Embarrassment and Excitement

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: wtf I can't believe I'm updating just after I updated yesterday...Well, just accept this as a thank you for all the wonderful comments and new subs!! I actually wrote this short chapter just this morning because all of you were so nice and wanted me to update fast so here I am! Your comments really made me determined i write this so I'm sorry if it seems rushed. Also, the next update won't be up until probably next week since I already updated so much this week. Thank you for all the comments again please comment more! -Astrid ^-^

 

 

Woohyun falls asleep the moment Sunggyu lays him down on his bed. Sunggyu sighs and puts a blanket over Woohyun's bare thighs and leaves him there to rest for a while. 

Sunggyu exits the room and gently closes the door. Myungsoo and Minhee were right outside his room, with looks full of worry and concern. 

"Where'd you find him?" Myungsoo asks, eyes glancing at the door. 

"I drove down some streets from outside the neighborhood. I asked them if they've seen a little boy and they told me he went down the alley." Sunggyu yanks on his good and pulls off his mask. He shakes his head, wiping his eyes with his palms. "I saw a guy dragging him away. I don't even know what got in to me I was so mad when I saw him touching Woohyun—" 

"Hyung…" 

Sunggyu sinks to the ground and buries his face between his folded knees. "I'm such an idiot. I'm an idiot it's all my fault he's—" 

Nobody denies his accusations on himself mostly because it's true. All of this was Sunggyu's fault. If only he had accepted Woohyun sooner, then this whole thing wouldn't have happened. Instead they stay quiet until Myungsoo asks if he could go check on Woohyun. 

"Sure…" Sunggyu mumbles, still on the ground. 

The two walk past him, with Minhee awkwardly patting Sunggyu's shoulder on the way. Myungsoo sits on the edge of the bed, watching, while Minhee brushes Woohyun's hair away. 

"Ah…" She gasps lightly. "He's burning up…" 

This catches both Sunggyu and Woohyun's attention. The eldest male stands up from his position on the ground and immediately makes his way to the bed to go check for himself. He gently places the back of his hand on Woohyun's forehead and frowns.

"You're right." 

Myungsoo stands up, pointing outside. "I'll go get him a wet towel." 

Minhee, too, goes outside, saying that she'll get some medicine—leaving Sunggyu alone with Woohyun in the room. 

Sunggyu kneels down on the side of the bed and takes Woohyun's tiny hand inside his two larger ones. He rests his head on the mattress and eventually he falls asleep like that. His hand intertwined with Woohyun's while the rest of his body was sitting on the floor. 

Myungsoo enters the room a little later and sighs at the sight in front of him. He smiles a little, finding it endearing for his older brother to be like this with Woohyun. And although Sunggyu was rarely like this to him, he accepts the fact that maybe Woohyun was more special to Sunggyu than that of himself. 

Gently, he plants the cold towel on top of Woohyun's forehead before he leaves. The medicine comes right after a few minutes. Minhee sets it down on the desk right beside the bed and shakes her head at Sunggyu who was on the floor, refusing to let go of Woohyun's hand. She leaves them like that after she drapes a blanket over Sunggyu's shoulders. 

+

Woohyun later wakes up in the middle of the night. He feels hot and somewhat sluggish. His head throbbed and it was hard to move. He later discovers the towel pressed on his forehead. He attempts to remove it with his right hand when something holds it down. 

Woohyun sees Sunggyu asleep on the floor right beside him, their hands interlocked mysteriously. Woohyun pulls on it, but Sunggyu's hand wouldn't budge. He tries to remove Sunggyu's fingers one by one when Sunggyu suddenly lifts his head up from the mattress.

"Woohyun?" 

Woohyun remains quiet. 

Sunggyu regains his vision and immediately takes notice of Woohyun's conciousness. "A-are you ok?" He glances at the alarm clock, the 3:48 am glowing off in the darkness.

Woohyun slightly nods his head. "I…let go of my hand." 

Sunggyu ignores his request and reaches for the medicine on the desk, without disconnecting their hands. "You need to drink this." 

"I'm ok—" 

"Just drink it." 

Woohyun gives up and tries to sit himself up but it was to no avail. His body was limp and he couldn't really move with his head aching so much. Sunggyu instantly stands up and helps him lean his back on the board of the bed. 

Sunggyu opens the pill and waits for Woohyun to put it in his mouth. After he's done, Sunggyu helps Woohyun drink his glass of water. 

"Feel better?" 

"I said…I was ok…" He lies.

Sunggyu doesn't believe him, because obviously, just by looking at Woohyun's state right now, you could instantly tell he was sick. "Your towel…I'll dampen it. Just wait here." 

Sunggyu grabs the towel from Woohyun's forehead and quietly jogs to the bathroom sink. He wets it enough and squeezes the excess water from it before he returns to Woohyun's side, kneeling down on the floor again. Without a word, he uses the towel to wipe Woohyun's arms and face. 

"Feeling cooler?" 

Nodding, Woohyun closes his eyes, feeling the sleepiness kick in from the pill he just took. It was probably a side effect. 

"Good." Sunggyu smiles before he interlaces their fingers again. "I'll be right here when you—" 

"Here…" 

Sunggyu furrows his eyebrows for a moment, trying to decipher what Woohyun had just mumbled. "What was that?" 

Woohyun tries to open his heavy eyelids while he pats the space right next to him life lifelessly. "Stay…here…" 

"Oh…ah, will you be ok?" Woohyun moves his body closer to the side as a response. Sunggyu bites his lip for a moment, definitely hesitant, before he dives in the bed right beside the little boy. 

Sunggyu immediately wraps his one arm around Woohyun, spooning him. He pulls the blanket on to the two of them who stuck on each other like two leeches, and sighs contentedly as he inhales the scent of Woohyun's shampoo. That's when he realizes how much he missed being so close to the other, and that he's so stupid for ever denying his feelings like that. 

Sunggyu closes his eyes again and also interlaces their fingers again before the two of them drift off to sleep once more. 

Jinho clicks his tongue while shaking his head at the sight of Sunggyu and Woohyun clinging to each other on the bed. "They're gotten really close huh?" 

Sungyeol was laughing, despite the obviously bad mood of his father. "Yeah, isn't it cute?" 

Jinho scowls. "No, it isn't." 

"Eh?" Sungyeol slaps his father's arm. "Stop being so grumpy all the time." 

Jinho ignores his son and walks his way to the bed. He pats Sunggyu's shoulder again and again until the said man stirs awake. "What?" He groans, his voice all husky. "Leave us alone—" 

"I've been calling your phone since 5 am. You've got a whole day of schedules ahead of you!" 

"Cancel them." 

"What?!" Jinho gasps. "I can't cancel them, Sunggyu, are you kidding me right now?" 

Sunggyu cranes his head to give Jinho a warning glare. "Woohyun's asleep, please leave." 

"If you don't stand up right now I'm taking Woohyun with me again." 

"Dad!" Sungyeol objects. 

Sunggyu holds up a finger between his lips, both to Jinho and to Sungyeol. "Fine, fine. Just, be quiet, ok?" 

Sunggyu, although he didn't want to, removes his grasp from Woohyun'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter