on. "Don't overreact. There wasn't any harm done anyways." 

"I'm not overreacting." Woohyun frowns. "You know how his fans are. What if they set up video cameras again?"

Sungyeol freezes. "You're right." He presses the off button on the remote and springs upwards. "I'll check. You go do that too." 

"Ok." 

And it takes them an estimated 10 minutes to realize that there weren't any hidden video cameras. But it also takes them more time to clean the whole suit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter